Change Of Plans (Watty Awards...

By _SweetLovin_0112

"Daddy! No no no no no! I don't want some delinquent staying here with Lola and I! You're going to be gone th... More

Change Of Plans
Chapter 1 - Just creeping
Chapter 2- Let Me Love You Harry!
Chapter 3 - Homemade Botox and Breath-taking Smiles
Chapter 4- Shut the Front Door and Call Me Big Papa
Chapter 5- The Lord is Testing Me.
Chapter 6 - Cheese and Rice!
Chapter 7- Acca-ShuttheHellUp
Chapter 8- Holy F**k Balls I 'm ...........
Chapter 9- No one asked for a weave on your face
Chapter 10- Jesus is that you?! (Vincent POV)
Chapter 11- I Thought Pluto Was a Dog?
CONTEST
New Book
Chapter 12- Sugga Mamma to the Rescue
Please Read
Chapter 13- Can You Not?
Chapter 14- You Know How I Do
Chapter 15- What Kinda Mess?
Chapter 17- Twerk It For Daddy
Chapter 18- She Ratcheeeettttttt
Chapter 19 - DAMAGE!!!!
Chapter 20- Yeah Boiiii!!!!
Chapter 21- Ohh Lawdd Jesus!
Chapter 22- Joe's Whoreshack
PLEASE READ IMMEDIATELY
Chapter 23- Matter Baby
Chapter 24- Baby Daddy.
Chapter 25- Are You Cereal?!
Chapter 26- Be Gone.
Chapter 27- 'Did You Forget'
Chapter 28- Son of a Motherless Goat **RATEDR**
ANNOUNCEMENTS
Chapter 29- BOOM BOOM MOTHER TRUCKER
Chapter 30 - Be Alright...
EPILOGUE
THANK YOU <3333
SEQUEL
I entered
Rewrite ? RE READ UPDATED SEPTEMBER 7 , 2016

Chapter 16- Well Hump Me Sideways

134K 2.3K 347
By _SweetLovin_0112

"We need to talk" Vincent said. We.Need.To.Talk.

By my romantic books and movies knowledge, the only time these words are used is when a break up is on the way. But why would he want to break up with me. I didn't do anything. I turned and looked at him.

The edges of his lips are turned up a little, and his eyes are shinning. Why is he happy that he's breaking up with me? Am I that horrible?

"So..." I said my voice shaking and my heart beating loudly. He came inside and sat on the ground, near the corner of the room, and patted the spot next to him. I went and sat there quietly, waiting for what's coming next.

"Hey, look I know that I've been a real jerk to you these past couple of days. And I'm really sorry about that." Still refusing to look at him, he continued, grabbing my hand

"It's just that I've never felt this way... we've only known each other for a couple of weeks, and I have this scary strong feeling toward you.... God, I'm pathetic."

"What I mean is that I feel like we're going too fast. I don't know a lot about you, and you have no idea who I was, and I'm talking too much and should stop." I looked over at him finally and smiled, he's so cute when he's babbling.

I thought about what he said and found that he's right "Are you breaking up with me..." I asked hesitantly.

"No, well I mean kind of a break but not breaking up...if that makes any sense. I just want ot get to know you. We took things way to fast, lets just slow the pace down."

I smiled at this and nodded my head, intertwining our fingers.Then an idea came to me... "Wanna play a game?" I asked.

He looked at me like I was crazy, then let out a shaky, long sigh. "Sure," He said.

"It's called twenty questions. Each one of us will ask a question about the other and it goes on like that." I explained.

"I'll go first, why are you scared of lightning?" He asked.

I took a long, deep breath and began, "It's because of the accident that my mom passed away in. It was raining heavily and there was a lot of lightning and thunder. Anytime I hear the tunder all the memories just keep coming back."

"My turn, um... What's your favorite color?" I asked.

"Really? That's what you're going to ask?" He asked in disbelief. When I nodded my head, he said "Fine its blue."

We kept on going back and forth like that for a long time. I learned that he's a player because his first love played him. Supposedly they were best friends since they were little and they were attracted to each other. Well so he thought. She was only attracted to him in highschool because of popularity.

Oh yeah, I learned that he was popular in his old school, and that he has only one real and true friend, Max. He said that Max would love me because he was kind. He was going to see if he could bring him down soon, I smiled at that because it's nice to know he wasn't alone at home.

I also learned that he and his parents were on good terms until his sister passed away. He got to explain it in greater detail but I still felt bad for him. It must be hard to be so seperated from your family like that. I told him about my dad, and how he's never home now that mom has died.

Also, I told him that after my mom passed away, I was really depressed. I used to be like a zombie. I didn't sleep, eat, talk, or even feel anything. I would just sit and stare off into space. But then Lola came and snapped me out of it, and I had to remember that I wasn't the only one who lost someone to. She did also. She knew how I felt and showed me how to move on.

When we finished up we realized that it was getting late outside. "Maybe we should get going, see what everyone else is doing." I said getting up and dusting off my butt.

"Princess wait." I heard Vincent mutter. I smiled to myself cause it has been a while since he called me that. I turned towards him and he looked down at me with a grin. "I just wanted to say I am sorry again....I like you...alot." he leaned down and kissed me gently, but it went away to quick. I whimpered a little and he laughed.

"Come on." Vincent said pulling my hand to go towards the living room where we heard the TV on. When we walked in I couldn't help but laugh. Everyone was spread out all over the place, knocked out. Vincent and I brought blankets, and covered them quietly.

Then we snuck into the kitchen because we were starving. Vincent went ahead and started taking out the eggs, the pan, plates, and juice, while I stood shocked at the doorway.

Vincent. Is. Cooking.

I couldn't believe my eyes. I started laughing so hard that I woke up everyone in the living room. When Lola came up behind me, she too was shocked to see Vincent cooking. "Well, hump me sideways." She said.

This made me laugh even harder, I really couldn't even control it. "Ins't the correct term....f^ck me sideways?" Damen asked coming to stand beside me.

"Well yeah but I am trying to contain how much I cuss around my baby." She said proudly putting her hand on her stomach. I noticed her shooting glares towards Vincent.

"Look I'm really sorry Lola, I didn't mean anything I said. I was a jerk, and it just happens sometimes when I am really really mad. I really am sorry, your my girls bestfriend and I shouldn't have done that." Vincent appologized and I smiled for two reasons.

One becuase he just appologized to my bestfriend. Two because he said 'my girl'. Sorry but I am a sucker for those kind of things.

"Hmmmm fine I forgive you but only because you're cooking, which is hillarious." Lola said sitting on the bench that ws pushed up by the counter.

"How is that funny?! I am just cooking." He asked with mock hurt.

"Well I don't know it's just your this big guy, and your cooking." Lola smiled. I looked around to notice all the guys were standing around the kitchen laughing also.

"Well just cause you guys laughed you guys can all cook." Izabella said. They all stopped laughing and looked at her like she was crazy.

"Yupp you heard her CHOP CHOP we don't got all day and my baby is hungry...so am I so hurry it up boys." Lola said hopping off the chair and walking towards the living room. I look at Vincent and mouthed "good luck", which he replied with a laugh and a wink.

God damn that was hott. I felt something vibrating in my shorts, so I pulled it out and it read "Unknown Number"

I pressed the answer button "Hellllloooo" I said into the phone.

"Hey sweetheart how is everything going?" I heard a familiar voice.

Tears sprung to my eyes, and I walked out of the kitchen to go outside towards the gazeebo.

"Daddy?" I croaked out.

"Yes hunny it's me is everything okay?" he asked worry laced in his tone. "Yeah I just miss you.... a lot." I whispered looking up at the sky, trying to blink back the tears.

"I miss you to hunny, so so much. There isn't a day that goes by that I don't think about you and Lola. By the way how is everything going on down there."

I thought about Vincent and I, and everything that happened, but the most important was Lola. I decided to leave that to Lola to tell him. It really isn't my place to tell.

"Good but Daddy I have tot ell you something." I said hesitantly.

"Yeah sweety go ahead..."

"Well I am dating Vincent." I said really quick. It was really quiet until I heard something I wasn't expecting.

"Yes! Finally you found someone. Wow Lola owes me 5 bucks!!!" I laughed because this is who my dad is. Crazy, funny, loving...supportive.

"Well sweetheart I am really happy for you but I have to go. Trust me when I get back I am going to have to talk to him. I luaghed at his attempt to sound stern.

"Okay daddy! We all miss you... stay safe okay?" I said with a smile on my face.

"Yeah hun love you!" I replied my I love you back and hung up. I sat out there in the gazeebo for a little while longer til I heard footsteps. I turned around to see Chaz standing there.

"Hey Chaz." I smiled.

"Look I know this is none of my buisness but I want to make sure you are okay. I didn't like seeing you down earlier..." he mumbled. I walked up to him and wrapped him in a hug. Chaz and I have always been close, I don't know why because he rarely talks but we just clicked once we met.

"I am fine Chaz thank you. You are such a great friend I don't know what I would do with out you."

"Okay Dez." He smiled. "Well brinner is ready."

"Brinner?"

"Yeah the guys decided to make breakfast for dinner." he chuckled. We walked back to the house in silence, but that soon stopped when we walked inside.

"My bacon!" Damen shouted jumping across the table to steal it from Jesse.

"Dude chill the flip out!" Ryder said and I laughed because he said flip instead of the other word. I looked around to see Vincent with his back against the sink, just sitting there.

I walked over to him and wrapped my arms around his waist. "Everything okay?" I asked looking up at him.

"Just fine." he said kissing my forehead.

"Ohhh get a room!" I heard Damen yell form the table.

--------------------------------------------

Hi everyone, thank you sooo much for reading this book. I'm Sarehabu, the co-writer of this book. I just want to say that this is the first book that I've ever co-written.

QOTD; I want to do something fun so I want everyone to leave something about themselves that no one on wattpad knows. Mine is that English isn't my first language.

Also, keep commenting and voting because if we get enough comments and votes, we'll update early. Love you

okay you guys you heard her ^^ (: leave your comment below and keep up the support

A lot of yall have been asking for it(:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.3K 4.8K 20
Jennette Morgan is a straight A student who loves to write. She started writing poems to forget her past, which she has decided to move on from. Fou...
1K 217 16
(ONC 2023) In the land of Tanidor, ruled by two kings, Princess Paulina has two paths in front of her. One path is already signed into law--to marry...
8.3K 1.1K 41
Avery Camden thinks she can walk out of her boyfriend, James Grant's, life after cheating on him with his best friend. For her, the conditions that l...
8.2K 783 38
One innocently cunning kiss gets the game going. Add some competition, a little stalking, and a dash of spice and you've got yourself a full-blown dr...