A other Zick story ❤️

By katalina2134

Hi if you know the Group named 5quad u know Nick and Zach anyways... Their ship name is Zick so here is a sho... More

She said yes

471 16 7
By katalina2134

Zach: As I was walking home I heard someone call my name I didn't know who it was at first then I listen it was Nick I stop and waited for him to come to me. Nick: Hey can I walk with you if that's ok with you? Zach: Yeah it's ok..... So how was you're day? Nick: My day was good what about yours? Zach: it's was ok... Nick: Is everything ok.... If you need to talk about something you can always tell me you can tell me anything. Zach: I'm ok it's just that I'm stressed with school and social media but mostly school. Nick: I feel you Zach. Zach: ok.. So are you going to stay the night or what? Nick: If you're mom says I can stay. Zach: She probably will say yes we have a 4 day weekend. Nick: Yeah true.Zach: ok come on *unlocks the door* you can go sit you're things in my room. Nick: Ok I will see you in there.

Ok sorry it was short but if you liked it give it a like if you want:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

234K 16.2K 19
#2 IN HIS SERIES 𝐕𝐢𝐤𝐫𝐚𝐦 𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 The elder son of the Rathore family and the future King of Rajasthan, he was cold, arrogant...
681K 26.5K 74
Lilly found an egg on a hiking trip. Nothing abnormal on that, right? Except the egg was four times bigger than supposedly the biggest egg in the wor...
1.9M 141K 63
"ရှင်သန်ခြင်းနဲ့သေဆုံးခြင်းကြား အလွှာပါးပါးလေးကိုဖြတ်ကျော်ခါနီးမှာမှ ငါမောင့်ကိုစွန့်လွှတ်တတ်ဖို့ သင်ယူနိုင်ခဲ့တယ်၊ လူတွေက သံသရာမှာ ရေစက်ရယ်၊ဝဋ်ကြွေး...
436K 24.1K 17
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...