The sweetest nightmares (Loki...

By simbaandicequeen

A dangerous prophcy is coming closer and closer to it's judgement day, spreading it's steps one by one until... More

Part 1 ~ Beginning
Part 2 - thoes happy times
Part 3 - Impossible
Part 4 - The lightning within his eyes
Part 5 - Frozen angel
Part 6 - Edward, as I can see him
Part 7 - "Hello Edward"
Part 9 - build and fall apart in seconds
Part 10 - A Lier in love
Part 11 - Invisibility
Part 12 - To fall and run away
Part 13 - Broken
Part 14 - One
Part 15 - To win her heart
Part 16 - The horrible truth
Part 16 - Set fire to the rain
Part 18 - Breath me
Part 19 - Chaotic
Part 20 - Cold surprise
Part 21 - She
Part 22 - spirit of the north
Part 23 - See all of me
Part 24 - A long story......
Part 25 - mess up everything
Part 26 - Pitch Black
Part 27 - Love her
Part 28 - Don't run anywhere
Part 29 - Remember that nightmare
Part 29 - " My friend "
Part 30 - Nothing more?!
Part 32 - I wanted to kiss him
Part 33 - The green aurora
Part 35 - Halo
Part 36 - The mission
Part 37 - Freeze you out
Part 37 - snowflakes
Part 38 - send me there
Part 39 - Battle scars
Part 40 - Coming home
Part 41 - Cuddled up
Part 42 - Don't you dare touch her
Part 43 - Did you miss me?
Part 44 - Black Queen
Part 45 - Diamonds

Part 32 - Green glow

25 2 0
By simbaandicequeen

Elsa:

I woke up in the morning happier then usual.
I noticed that I am becoming happier any day since Jack crashed by my house and I took care of him.

I feel safer ,lighter and free.
If my logic was still here I'd probably think I'm too optimistic, but at least I can have some daylight in my soul because of Jack's presence.
I don't even know how to thank him for what he did for me yesterday, it was lovely!

I thought that he won't care that much about me since he only came here to watch after me, so I hid myself in those moments when I cried or was sad.
But when he said he thinks that we could act freely to each other, of course I was happy to say yes!

I thought I'll never find such a person. After all, who needs such a cold, dramatic queen around him?
Yet, there he was yesterday, standing under the several sun rays that made him look like a miracle, smiling at me honestly. Taking all worries and makes my heart flying.

Oh, what am I doing?
I can't stand here and think about him if he's already waiting for me in his room downstairs!
Maybe he's hungry?
Or maybe he's feeling tired of all that time he trained yesterday, he just stood up and started running and fighting, it was almost unnatural!
Or maybe he'll make me laght once again with that awkward way he slept on his bed yesterday?

I giggled to myself, hiding my smile behind my hand and got down the stairs joyfully, existed to see him.

But once I got close enough, and I could see him clearly with no ice walls between us he was awake;

Instead of breaking icicles with his stick that usually glowed in blue in his hands,
He was boxing with a snow pile with a straight and short strikes, furiously.

He stood against it with a fighting carriage, his face cold and focused,
and held a hard stare he gave to his imaginary enemy;
Furious, focused, almost ready to kill.

But the dark circles around his eyes told me otherwise -
He looked like he barely slept.
He trained all morning in here while I was asleep, and he still held blood in his eyes.
'Oh, Jack...'
My mind said to itself full of mursy, but I kept it and only let out a short sigh.

He beat the ice pail several times more and then hit some hard surface inside the pile and shook his hand a little bit to ignore the pain.

And then I understood,
What was inside the snow pile was ice. He just covered the icicle with snow so, if I'll watch him boxing with a regular icicle with his bare hands, I won't be worried about the injuries he probably has on his hands.
He wants to train harder so the pain will make him stronger.
Oh my! I only hope he's not bleeding!

-"Jack ! "
He covered the icicle with more snow and straightened his position, as he turned around to me with the same black circles on his face and that hard stare he couldn't let go of.

"Jack, " I called,
"Is everything okay ? " I got close and looked up to his face.
-"Yes."
He looked at me with an icy blue eyes and had the same look as one he had in the beginning when we met, or when he talked about serious things.
"Everything's alright, sure."

He turned back to the icicle I knew wasn't a snow pile, and didn't bothered to check how his hands looks like after all this time he was boxing so he won't suspect me worry about him.
I know he likes to see me happy, even if it costs with his own joy.
I only hope he thinks even when I'm crying I'm beautiful too.....

He's probably angry of something, but why?

-"Okay then."
I sent him a relaxing, charming smile.

-"Can I watch you trainning? " I asked him as softly as I could.
He turned his face back to me and said:
"Sure." With a little sparkle in his blue and icy eyes, that banished quickly.

I watched him focusing again on his enemy striking another fist down to it. I let him train for a while in silence.
Maybe it will help him relax.
It's the things he does the best, he's doing it all his life...
Except for making me happy, he does that thing well too.

Suddenly, he beat the icicle a strike that almost broke it down and interrupted my thoughts.

He turned around to me with an emotionless face:
"Sorry."

-"It's okay, don't worry, I'm not afraid.
You can continue if you want to." His expression changed a bit when he had another lighting star, sparkling in his eyes.
But then he frowned, and his eyes were as broken ice in the edges of his pupils.
They looked disappointed somehow,
Depressed.
What happened?

He came back to face the icicle and breathed deeply before striking it again with the focus he raised back again.

"How do you manage to do it so quickly?"
I asked him after another short silence.

Jack turned back to me with a little smile and that sparkling star in his eyes that usually says he's happy.

"Every time I fight, my first reflect is to calm myself down.
No mistakes.
Consitrate.
Somehow then, everything seems to be slower for me and I can finish them in an accuracy that almost no one but I can reach and improve, "
He explained calmly.

"In my case. So I had to train a lot for this."
He created three icicles and presented the icicles with a gesture of his hand.

Then he walked back to his stick, took it and broke down two of them with it as he talked:
"Every day, all day."

He turned around to the third one and stroke it stright from the top of it.
He breathed heavily and spoke:
"Yet, it has it's irregular effect on my body temperature."

He told me as he came back to the same cold, shattered face he showed for a second and immediately wiped out and replaced with a siruse and apathetic one.
I can't see him suffering like this
I must do something.
I need to go to him.

"It's becoming cold."
I got up ,walked to him and crassed his face.
Maybe it will wake something. I can't see him hurt like this I am immediately feeling guilty.

He smiled for a fragile of a second to the worm touch of my hand against his cheek,
But immediately took it off and kept that hard, emotionless look, yet I saw it was hard for him.
He can tell me anything,
He knows it,
What's wrong?
I tried to look straight into his eyes and analyse his thoughts but I couldn't see much.

"It's effective for my mind too ,so I am usually colder to people who see me while I'm working. " He backed off for a second.

I got a bit worried of his situation.
I only want him to be happy, I am ready to sacrifice mine even if it's not much.
'Please let me in Jack'
My mind begged him.

He understood I was worried from that expression I couldn't hid anymore, and took my hand as he knelt :
"Elsa,
Please forgive me, I was too cold for you when I first met you.
I repress all feels, it's my fault, and my curse only, so....... i-if I'm not good enough fo- "

He frowned of some harsh thought and looked away. But I cut him off instantly :
"You are not as cold as you think for the people around you."
I smiled calmly.

"I'm sorry, but I don't believe it.
I don't buy that."
He got up on his feet and looked at me shortly before looking away in depression.

-"Jack, you are a wonderful person, you really are.
Except for that, you should know that...... the cold, never bothered me anyway."
I came closer, blushed and cupped his face lovingly.
It's so easy to say the truth to him, it's like a rock coming down from my heart.

He smiled back at me with the same sparkle and joy I know he wouldn't hold in any longer.
Oh! If there are any words to describe how much I like this smile.
That boy is so good to me, I thought I'll never find someone like that again!

His hands reached my back after a half second.
Over sudden, I saw all the shattered pices of ice on the floor turning to soft snow, in the corner of my eye.
I guess he noticed it too because he blushed but I'm not sure that the sparkling things in his eyes will tell me he was ashamed, he was happy.

I let my hands slide down to his neck and then fall to his chest as he took my left hand and combined his fingers with mine.
Leaving only my right hand on his chest, close to his heart.
What did he mean by doing that?

I didn't manage to answer myself because he looked straight into my eyes, and we both drowned in an ecstasy I almost didn't recognise yet, I saw his eyes becoming slowly hooded.

Suddenly,
The ice doors of the hall started to make noises.
We both disconnected our eyes and looked forwards it when it suddenly fell and smashed down on the floor.

A terribly horrifying black soldier broke through the door and ran forwards me with his strange weapon turning to Jack.
We saw some kind of black - slivered machine behind the gate when he came closer.

Jack's sceptre started glowing with blue and he protected me with his hand and motived me to hide:
"Run Elsa ! Run! "

He consitrate on his real enemy and started fighting with all the power he had.
I ran away, hid myself on the stairs to next floor and didn't deared to look back.
After a few seconds I heard the last strike someone did, and only hoped it was Jack finishing the fight.
I got up a bit and picked up on the first floor where Jack stood alone above what seems to be the soldier's body that was bleeding a green thick liquid on the floor.

Jack called:
"Elsa, You can go out now."
I got up and saw his face - he didn't had even one scratch.
In the same second I took a look on his hands, they were alright too even when he trained.

He smiled to say that everything is alright but a second after,
A green glow started appearing around the soldier's body and then suddenly it disappeared.

Oh no. It's him. It was Loki.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.1K 2.1K 77
LokixFem!ReaderxBucky IMPORTANT: A little message to those who may not have read the full description: You end up with one of them, not both. This is...
20.3K 1.1K 44
Book two, following on from Somewhere Along the way. Y/N has just been saved from Hydra, but has the dreams she has been having play a bigger tale t...
7.4K 328 51
Book 2 of the series. Book 1 is: you will be mine. An avenger + Loki fan fic After the events of the previous book Alice is now on her own. From le...
5K 207 18
Hiii!! This is my first story ever so please no hate ♥: Before we begin I just would like to tell you the this is A LOKI ROMANCE STORY. So prepare th...