Tre . | BxB

By GiftedLotus

I am both madly in love with you and terrifyingly afraid of what you could make me become. The commitment of... More

Chapter II : Doni

Chapter I : Tre

8.2K 345 152
By GiftedLotus

Chapter I : Tre

Tre'Von Douglas

"Do you even fucking care !?" I heard Vez yell.

"Mhm." I mumbled scrolling through my timeline, not even paying him attention.

"You just fucking cheated on me and all I get is a weak ass "mhmm" ?" He yelled even louder this time, smacking my arm as hard as he could.

It didn't hurt, but he had my attention now. I sighed, "I didn't even know we were going out to be honest." I looked up at him. He was crying his eyes out but I currently don't care. It wasn't clear to me that we were dating.

"Fuck You Tre!" He sobbed.

"Could you lock the door on your way out ?" I said unlocking my phone again to play one of my friends in 8 Ball.

I heard him walkout, all the sniffles and tears leaving out with him as the door slammed shut. That's the second time its happened this month. Its not my fault though. I don't want a relationship, and I never claimed that I did. I just need some head or ass without the feelings.

"Can you come over? I got cussed out again." I text my best friend, Adonis. This'll be my second time calling him for this exact reason as well.

Doni 💕 : "Smh. boy here I come"

I smiled to myself as I read the text, knowing that I had someone like Doni who would, as far as I know, do anything for me. Through thick and thin for whatever reason. Right or wrong I know he saw the good in me when no one else did. That's why I love him.

Time went by before he finally made it over to my place. My doorbell rung and I rushed off the couch and to the door excited to see him.

I opened the door to see the top of his head buried in his phone before he looked at me. He smiled and I rushed him into a hug and fake cried, over dramatically showering him with too much affection.

"Tre.." He groaned in annoyance as he let me keep my hold on him, "You are so extra, let me go. It's cold."

"Just a few more seconds, I got something warm for you." I spoke, still arms wrapped around him.

"Stop nasty!" He pushed me off and laughed walking past me.

-

"And so he tried to throw some screenshots in my face, as if I didn't know what I had been texting or cared to tell him about it. I got tired of him bitching so I was just like 'mhmm'. Then he got mad and stormed out then I texted you." I explained how it all went down with me and Charvez earlier.

"You really need to stop playing with these boys hearts Tre. They don't deserve it." Adonis said playing in my hair as I lye my head in between his legs right above his waist line.

"Doni I don't even be playing," I pleaded, "They come over. I give 'em the dick. They leave. That's it." I finished, closing my eyes as he massaged my scalp. "I don't do anymore than I supposed to."

"Yeah, yeah. Just slow down, okay?" He played in another curl of mine.

I huffed and smiled, "You know I've tried to." I rubbed on his arm and looked up to him to let him know who I was talking about.

He rolled his eyes, "I'm not even gonna respond to that."

I haven't tried anything with Adonis yet. He's special. The only person I honestly like. He's been there for me when I needed him the most. There's so much of my past he knows about. I could never treat him like one of my jump offs. I've tried to cuff Doni multiple times, and each time he turned me down because of our bond.

"Doni, I'm serious, when you gonna let me hit? " I said nonchalant, scrolling through my phone,"I'm telling you, you guaranteed to be sprung."

I haven't tried anything with him, but I never said I didn't joke about it whenever I seen him.

"When you stop low-key being a hoe." He said just as nonchalant, going through some of the HBO movies I record.

I put my phone down and turned on my stomach in his lap so I could face him. I crawled in between his legs up to his face with nothing but our noses separating each other.

"You want me to stop being a hoe for you right now?" I smirked.

" You in the way Tre Move." He smiled, mushing my face back.

"Cool," I returned my head back to its position close to his face, "You fronting me."

"Boy, you ain't special." He rolled his eyes still staring at TV. He refused to look me in my face while I lye on top of him.

I rolled back over and picked up my phone again, not saying a word just to get a reaction.

"Awe, You big mad or little mad?" He laughed, aiming his phone in the air. From the corner of my eye I seen he was recording me on his Snapchat so I mean mugged his camera and flipped him off.

He stopped recording, " You ain't no fun," he pouted, "and I'm hungry. Make me something to eat." He crossed his arms.

"You can eat this big dick."

"Shut up." He said hitting me before laying his head on my chest.

- Morning

Doni and I walked the chilly streets in silence. I led while He trailed to the side of me. Not because we're mad or anything, we just aren't early birds. It takes awhile for our energy to kick in.

Instead of driving, we walk everywhere when Adonis spends the night over. Mostly because everything is in walking distance of my apartment and also because it's always what Doni wants to do when he comes over. I like letting him do whatever he wants. I like giving him things. I like seeing him not have to worry over anything. I looked over at him, his light brown eyes reflecting the morning light. Lately I been thinking about me and Adonis together more than usual. He's the only person I think that could hold me down.

"Who's that ?" I asked meddling in his phone, finally looking away and holding the door open for him. "I'm going through my pictures." He said holding the phone up so I could see.

"You got some nudes in there?"

"Not for you."

I sighed and shrugged, secretly hoping I'd get them in due time.

I walked up to the register. That feeling of knowing when someone is staring directly at you came over me, noticing the guy ordering before me staring as I Looked at the menu.

"Can you hurry up? It's McDonalds. It shouldn't be that hard to choose things." Doni said leaning on the counter.

His smart ass didn't know I was buying his food too.

"Shut up before I give something to complain about."

He shook his head, "It's too early for the sex jokes."

I always ordered Doni's favorite coffee around this time of the year, Pumpkin Spice Latte as I finally got a good look at the dude that was staring. He was cute. More than likely gay.

I gave Adonis his cup and grabbed my own heading over to the drink station to get a straw, winking to the cutie in the cut waiting for his fresh muffins.

He ended up following me to station. Approaching me from the side, he sat his to go bag down and pretended to put napkins and other things at the station in it.

"Hey." I saw him say from the corner of my eye.

"Wassup." I looked to him. The way he looked back at me telling me everything I needed to know about him. He wasn't bad looking at all. I'd pipe him if he wanted it.

He smiled and finished pretending so he could walk away. I did the same, walking back towards Doni's direction.

"Thot." Doni said sitting down in a booth.

"So." I shrugged sitting down across from him.

"Here come the dude that's about to give it up to you for the next three weeks or so and have you calling me in the next 4." He said with an attitude, nodding to the guy from the line as he approached us.

"Hey," he blushed when looking at me even more than when he first saw me.

"Hey." I licked my lips and smiled.

"Is this your boyfriend?" He looked down to Doni. Doni glared up to him from drinking his latte before looking back down at his phone again.

"Nah. I aint got one." I answered.

"Ima just get this over with and give you my Snapchat," He pulled out a piece of paper in his pocket and handed it to me. "Hit me up." He tilted his head and smiled.

I smiled first and then looked at Doni. He didn't look happy at all. Like he wanted to fight me if I agreed to call the guy for some ass. I looked back at him and smiled again.

"I will." I bit my lip as he walked away.

My attention refocused on Adonis. His facial expression the same it was 20 seconds ago.

I took a deep breath because I know he's about to clock me, "Doni -" was all I could get out before he rushed out the booth and stormed out.

Damn it Tre.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.1K 397 24
"Crash" is an electrifying and emotionally charged journey that immerses readers in the heart of Atlanta, Georgia. Prepare to be swept away by a grip...
46.5K 1.8K 21
"There is no excuse for perjury. Never, Never, Never. There is the truth and the truth demands respect."
1.7M 95.9K 87
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
67.5K 3.5K 12
02 | If only Park Chaeyoung didn't bump over Jeon Jungkook's white t-shirt with her coffee at the very December first, they probably never know each...