Horror Stories

By Tayla250701

Some might make you scared, some might make you sad, just be aware of what's in front of your eyes More

The Shadow Walker
Demons inside
Please comment
Infinite Flame
Death
Authors note
Count down
Rip Jack
Billy!

He's coming to get you!!

234 11 21
By Tayla250701

I was in my bedroom watching tv, I heard a noise down stairs, it was like a loud crashing sound, so I went down stairs to see what it was, when I got down there, my fridge and microwave were knocked down and the stereo was playing.

I was all alone in my house so I didn't know how it happened, so I just shook it off and went back upstairs. As soon as I was back in my bed watching tv, my tv was making weird sounds and was flashing on and off.

I started freaking out and tried to run out, my door slammed shut and locked itself, my wardrobe doors kept opening and shutting. Then everything went quiet after a few minutes.

Then all of a sudden something went up my arm, and a cold breeze brushed against my body. I then uncontrollably walked out to the kitchen and grabbed a knife from the kitchen draw, I put it against my neck and heard a whisper in my ear, it said "Now it's your turn to die". I sliced my neck opened and dropped to the ground.

Thank you so much for reading my story, this is the first horror story I wrote, so I don't know if it's any good. Xx -Tayla

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.6K 315 55
A WOSO Oneshot book Oneshots of favourite Women's footballers Mainly the Lionesses, Arsenal Women's team,Chelsea Women's team, Man City Women's team...
11.5M 298K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
31.9K 6.9K 30
A Lawyer, Bold with a bit of anger issues, Smart, Not in good terms with his Father. A Girl, Sweet but Insecure about her weight, With Career tension...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...