The Girl Who Stood Up To The...

By shantelsmith3518

More

Stuck up bitches ~

16 1 0
By shantelsmith3518

New life style,New school,New town,New friends none of which I was ready for.

It was sunday n that made it one day since we moved in. My mom and dad had a split and that resulted in my mom and I moving out....I still loved my dad but it was the judge's order for me to live with my mom and visit my dad whenever I want.......

Anyways let me tell you all about myself. I am Kylie Reid,a 16 year old who has a very rocky past. I am 5'2 inches(really short ik) but what makes me not think about my past is eating and being care free. I liked being care free until my worst nightmare came along.....Joshua McPherson.....he was the death of me(literally). He was someone I used to love ......until I found him one day after school making out with my ex best friend....that was the most disgusting thing I ever saw....and because of that incident I build up walls to block out every male species.

Today was my first day of school so I woke up early and did my morning routine. I went into my closet to try and find something presentable for my first day.

Kylie's outfit in mm
Mom left for work so I just left for school.... I hopped into my new red Ferrari, and left for school. I pulled up in the parking lot and I started to feel a little nauseous,my fingers began to shake...I was nervous.

I walked to the office and retrieved all my papers.....I was so busy reading them I didn't see someone approach me....I looked up to see a group of girls.... getting annoyed I said "this must be the popular group" ....the blonde gave me a fake smile and said "yes we were wondering if you would like to sit with us "
To say I was shocked was an understatement, I quickly regained my composure and said " I would rather sit with the dogs than sit with a bunch of fake , stuck up bitches who think they are all that, so NO!!!, Anything else you would like to know?"
I looked to see that a crowd was starting to form around us so I walked away to my next class .....

I knew that I shouldn't have been so harsh but hey a girl gotta do what she has to do.

I know they're going to get me back for this but oh well it'll be worth it.....

************
OK so this is my first book....I'm trying my best to make it come out good

Vote
Comment
Share

*Shan*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

184K 6.8K 13
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"
201K 2.4K 48
Valerie a high ranked mafia business women comes across a little while at the mall , she hasn't seen much Littles around . The high ranked gallone c...
252K 12.9K 92
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
94.5K 2.4K 35
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...