Fallen

By Jaychesh

The war of Heaven, Hell, and Earth is beginning, and this traditionally means the apocalypse. Ichigo has to f... More

The Fall
Silver & White
Who Is This Guy?
The Past
Become Stronger
Awakening
Frack!
Wake Me Up
Scent of Madness
Feelings

Angel of Death

272 13 1
By Jaychesh

"What are you going to do with such shitty moves like those!"

Green eyes narrowed in rage, and in a flash of white and silver,  the girl landed in front of the man yelling at her. Swinging her leg around first, she tried tripping him, but he jumped over her leg. Predicting this, she swung with both her fists in a blind furry, but he dodged every swing. 

The girl grinned and flipped backwards, kicking the man in the chest, and sending him back a bit. When she landed, she stayed in a crouch, then brought her finger up to her lips. The man's eyes widened, and before the girl could do what she had been planning, the man had grabbed her hand and neck.

"Don't even try it, Sayo."

Sayo glared up at him, "Why, you think I'll beat you, Shirosaki?"

Shiro growled and put pressure on her neck, "This is just a little training, not a battle to the death. You only use that technique when necessary."

Sayo ripped her hand from his grip, then stormed away, her long silver hair flowing behind her, 'What does he know!'

Shiro watched her leave with a deep glare, "I should have gotten rid of her when I had the chance."

Sayo started to run, a certain person in her mind that she wanted to pay a visit to. 

'Only when necessary huh, Shirosaki? I'll show you necessary.' Sayo thought with a grin slowly growing on her face.

~~

"Ichigo!" Orihime yelled when she say Shuuhei carrying the orangete to their little hiding spot at the edge of town in the woods that weren't so scary.

Shuuhei shook his head, signaling for Orihime to be quiet. Walking over to where Chad had made a small bed for Ichigo, Shuuhei laid him down then started talking with Uyru quickly and quietly. Renji was now awake and watching the orangete with a small glint of sympathy in his eyes; while Rukia tended to Renji, she talked with Orihime.

Chad just sat and watched the tree line, making sure that he kept an eye out for other people. Ten minutes flew by and Chad spotted someone walking along the tree line at least 100 feet off from where Ichigo and his group were resting.

Chad watched as the person walked closer and closer, soon he realized that she was a little girl. Rushing over, Chad took the little girl's hand, and led her to the group. Her long black hair was dirty, and her bangs shadowed her eyes. She was wearing what looked like a kimono for a small child; she was also barefoot. 

When Chad got back, the others eyed the small girl with sorrow, and suspicion. Orihime took her hand and led her over to where she had been sitting. The whole while, the girl had been watching Ichigo's sleeping figure, her eyes never leaving him.

Orihime smiled, "Do you know him?"

The little girl turned slowly to Orihime, and her eyes finally caught the light, "Yes, I do."

Orihime smiled a little more, "I like your eyes."

This time, the little girl smiled, "Thank you, I do too," as she said that, her green eyes glinted in the light.

Orihime was going to say something when she heard a groan from Ichigo's direction. The little girl looked over to see Ichigo sitting up with the help of Chad and Shuuhei.

The orangete tried shooing them away but they simply sat down on either side of Ichigo, and made sure that he wouldn't collapse.

"I'm fine now guys...I just need to sit for a bit."

The girl's eyes narrowed at Ichigo's voice, and Orihime looked over in time to notice it.

"Are you okay?"

The girl nodded her head, then stood up.

Rukia was watching the girl with narrowed eyes, 'This girl is strange, she isn't upset, she's too....calm....'

The girl slowly walked over to where Ichigo was sitting and Chad nodded to her, "I found her. She can accompany us."

Ichigo nodded, not looking the girl in the eye, "That's fine, as long as she can keep up and handle herself."

The girl smiled, "I think I can handle myself, Ichigo."

Ichigo froze at the way her voice sounded when she had said his name, looking up slowly, Ichigo narrowed his eyes until he saw her eyes.

The girl's bangs moved just enough for the sun to shine off of them, making Ichigo's eyes widen when bright green meets his vision.

"You...."

"Do you know her, Ichigo?" Shuuhei asked.

The girl got down into a crouch, and tilted her head, and grinned up at Ichigo, "Ya, Ichigo. Do you know me?"

Ichigo's hands started to shake, and his throat went dry, "She's.....this is.....she is the one...."

"The one what, Ichigo?" Rukia asked as she stood up.

"This girl is the one....who pushed me out of the window...."

Everyone's eyes widened in shock, not believing what Ichigo had just said. But the girl, her grin grew wide until her canines were showing. Slightly long, and very sharp.

The girl's hand lashed out in under a second, and wrapped around Ichigo's throat tightly, affectively cutting off his air. Her body started to glow a bright blue color, and her features started to change. Her hair slowly went from black, to silver, and her kimono went back to the white one she had been wearing, and her body slowly went back to that of a young woman.

The girl stood up and brought Ichigo close so she could whisper in his ear, "Ya know, I am going to get into a lot of trouble for this with Shirosaki-sama, but I think it will be worth it." She finished her sentence with a lick to Ichigo's ear, then threw him on the ground.

Ichigo wheezed and tried getting up, but the girl kicked him in the side, sending him rolling a few feet away. Chad and Shuuhei tried stopping her, but she turned and glared at them, making them fall to their knees and lose consciousness. Rukia stood with Orihime in fear and Renji grew angry, because he couldn't do anything to help.

The girl turned her attention back to Ichigo, only to have a stick shoved through her throat by said orangete. Ichigo glared, then ripped the stick out and smacked her upside the head with it. The girl fell to the ground, and Ichigo dropped the stick onto her body. Walking over to Rukia and Orihime, he checked if they were okay.

"Ichigo, you're side." Orihime pointed out.

Ichigo looked down to see that his shirt was torn and his side was bleeding, "It's no big deal. We will fix it later, but right now we have to-"

Ichigo was cut off by a sharp pain shooting up his leg. Looking down, Ichigo's eyes widened when he saw a small, white, blade sticking out of his thigh. When it was ripped back out, Ichigo hissed in pain and fell to his knees.

Turning, he glared when he saw the girl standing up with the blade in her hand. She grinned and brought her other hand up to her mouth. She took a deep breath in, then let it out into her hand, but her breath looked white and it was forming something in her hand. 

"No way...."

The girl had formed a chain scythe in her right hand made out of whatever she breathed into her hand. The girl took no time in rushing towards Ichigo, and when she got within range, swung the scythe at him while holding the chain. 

Ichigo waited for the pain, but upon finding none, Ichigo looked up to see a pale man holding the scythe in his bare hand, right in front of Ichigo's head.

Looking up at the man's face, Ichigo's eyes widened in shock when he saw those black on gold eyes, "Shiro...saki...."

Shiro grinned, then broke the scythe into tiny pieces that scattered when they hit the ground. Turning to the girl, Shiro glared and held up one of his hands, "I gave you a warning, Sayo. Now, you get your punishment."

Sayo started to growl and run at Shiro with her claws bared, but before she could reach him, Shiro snapped his fingers, and Sayo let out a screech as her body twisted and turned into a white cloud. Shiro motioned towards his chest, and the cloud floated over and was absorbed into Shiro's body.

Ichigo couldn't believe what he had seen today. A shape shifting girl who evidently doesn't die, and this strange man.

Shiro had turned back to Ichigo, and was now leaning down towards him.

This man that was supposedly entwined to him.

Shiro gripped Ichigo's chin in his hands and turned Ichigo's head left and right to see if he had any signs of injury to the head. Upon finding none, Shiro inspected the bleeding on Ichigo's side.

Tisking, Shiro bit his finger, and when a droplet of blood formed, he pushed his finger into Ichigo's wound, making Ichigo cry out in pain.

"Hush." Was all Shiro said as he moved to do the same thing to Ichigo's thigh.

When he was done, Ichigo watched as the bleeding on both his thigh and side stopped, and the wounds close up.

"How..." Ichigo looked up at Shiro with curiosity in his eyes.

Shiro smirked and stood up, "You know i'm not like you, human."

When he said that, Ichigo remembered that night when he first met Shiro, and Ichigo grew pissed off, "You!"

"Ya. I'm right here." Shiro said.

Ichigo growled and stood up on shaky legs, Rukia, Orihime, and Renji watching the two with wide eyes.

"You bit me asshole!" Ichigo shouted as he pointed to his neck.

Shiro leaned his head to looked at Ichigo's neck then looked the orangete in the eye, "There's no bite mark. I think you're imagining things from losing blood."

Ichigo couldn't believe it and asked Rukia if she saw anything. Rukia shook her head and said that they would have noticed earlier if there had been one.

Ichigo couldn't believe it, he had been bit by this man, and he was there that night.

Looking back to Shiro, Ichigo watched as Shiro slowly brought Chad and Shuuhei back around.

"You guys are going to die if you keep going like this."

"Ya, what do you care about it?" Ichigo asked sarcastically.

Shiro rolled his eyes as he stood back up to his full height, "I don't, but I can't have everyone dying on this stupid planet." Shiro's eyes flashed over Ichigo's body, then he continued, "Besides. I'm bored and I want to see what you are going to do with the increase in demons and what not."

Rukia's eyes widened, "Demons?"

"Yup," Shiro was inspecting his black nails like he cared if there was dirt underneath them, "that girl that tried killing Ichigo. She is a demon."

"Ya, no shit." Ichigo spoke under his breath.

"She can see into a person's soul, and see all the wrong they have done in their life. If she doesn't like what she finds, she'll try to kill you." This time, Shiro eyed Ichigo with a purpose.

"Ichigo," Orihime caught Ichigo's attention, only for the orangete to flinch at the terror in her eyes, "what did you do for her to want to kill you so bad?"

Ichigo narrowed his eyes then glared at Shiro, "Then what are you?" Ichigo didn't want to answer the question. Not yet.

Shiro smirked at the obvious change of of conversation, "You don't need to know that."

Ichigo glared and Shiro grinned wider, Ichigo knew what Shiro was playing, and he was going to get a broken arm for it.

"Whatever. We need to get out of here." Ichigo huffed and picked Renji up.

Shiro took note of how strong Ichigo was before he turned and started walking in a certain direction, "If we go this way, we will end up at one of my hideouts."

"So even a demon has a hideout, nice." Ichigo's sarcasm was really making Shiro irritated.

"I'm not a demon. I'm something completely different."

"That's all I needed to know," Shiro turned to see Ichigo holding up a hand gun.

Shiro started to chuckle, "Oh come on, human. You're not going to shoot me."

Ichigo loaded the gun, pointing it at Shiro's head, "Try me."

Shiro's eyes narrowed and turned black, "Don't start with me kid."

Ichigo glared and was ready to pull the trigger, but a hand landed on the gun, and Ichigo looked over to see Orihime shaking her head.

Slowly and angrily, Ichigo lowered the gun, and put it back in his jacket, "You got lucky this time."

Shiro relaxed and his eyes went back to 'normal'. Soon the whole group followed Shiro through the trees, on their way to what was supposed to be safety.

~~~

"Shirosaki! I'll kill you!" Sayo screamed from the eternal darkness that was Shiro's soul. Shiro sent her there whenever she royally pissed him off. Today was one of those days.

Sighing, Sayo looked around the empty darkness, then remembered a small secret that lies in the furthest corners of Shiro's soul.

"His past..."

Walking in the direction she knew it was in, Sayo mentally prepared herself for what she about to see. She knew it was there, but she had never actually gone inside that part of Shiro' soul because he would pull her out before she could get in. This time, she knows he won't. As long as he is within range of Ichigo, Shiro won't pull Sayo out, knowing that she would try to harm the orangete.

Grinning, Sayo started running, 'I will reach it today! I'm going, to learn more about Shirosaki!'

As Sayo took another step, her foot didn't meet the ground. Instead, she fell down through the darkness, and into a bright, blinding white light. As she fell, Sayo took note of the building that was below her, she knew she was going to crash into it, so she tightened herself into a small ball. When she crashed into it, debris flew everywhere. 

Getting out of the small crater she had made, Sayo looked around to find herself standing sideways on a large building while the blue sky was vast overhead. Hearing a clash of metal, Sayo started walking in the direction she had heard it from. When she saw a person fall and smash into the building, Sayo ducked out of sight.

Looking up from where she was hiding, Sayo's eyes widened when she saw Shiro standing with a large, white, blade over his shoulder, wearing a white kimono. In the crater was Ichigo Kurosaki, where a black kimono, and a black blade in his hands.

Sayo watched as Shiro gave Ichigo some speech about being part of him, then watched as Ichigo stood before Shiro with his sword pointed towards the pale man.

Shiro soon did the same, then both yelled, "Bankai", and the area was covered in smoke.

"Oh no you don't." Shiro's voice echoed in Sayo's head, and she felt herself thrust from Shiro's soul. 

Bright light made Sayo close her eyes, and she grunted when her body hit solid ground. Opening her eyes slowly, her pupils turned into slits when Ichigo Kurosaki's form filled her vision.

"Ichigo..Kurosaki....the Angel of Death...is here for your soul...." Sayo said before she blacked out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4 1 14
The earth is on the brink of utter destruction all because of a second war in heaven, and a box hidden away that contains the darkness also the old o...
24.2K 887 28
"I told you I'd come back. Do you know why? Because my place is beside the both of you." You made a promise. One that you fully intend to keep. Som...
5.8K 85 24
Evangeline thought she was just an average angel with black wings, but she had a past. A past she couldn't remember until she was returned back to h...
20.4K 562 23
Another (hopefully) exciting adventure across dimensions to discover the mythical emotion called love. As conflict rises in Hueco Mundo with Tosen st...