A child left out (Ansatsu Kyo...

By KimikoRyugane

Asano Kaguya is the twin sister of Asano Gakushuu. Despite having born in a family of high achievers, she doe... More

Prologue -Kaguya Time
Chapter 1
Chapter 1.5
Chapter 2
Chapter 3- Past time Part 1
Chapter 3- Past Time part 3
Chapter 3.5
Chapter 4
Chapter 4.5 (Special) If Class E had Wattsapp
Chapter 5 Part 1
Chapter 5 Part 2
Chapter 6
Chapter 6.5(Special) Isogai Time
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 9.5
Chapter 10-Part 1
Author's note
Chapter 10-Part 2
[NOT AN UPDATE]: ANNOUNCEMENT

Chapter 3- Past time Part 2

4.8K 193 86
By KimikoRyugane

Kaguya opened her eyes slowly. With her headache gone and her eyes no longer that heavy, she felt really fresh.

She got off the old, but surprisingly comfy couch and took a look around her surroundings. Oh yea...I'm at school...she reminded herself.

"Are you fully rested now...?"

She turned her head a little to find Karasuma, Irina and Koro Sensei standing by the desk.

She nodded.

"Good..."Karasuma said as he placed his hands on to his desk. "Are you ready to open up yet?"

Open up...?
Oh...
She recalled the moment from yesterday, dropping her head down.

"Kaguya-chan, you have to open up in order for people to help you..." Irina stated as she walk towards the couch and took a pew next to her.

"Why are you in class E? What happened between you and your father... We get it that it's a personal problem but..." Irina placed a hand onto the female's shoulder. "If you keep it to yourself too long, you'll explode..."

Kaguya watched the other two teachers reaction as they nodded in agreement.

"We are here for you, Kaguya...because as a teacher, you are like our daughter...In fact, the whole class is like our family..." Koro Sensei spoke. "You felt that on your first day remember...?"

Their smiles...
Heartwarming, accepting smiles...

Kaguya nodded in responce and held Irina's hand as she begin to unwind her past.

*******

"I'm so worried for her..." The little orange hair, Megumi frowned at her bento.

"We all are...But Bitch Sensei told us to stay out of it..." Kataoka reassured them, also falling to a frown."We hardly know anything of her..."

Nagisa stared on as he heared their conversation. Should I tell them about what happaned? Nagisa debated in his head.

"Hey Nagisa..."

He broke from his though to face the green hair girl in front of him. The closest to Kaguya, Kayano stood in front of him, her face filled with worry.

"Do you perhaps knew what happen to Kaguya?" she asked innocently.

"Yea, Nagisa, you are always the last to leave usually..." Isogai ask as he approached the two.

Should I? It's not me to tell people's secret out loud...

"Hey guys!" A blonde hair girl shouted from outside the class. "Come over here..."

Most of the classmates left the class and tip toed slowly making their way to the office.

The blond hair girl signaled them to lean against the door to eavesdrop on the conversation.

*******

It all started a few years ago....seven years ago in fact....

The beautiful brown haired female sat by the piano with her daughter. As she played along to one of her favorite classics, her 8 year old, stared in amazement. She ended her song as she had reached the end of her sheet.

"Wahhhhh!" the little girl said, sparkles forming in her purple orbs. "Mommy is so good in playing!"

The woman smiled and caressed the girl's head lightly. "Someday you can play like mommy too. It just needs time and practice.."

Suddenly, they heard a key enter the entrance door. The door opened with a loud creek revealing two familiar shadows.

"We're back..." the taller man said as he entered the house, holding a suitcase in his right hand. The younger and far shorter shadow ran towards the piano without any pleasantries.

"Kaguyaaaaa!" the boy screamed jumping on to his sister, making her tumble off the piano seat.

"Gakushuu, don't do that to your sister..." the mother said sternly. "You'll hurt her."

Gakushuu and Kaguya giggled among themselves, getting up and sitting on the mat. "Kaguya can't get hurt! She's strong!" the male twin stated.

Both of their parents exchanged glances and chuckled softly. The father closed the door behind him and walked to his children, sitting beside them.

"But Kaguya is a girl, right? Girls are fragile you know?" Gakuho stated.

Gakushuu thought for a moment before getting up on his feet. "I'll protect her!"

The older male giggled followed by his wife.

"You promise then?"

"Promise!"

"Neh!! I'm not weak!!' said Kaguya, frustrated by his father remark and tugged his father's shirt. Gakuho laughed and caressed her head. "I didn't say that did I? I said you were precious..."

"As precious as a pearl...."

************************

But everything changed after that day....

It was a rainy evening...Father was supposed to come home early. Mother said he was visiting his old student...

He came back all soaking wet from the rain perhaps...

The first thing he did was drag my mother in to the study. Gakushuu and I headed towards the door of the study, eavesdropping on their conversation. Father used a tone in his voice we have never heard before, screaming and shouting, frustration in every word he said.

We could hear Mother's soothing voice trying to calm father but he did not listen.

That night, Gakushuu and I were not able to sleep. We were scared. We were scared something bad was happening and we were right.

Father started to lock himself in the room by himself or with Mother. He acted strangely. Father never ate dinner with us, nor played with us anymore. The few weeks of July we never had any chance to see his face anymore.

And then when Father came out, his face was scary. A dark face never have I seen in my life.

A few days later, Mother visited our room, telling us she was going to leave us. I remembered how badly I cried that night. I did not know what it meant at that time but Father had issued a divorce.

******************

Life without Mother had been cruel. Ever since she left us, Father had been pestering us to study almost every minute of our life. I could not stand it really, private tutors, elementary school, extra classes...it gave me no time to play at all. As I sat for my middle school entrance exams, at the age of twelve, I scored one of the lowest marks among the students who applied. Gakushuu, however, become an ace student, passing at the top rank for father's school.

Father was frustrated when he received my results. In the end, I could not get into most of the middle schools and father decided to put me in the hands of private tutors. For years I studied hoping to achieve results for my father. I really tried my best, and i continued to let him pressure me. Father locked me out from the outside world while Gakushuu had friends from all around.

That was where I started to find myself useless and started to hurt myself...

If I could not produce results like Gakushuu did....what am I to Father?

Father found me in my room while I was doing so. He saw how i hurt myself continuously. He took me and drag me on to wall, looking freaked out and traumatized. He begged me for an answer of why I did so to myself and at that time I snapped.

I told him how much I tried to improve myself, I told him how much pain it was to be tortured mentally by him, I questioned his methods of bringing him up and worst of all I demanded Mother back. He looked at me with eyes of a demon and told me I could do whatever I want if I prove to him how much I've grown by taking the entrance exams for his school.

I knew he set up the standards for the exam and purposely made me failed....

*****

"And here I am...in the End class..." Kaguya said as tears came rolling down her cheeks. Despite that she smiled, a broken smile.

(Surprise two chapters in one day!Rough chapter XD I made this based on Gakuho's story in the manga.Don't worry I tried my best not to insert any spoilers in this chapter, everything here is Kaguya's story <3 Thanks for your continuous support. I guess I'll update another chapter in a few hours? )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9K 374 60
Shiniko Kuroshira, a girl with a troubled past and a cold outlook on life in the conflicting present. She was taken in by Gakuhou Asano as a child af...
7.7K 274 20
Y/n is the twin sister of Asano Gakushū. Though she looks like her mother, way more than her father and brother. She usually competes with Gakushū fo...
35.4K 1.2K 22
bloodlust is something complex, not easy to understand. but growing up with karma akabane as her twin brother, kijiko understood it well. she may hav...
94K 3.7K 25
For Karma Akabane fans ❤️ WARNING ⚠️ extremely cringey ⚠️ You are an orphan with strict and abusive parents who adopted you. Asano Gakushu forces you...