Magcon one-shots

By YouTubebaess

Tell me what couple you would like to see together. Otps? More

Shaylor
Haaron
Shaylor

Jolinsky

118 2 0
By YouTubebaess

"I hate all the hate Jack," I said whining a little. Jack smirked, and gave me a hug. He had dark brown hair, brown eyes, and was the sweetest, caring person I know.
"I know you do, but everyone deals with it. Remember Madi?" Jack asked referring his girlfriend he was about to marry, until Madison made a move on me.
"Yeah, she did not know how to handle it," I laughed, as Jack put his arm on my shoulder.
"See? You know how to deal with it- uh Jack can I borrow your phone for a sec?" Jack asked, as I sighed giving him my phone. He frowned, and turned away.
"No more phone for you," Jack said waving the phone where I couldn't reach it. I leaned hitting his stomach I blushed knowing he smiled.
"Ja...k" I said, but got cut off by his nice lips crushing into mine...

Stay tuned for part 2! Whats your OTP, I have ideas for this book, but I want to have your input. I may change the one-shots to a one-shot anything book for all your OTPs.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 5.1K 52
❥❥❥ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪, 𝕎𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪...
211K 7.4K 97
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
140K 6.5K 36
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...
152K 16.9K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...