Sway 2

By Misswaters7

"Because no matter what I'd still choose you" The fight for happiness is tougher then ever, the so called lov... More

We dance for you
Starting again
Master
The prophecy
Guests
The return
Answers
Dont you get it?
Bad idea?
Closure
Cell
Whiskey
No soul
Wake up
Desire
Shes right
Fight!
I wouldnt
Return
Guns guns guns

Trainer

57K 2.7K 1K
By Misswaters7

It happened like the ticking of a clock.

Tick...The Warriors took out there weapons.
Tick... The vampires extended their fangs.
Tick... The Angels revealed their wings.
Tick... The shifters transformed into different forms.
Tick... The werewolves shifted into their wolves.

Tick... The battle commenced.

Angels took to the sky circling the fighters, Gabriel had swooped down like a torpedo and flew straight into Colt sending him flying across the field.

Gabriel landed swiftly on his feet a handful of warriors charged at him but the powerful surge of wind produced by his large wings knocked them of their feet.

The Angel stood proud, his ego had distracted him from the nearing vamp. Colt appeared in front of Gabriel and kicked him straight in his chest. The winged beauty glided in the air before his wings fanned out stopping him from hitting the ground.

A loud menacing growl echoed in my right ear, turning to the side a huge brown haired werewolf was crouched on all fours. He looked as if was about to pounce on me, however when I looked over to my left Natalya the leader of the shifters had transformed herself into a black panther.

She charged at the werewolf who ran for her even faster, she sunk her teeth into the wolf body. The wolf took it and was quick with a reaction clawing her across her face in return

Bodies were being flung from every direction, punches were being threw at rapid speeds. The clinking of weaponry echoed across the field, grunts and shouts of fury had caused my breath to quicken as I stood hopelessly in the midst of chaos.

A nearing presence, stood dauntingly in the shamble of bodies. His face was laced with anger as his chest rose and fell, saliva dripped from his lips as he huffed and puffed.

A large step was taking in my direction from his behalf, followed by another and another. He picked up a fallen knife and gripped it tightly in his hands.

My eyes drifted from his to the weapon, he pinched the end of the blade with his finger tips whilst smirking sinisterly.

His throwing arm was pulled back and in seconds the sharp jagged object flew cut through the air, landing directly in between the small gap of my feet.

I gaped hopelessly at the death device, my eyes shot back up to the man walking towards me, his pace was increasing with each stride.

Scanning around i attempt to search for a way out, instead of finding a weapon my view was glued onto green orbs.

Ivan stood unbothered at the side of the crowd, no one had made an attempt to challenge him. His gaze shifted from mine and onto my revved up challenger.

Briefly looking forward the man had ran full speed into my direction, leaping at least 10ft in the air, it shifted its form into a vicious black beast.

Ivan had disappeared from my view as the wolf landed a few meters in front of me.

A menacing snarl was released before the being had pushed off of its back legs, launching itself at my direction.

With sharp claws extended and razor sharp teeth in view, I was certain that i was going to be torn to shreds like a little rag doll.

That was until a muscular physique came and collided with the mutt, effortlessly tossing its large frame across the field.

A sharp intake of breath was taken on my behalf as I fight to keep my composure. I don't know what was more terrifying, the thought of being mutualised my a crazed big dog or standing so close to Ivan.

His eyes were fixed onto the dazed wolf as it struggled to get to its feet. Ivan assessed and watched the injured being like a hawk. His demeanour only shifting when the werewolf began to charge in Ivan's direction.

"Riley, I strongly suggest you get your mutt on its leash before it comes anywhere near me, otherwise you're going to be a man down" Ivan instructed.

Before the black creature could attack, Riley shifted into his wolf and jumped in front of Ivan, using himself as a barrier.

The wolf reluctantly retreated whilst simultaneously whimpering and bowing its head.

I'm not a fan of violence but God that was so hot! Ivan's superior behaviour was something that I had always found attractive, for the majority of the time. The confidence and dominance that radiates of off him when he speaks and when he talks was enough to make my heart skip a few beats.

Reluctantly leaving my thoughts in my mind I focus on the surrounding bodies.

Wounds were clutched and faces were scrunched as the fighting died down.

"This is not a playground, we don't have time for petty games or proving who's the best. We are running out of time and it won't be long before our enemy grows impatient and decides he's going to pay us a visit. We're supposed to work together, fighting one another isn't going to change the situation we are in, it will only make us weaker against Tobias and his army". Said Ivan aloud.

Everyone's head slowly began to fall out of embarrassment or discomfort, even though Ivan was correct they didn't want to admit it.

"Now this is my home and this is my land, there will be no more fighting between any of you unless it's for your training and there will be no more arguing, as soon as this mess is over you can kill each other....I don't care,  but for now I'm in charge and I call the shots, if you have a problem then you speak to me" Ivan states.

"I've got a problem" a black haired man stepped forward.

He was the guy that tried to attack me moments ago.

"Don't Joshua " Riley warned

"The boss said he calls the shots around here and I've got a problem"

"Yeah well I'm the boss of our kind and I call the shots for us wolfs and I'm telling you to drop it" Riley continued.

"It's alright, by all means Joshua feel free to express your feelings....we are all your friends here you can trust us, vent away" Ivan mocked.

"Fuck you leach!!!" He argued back

"It was just a joke, don't take things to seriously....I'm not going to argue with you so if you have something to say then I suggest you do it now"

"My problem is your fucking mate!" He vocalised.

"Joshua!" Riley barked.

When their words left his mouth I felt a lump instantly form in my throat. Ivan had instantly tensed up and everyone had taken a cautious step back.

Ivan's head was slowly turned in his direction, I could tell things were going to get nasty and quick.

"Yeah that's right, my problem is that little whore"

A wave of anger hit me as I stood behind Ivan. I'm no whore! Who does he think he is.

"I'm not going to fight with you, whatever issue you have I would advise you to get over it and quickly-"

"This is her fault! She isn't even your mate anymore...how about you give her to us, we'll take good care of her" he taunts.

"And if I don't? What are you going to do mutt?"

"I'll just have to take her from you then won't i"

"Id like to see you try" Ivan laughed out loud in a sinister tone.

The man marched forward in our direction.

Ivan clenched his fist as he shifted his position ready to fight. My heart was racing fast as i hopelessly watch everything play out in front of me.

"I don't want to hurt you but if you come any closer I am going to kill you" Ivan firmly instructed.

Kill! I don't think so, no way I refuse to let this happen. Joshua neared, clenching his fist and pulling his arm back he readied himself for his attack. Ivan clicked his neck before stepping forward and my natural instincts kicked in.

Balling my fists and stepping in front of Ivan i bellowed out my commands.

"That's enough!" I demand.

Riley roughly grabbed Joshua and pushed him to the side.

"We will be training in the forest today, the vampires and Angels will be teamed up and they will fight against the rest of you. Ivan and I will be accompanied by your leaders and we will oversee today's events. The weak points and strengths of each individual will be assessed, determining the amount of training needed" Colt addressed.

I gave Colt a thankful and sincere smile at his sudden involvement.

"All of you go, we are waisting valuable training time" Colt continued.

The mass of powerful creatures took off in sync towards the forest. Colt turned in my direction as I stepped back, making a gap between myself and Ivan.

Tensions were high as the three of us stood in silence, without a word of dismissal or farewell Ivan had disappeared into thin air.

"Rogue it would be pointless for you to join us in the forest. It would be better if you stayed in the mansion, we have a gymnasium at the far side of the mansion you can use to train. There shouldn't be anyone in there but if there is just tell them to leave alright. For the time being you should stick with Rosalie's classes, I'll look into getting someone to train you later on" Colt stated.

"In all do respects Colt if it's pointless for me to train with you guys then why an earth am I out here and awake this early?! And what makes you think I'm not capable of going into the forest?" I vocalised, my early awakening was having a negative effect on me right now and I could feel myself getting incredibly grumpy.

"Do you have super speed?" He questions

"No"

"Immortality?"

"No" i respond blankly.

"Rapid healing skills?"

"Obviously not" I snap back

"Well what about fighting skills?.... No offence but you don't exactly scream blood thirsty warrior to me" Colt snickered

"Ha! Jokes on you vampire boy...I happen to be quite the fighter" i smugly response.

"Rogue.... A fighter, forgive me for my bluntness but I think that's bullshit"

"Think what you want but it's the truth"

"I'll call your bluff human, show me what you got" he challenged

"What do you want me to do, put myself in a headlock?! I was taught to fight against an opponent"I respond

"Hit me"

"No thank you, if theres anything I've learned from my time with you vampires, it's that your kind does NOT play fair"

"As true as that is, my kind are the type to keep their word no matter what the consequences, so you have my word when I say that I'll play nice"

"Hmmm, as promising and appealing as that sounds I'm still not going to hit you" I stated as I walk backed to the mansion.

"Don't hurt yourself, by trying to break a sweat in the gym" he called out

"Don't get your head ripped off by trying to be brave in the forest" I responded.

I had reached the mansion faster then expected and I was now pushing my way through the large double doors.

I wasn't sure where Rosalie was so I ended up returning to the ball room. Rosalie was stood by a large table with a basket full of potions and remedies.

"Hello Rosalie" I greeted.

"Oh hello Rogue, what are you doing here?" She questions.

"According to Colt, I'm not good enough to train with them. He sent me back here to help with your lessons"

"Oh well now that you're here I might as well make the most of you"

She handed me the glass bottles of mixtures and told me to spread them out across the table.

By the time we had finished I was bored out of my brain. I found it beyond frustrating that I had to stay in here all day like some little child whilst the others got to train and fight like real warriors.

That wasn't the only thing on my mind though, I still had the images of Ivan standing in front of me in a protective manner as he fended of my attempting attacker.

"Your in deep thought.......what's the matter?" Rosalie asked

"Nothing's wrong, I'm just thinking about something" I responded

"Someone"

"Hmm?"I gently hummed

"I'm assuming this 'something' is a whom, rather then a situation. Are you going to tell me who it is or am I going to have to guess?"

"What's the point Rosalie, you already know who it is"

"Ivan"

"One of the werewolf's tried to attack me.....Ivan jumped in the way" I stated

"And you're surprised about that?"

"No, not surprised....."

"Then what?" She questioned

"It happened so fast....he were standing so close I could of reached out and touched him"

"At least you have proof that he still cares about you" Rosalie noted.

"That doesn't make me feel any better Rosalie, I've been here for almost a week and he hasn't said a word to me"

"Then why don't you make the first move" she suggested

"I don't think so, I already made the first move by coming here and besides there will be no verbal communication between us two until a sincere apology is made along with a detailed explanation to why things ended the way they did" I stated

"I thought you were going to make an effort" Rosalie said.

"I never said that, I said I wouldn't avoid confrontation and that I would talk to him if he approached me. I never said I was going to make an effort to approach him first"

"Yes alright, but I still think you should make yourself more approachable for him. You know smile or wave when he looks at you" she suggests

"This isn't a teen movie Rosalie, I'm not about to start twiddling my hair and biting my lip everytime I see the guy" I respond

"You are going to have to talk to him soon, time is running out"

"Yes Rosalie, so everyone has told me"

The doors opened and in poured the mass of sweaty people. I was immediately pushed to the back of the room.

Forgettable and foreign names were being tossed into the long session, pots and bottles of potions were made by Rosalie then replicated by the different kinds.

A few hours went passed, 2hrs to be exact and Rosalie had sent everyone away. I stayed back at the end to assist in the clearing up of equipment.

Just when I was about to leave, in walked Colt who was accompanied by Hunter and Rose.

They walked straight past me and up to Rosalie. The four of them stood in the corner of the room talking in hushed tones, their constant gaze in my direction has indicated that their chosen topic of discussion was me.

"It's rude to whisper" I state aloud.

"This is my home" Rose adds

"Actually it's Ivan's" I correct

Her eyes widened as she prepared herself with a response.

"Not now Rose, give it a rest for heavens sake" Hunter said.

"Are you ready for your first gym session?"Colt asked

"Yeah sure why not" I respond.

He walks down the hall and I follow behind him. The gym was a lot closer then expected as I was now stood outside.

"What are they doing here?" I question pointing at Rosalie, Hunter and Rose

"I've found you a trainer" Colt stated

"Oh ok, are they in there?" I ask

"Yes that's right. It will will a 2 hour session, preferably everyday"

"Everyday!" I question not pleased with Colts statement.

"Trust me, that's the least of your worries"

Colt stood to the side and opened the door, once I stepped in he slammed the door shut making me jump.

There was no surprise that the large room was filled from top to bottom with expensive and high quality equipment. The very best sporting brands had their logo plastered on various objects, brand spanking new boxing gloves were hung on the wall closest to the boxing ring.

I was under the assumption that Colt had tricked me and I was alone, that was until someone walked in.......Ivan.

My jaw hit the floor like a tone of bricks. This was not happening, is this some kind of sick joke? Why would they put me in here with him.

Our eyes locked and his face was almost as stunned as mine.

Without a moment to spare I sharply turned on my heel and marched towards the door. Pushing it open I called out to Colt and the others.

"Are you serious?" I angrily question.

"Calm down Rogue, he's the best fighter we have and he's only person that can fully protect you." Colt States

"So this was what you were talking about? Who's idea was it? Ivan's or yours" I snap back

"Ivan was also unaware of our decision" Colt added

"That's not fair Colt, what makes you think your allowed to make that decision on our behalf? You cant force us to do anything we don't want to do!" I argue

"Rogue, this is for your own safety. It will give us more time to prepare and it'll make us stronger as an army. Your right, it was wrong for us to do that but we needed to act quick, you both were showing no signs of talking anytime soon so we had took it upon ourselves to get things done" Hunter said

"Rogue it-" Rosalie began to talk.

"Save it, this argument is going nowhere fast, nobody listens to me so I'm not even going to waste my breath" i spit out with bitterness.

Pushing the doors open I walk back into the room. All my confidence had been stripped from me as I stood a few meters away.

When he acknowledged my presence he quickly rose to his feet.

Silence filled the room as tensions hung heavily in the atmosphere. Ivan scratched the back of his head with his left hand as the right remained in his pocket.

This was the moment I had been dreading for many months, after constantly delaying and postponing this moment it was about to happen. I would finally have to speak to Ivan.

I had chosen to stick to my guns, I had made it very clear that I was NOT going to make the first move, not without an apology. I've gone months without talking to him and I'm prepared to put it off a little longer.

Gathering up the small bit of remaining courage I have left i dragged my nervous self towards the treadmill.

Pressing go on the machine and increasing the pace to a steady jog, I stare into the mirror my eyes watching Ivan's muscular figure dance around the boxing ring.

His fists would connect with the punching bag sending jolts of excitement to shoot up my body.

I had ran on the treadmill until my legs began to ache and my breathing had shaken. As much as I wanted to stop running, the lack of activity would leave me open to conversation.

Cranking up the speed i quicken my pace allowing a proper workout to be had.

Ivan hadn't shifted from the ring, he remained slightly hunched as delivered harsher more frequent blows to the bag. I couldn't manage to pull my view from him, I had never seen Ivan fight before so watching him hit the punch bag was extremely....arousing to say the least.

It was obvious that he had plenty of experience and just as much skill when it came to fighting and defending himself. He moved with such elegance, the positing of his feet and the slight bend in his knees was effortless. He moved around the ring with such precision and confidence, it had made me want to hop of this machine and watch him but I don't think that would be the most acceptable decision.

Just when I was about to look away, Ivan had caught my gaze, locking his eyes with mine.

A sharp intake of breath was taken as I lose my sense of balance, my left foot hooked onto the back of my right ankle, paralysing my legs causing me to tumble off the treadmill.

I hit the floor with a thud followed by a loud grunt. Clutching the back of my head I shakily rise to my feet.

Looking back at Ivan his facial expression had surprised me, an amused smirk was plastered on his face.

My eyebrows were scrunched together as I sat with confusion, I hadn't seen him smile in a long time and it gave me butterflies however it aggravates me that he found my pain humorous.

Smacking the button on the treadmill the belt gradually came to a holt. I had no desire to get back on at this point but I couldn't just sit here, I so supposed to be in here for two hours and it's only been fifteen minutes.

Standing like a lemon seemed to be my chosen option, I was supposed to be in here training, for what exactly I don't know but it is obviously something to do with self defence other wise Colt wouldn't of bothered with a trainer.

Tension was rapidly growing between Ivan and I, deep down I desperately wanted a conversation to start however I had nothing to say.

A heavy sigh was pushed through my lips as I rest up against the wall. Closing my eyes I imagine myself devouring a large piece of chocolate cake.

"Hello"

My brain went into reboot as my body went into shutdown mode. There's only two people in this room and those words didn't leave my mouth.

A large gulp was taken as I slowly peeled open my eyes.

Ivan had stopped his workout to face me, his hands were in his pockets and his head was slightly hung low.

Moments had went by and no response was given off my behalf. I could tell that Ivan was nervous as he failed to look at me, he must of felt embarrassed as a result of my silence because he had turned his back on me.

Before i had been so certain and adamant that I would talk to him if he he spoke to me and that I would try to make an effort but right now my words were empty. I was finding it hard to keep  up my end of the deal at this point, turns out that I wasn't as prepared for this moment as I thought I was.

Just take a deep breath and respond Rogue, it's not that hard. I had begun to mentally pep talk myself in attempt to give me more confidence.

"H-hi" I stutter out in a hushed tone.

Ivan's head was turned in my direction and a blank expression was on his face. He clearly wasn't prepared for a response.

"Do you want to spar?" He questions with a hopeful tone.

Relax. Breathe

"Uh... I don't know what that is" I respond in monotone.

"We box without hitting each other"

"Um-ok"

Wiping the sweat from my hands and onto my shorts I awkwardly shuffle towards the ring. Stalking up the steps, I slip between the ropes and cower away in the corner.

Ivan removed the punch bag from our way and had stepped into the middle of the ring. He clenched his fists and raised his arms out ok didn't of him.

"I'm not going to hurt you......again"

Vote and comment for an update!!!
Follow me !!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.2K 754 24
Maeve is a werewolf. Shes headstrong, stubborn, and outspoken. How is it possible that every guy she meets falls in love with her? Well of course it'...
15.3K 485 20
she is a special white wolf, he is a hard Ass black wolf what happens when they find out they are soul mates, and decided to play a game of seduction...
9.6K 642 38
What happens when vampires and werewolves,( natural born enemies.) Decide to live together as equals on the same lands. What will happen when a werew...
4.4K 124 17
SEQUEL TO ADONIS CANE: You might not be able to understand what is going on if you haven't read the first book. [WILL BEGIN EDITING PROCESS SOON!] Ad...