Blood Is All I See-Stiles Sti...

By xxAnnLeighxx

A group comes to Beacon Hills, but not a werewolf pack and they are definitely not hunters. They don't like e... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Note
tag

Chapter 1

18.7K 413 71
By xxAnnLeighxx

"Stiles, could you go get some bread and milk from the grocery store in town?"

After a few seconds, my dad's voice registered in my mind.

"Stiles!"

I looked up noticing my dad had told me to do something but I was to busy day dreaming about Lydia. I know she is with Jackson and everythong, even though he didn't deserve her. But hey I am not saying I do either.

" I asked you to go to the store and get me a loaf of bread and a gallon of milk." He said annoyed and agitated.

"Sorry dad. I'll go right now." I grabbed my keys off the table and I heard my dad say "thanks" before I shut the door behind me. I looked a little under dressed to be going to the store, but oh well. I was wearing gym shorts and an orange shirt that did not match at all.

I started driving to the store when I relized I freaking left my phone on the table, because I felt bad for not listening to my dad, so I just left. WITHOUT MY PHONE! I mean I am not obsessive when it comes to technology but I do feel better to have it with me. I finally arrived at the store and as soon as I walked in someone grabbed me and I felt metal touch my forehead. Just when I thought everything was calming down in Beacon Hills.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 296 25
Peter and Raven come up with the idea of a roadtrip so that they can spend time getting to know the members of the X-Men. It also gives them the oppo...
30.3K 1.1K 29
Raphael is a young vampire, well in vampire standards, so when he wakes up in Mystic Falls, Virginia without his memory he doesn't know what to do. U...
839K 45K 32
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...