TEENS FROM OLYMPUS

By dyeyeyem

Zeus, Poseidon, Athena, Ares, Hera, Aphrodite and Hermes are all thrown out of Olympus after an ambush orches... More

Summer with the Teen Gods and Goddesses
Chapter 1: Bluer than blue
Chapter 2: Chaos at the Grocery store
Chapter 3 - The Great Difference
Chapter 4: Quality Time with Poseidon
Chapter 5: Heart beats fast
Chapter 6 : Hermes
Chapter 7: I'm here for you.
Chapter 8: Zera issues
Chapter 9: Oh.
Chapter 10: More Hanie~
Chapter 11: Ponie is back ~
Chapter 13: Friendzone sucks.
Chapter 14: Aphrodite's Readings
Chapter 15: The Sun and the Gorgon
Chapter 16: The Oracle and the Party
Chapter 17: The Veela
Chapter 18: The Dark Grey Room
Chapter 19: Attack of the Harpies
Chapter 20: First Times
Chapter 21: Alone
Chapter 22: The Trident
Chapter 23: Eula
Chapter 24: The Box
Chapter 25: Moondust
Chapter 26: Scylla
Chapter 27: Bermuda
Chapter 28: A Pair of Harpy Claws
Chapter 29: Leaving Paradise
Chapter 30: The NYU Mystery
Chapter 31: The Other Girl
Chapter 32: Eula and Poseidon
Chapter 33: Hippogriff Falls
Chapter 34: Not Related
Chapter 35: Asfalis Epineio
Chapter 36: Artemis' Bow
Book 2

Chapter 12: Over-reacting.

1.2K 48 0
By dyeyeyem

"WHY?!" I screamed, shaking Poseidon. I admit it, I'm overreacting. But it's my first kiss! Who wouldn't overreact? "I just felt like doing it."

"Nobody is to know of this." I pointedly muttered to him before storming out of the room. I didn't even had the chance to take a bath. I spot Hermes descending the stairs. "Oii, Hermes!"

He looks at me, and smiles slightly. He waves and goes downstairs. "Oii!"

I chase after him, but he just walked towards the couch and slouched there. I sat beside him. "Hi." I chirped. He looks at me, then looks away. "I'm not in the mood Yhanie."

"But you are. You even dressed me in whipped cream." I said.

He rolled his eyes at me. "I'm not in the mood."

"Fuck you people. What is wrong with everybody?" I yelped, standing up. I went upstairs, pushing aside Poseidon who was heading downstairs. "Don't be so mad!"

"Fuck you." I simply said and locked myself up in my room, after taking a bath of course.

Like seriously, what is wrong with everybody? Poseidon kisses me all of a sudden and Hermes suddenly had a major mood swing. I mean, it's not everybody but what if, right?

"Yhanie, darling.." Athena's soft voice said from the wood after she knocked. "Are you okay hon?"

"No. Go away." I said, burying my head in my pillow. Overreacting level = Beyond Extreme. "Poseidon told me what happened."

I bolted up my bed, screaming. "DARN IT I TOLD HIM NOT TO TELL ANYONE." I opened the door and a wide-eyed, sun-kissed Athena greeted me. "C'mere!" I said and pulled her inside. I pushed the door with all my strength and pushed her to the bed. 

"You have no idea how much of an idiot Poseidon is!" I yelled.

"I know, remember Medu--"

"I mean how dare he kiss me like that all of a sudden? That's rude, right?"

"Yeah I mean--"

"And then there's Hermes who dressed me up in whipped cream!"

"Oh yeah about him--"

"And now he tells me he's not in the mood to talk to me? What is he, the boss? He's the one who dressed me up in whipped cream so automatically I have the right to get mad at him!"

"Hey about Herme--"

"If he hadn't dressed me up in  whipped cream, I wouldn't end up being kissed by that bastard!"

"Hey can you please let me---"

"I mean, he could at least tell me! Tell me! Tell me why he suddenly got a majooor mood swing because you guys know how mood swings fucki--"

"Listen now Yhanie!" Athena screamed and I stopped wide-eyed and red in anger. She took a deep breath and calmed down. "Finally you shut your trap. Now zip that mouth of yours and don't speak until I tell you to." 

I nodded. She sighs. "You see, Hermes kind of told me why he was so grumpy all of a sudden."

"Really? Why--"

"Shh!" She said. I cover my mouth and let her continue. "He kind of saw the two of you snogging. Okay, now you can rant."

"What? He saw that? Darn that Poseidon! I mean, ugh, I knew something was up but he could've told me and he would have had teased me but he just fuckign slouched on the couch and ignored me and.. and.. why?"

"He likes you." she said.

"What?" I asked. She smiled. "He was going to burst in anger earlier opening up to me. He was so red. And then when he told me he likes you that's when he realised  jealousy kind of shot him bull's eye."

"What the what the what?" I asked. "That's impossible. He's just my bestfriend!"

She frowns. "That's another thing he's angry about. You look at him as a friend." she said. "And guurl, you're a player. What a long hair you have there."

"I don't get it. Hermes likes me?" I asked.

"Oh my god, how many times am I supposed to say it? YES." she said, rolling her eyes. "Very ardently. Are you blind or numb? The way he looks at you, it's darn obvious!"

I conjure memories of me and Hermes in my mind, and there is something fishy about the way he acts. So I was numb. There was something in the way he looks at me, too. I am blind. How could I be so stupid? How could I been head over heels with someone else when there's Hermes, who's always ready to catch me.

"Darn, I'm so stupid." I sighed, sitting down. "Why are people so dumb when it comes to this icky thing? Why do I have to be one of them? Fml." 

"Trust me, everyone's sooo stupid. I mean, there's Hermes." She explained. "If he likes you sooo much, why not tell you, right? Now you're aware of it through me. He should darn right thank me." 

I nodded. People. Stupid. Those two words are somehow oddly connected, but realising it, it was Affection that connects them. Weird right?  Even me, the one who created that quote, doesn't understand it. Fml.

Athena adviced me to go and talk to him. I told her that I will, but I needed time. I don't want to rush things mkay? I just neede time. Precious time. ^^

***

"Oii stupid!" knocked Vicky. "Dinner's ready."

"I'll pass." I said, but honestly, I''m really hungry at the moment and I really really really really want to eat. I'm starving like hell. "You sure?" OMG Vicky, stop making me think about my decision!

"Yeah." I called out. I clutched my tummy and curled on my bed. Hungry Yhanie is hungry. I thought. Please don't starve me like this, my dear self. I've had enough bad happenings today. Lol sorry, starve to death. Darn you, myself. Darn you.

"Yhanie?" an audibe man voice said from outside. "I brought dinner?"

Oh thank God I'm starving. "Come in." I said, still curled up in my bed. "What did Vicky prepared? Pasta? It smells like pasta. Or is it meatballs?"

"She prepared the meatballs, but I brought the pasta as a peace offering." he said.

Thinking about his sentence, my heart started to beat faster.

"Pos--" I said, but turning around and seeing him, I stopped. "Oh. Hey, Hermes."

You and Poseidon sound a hell like each other, you know. "Hey. Here. Have some dinner." he placed the tray on my bed and started to walk outside. "Hey, wait!"

"Everything that Athena said," he sighed. "It's true, okay? And I'm sorry for confusing your feelings. She told me how flustered you are."

"Hermes," I said. "I-I don't know what to say. When I think about it, it just sounds so impossible."

"Yeah, it does sound impossible. Even when you turn the world upside down I will still be your bestfriend, and I'll try not to let my feelings get in our friendship's way." he solemnly said. He turned around and grinned at me. "Now eat up, skinny."

He walked outside with a down aura, but he was grinning, and that's what I like about his personality - he'll always smile at down times.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I'M NOW IN HIGHSCHOOL WEE.

DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW EXCITED I AM?

NO. YOU DON'T. CAUSE I HAVEN'T TALKED TO YOU GUYS BY UPDATE SINCE FOREVER.

SO NOW I'M FILLING YOU GUYS UP WITH DEATAILS.

SO I TRANSFERRED SCHOOLS. THAT'S SOME CRAZY SHITE RIGHT THERE GUYS. YOU KNOW WHY? BECAUSE I'M A TRANSFEREE AND NOT ABLE TO TALK TO SOMEONE FOR SOOO LONG IS FUCKING HARD OKAY?

WHO TRANSFERRED SCHOOLS HERE? COMMENT YOUR EXPERIENCE PLEASE. I'M SO ALONE RIGHT NOW.

ANOTHER ANNOUNCEMENT!

I'M PUTTING TUP ON-HOLD FOR A LITTLE WHILE. I'LL JUST EDIT THE LAST CHAPTERS SO THAT IT'LL BE WORTH IT WHEN I COMPLETE IT.

BECAUSE I'M SO EAGER TO EDIT IT BUT THE ENDING'S SOOOO LONG SO I HAVE TO WAIT BUT I CAN'T WAIT SO IM PUTTING IT ON HOLD LOL.

I'M HYPER TODAY IM SO SORRY.

DON'T TICKLE A UNIFORM. A UNICORN, I MEAN. DON'T TICKLE A UNICORN. THAT'S DANGEROUS SHIT RIGHT THERE OKAY. OKAY? OKAY.

BYE LOVE YOU.

-JAM

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 19 9
Sarah White is a 13 year old girl who lived with her dad and often got in trouble. What she doesn't know is that her mom is not dead but is actually...
950 33 30
This eBook is PG-13. Mature content added. Zeus' children always made fun of him and it totally made him mad, but his wives told him that they were j...
18.6K 2.1K 58
[UNDER HEAVY REVISION] After receiving an unexpected package from an unexpected sender, seventeen-year-old Amelia Kingston is thrown into the prestig...
106K 6K 37
Seventeen year old, Amber Hayes' world changes completely when her family moves to the affluent Cobalt Isles and with it's gorgeous guys, girls who s...