Part de Gatto

By Jokers4Life

When Impractical Jokers hater Shannon and her family flies to New Jersey to help her sister sell cakes at an... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11

Chapter 8

94 4 2
By Jokers4Life

The next day, me and Tammy decide to take a walk round the city.

It's so beautiful! It's much bigger than London. We see a camera crew and as we get closer, we realise it's Impractical Jokers.

Murr spots us walking over and waves. "Hey! You're the girls at the show last night right? Tammy and Shannon?"

"Yeah we are." I smile.

"Amazing food." He looks over his shoulder "Hey guys! It's Tammy and Shannon from last night!"

The rest of the guys come over and greet us with a hug.

Joe hugs me a little longer and tighter than the rest of the guys did.

"We're on our break, want to get something to eat?" Q asks.

"Yeah sure, where do you want to go?" I reply.

"White Castle!" Tammy shouts.

We all laugh.

"Well I guess that's sorted then. To the castle of white!" Q says.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

219K 4.6K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
377K 13.5K 58
๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six โ” season se...
81.1K 3.6K 20
Grosvenor Square, 1813 Dearest reader, the time has come to place our bets for the upcoming social season. Consider the household of the Baron Feathe...
607K 9.4K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...