Golden flecks

By Mary-Wake

So if the predator becomes prey and the Hunter becomes hunted; but then the killer is killed and Enemies are... More

Predator
Prey
Hunter
Killer
Killed
Enemies
Friends
Lost
Found

Hunted

13 0 0
By Mary-Wake

With a thud the wolf fell to the ground. Blood oozed from the hole in its shoulder. Cautiously the huntsman approached the whimpering wolf. He looked at the bleeding wound and sure enough was the glint of a bullet lodged in her flesh. Her tawny fur was stained crimson as the blood coursed down her side in mini rivers. The man fell backwards, shocked.
"What have I done?" He whispered in his strange language. His gun fell down beside him with a terrible clatter. The wolf's jaws were open in mid bite, it's paws outstretched ready to pin him down. It all seemed wrong.
"I'll fix this." He muttered as he grabbed a leather pouch and pulled things out of it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.3K 2.2K 49
Alissa Iris De LeΓ³n the daughter of both the Spanish and Italian Mafia. A week after she was born she was sent away from her 2 brothers to live with...
4.8M 254K 34
Those who were taken... They never came back, dragged beneath the waves never to return. Their haunting screams were a symbol of their horrific death...
11.5M 297K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
28.9M 915K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...