kid in love ft. divergent [CO...

LambroseIndeed által

"maybe I'm just a kid in love, maybe I'm just a kid in love oh baby, if this what is like falling in love the... Több

O1. first day of school.
O3. memories
O4. four
O5. play dates and science projects
O6. the flu.
O7. accidental kisses
O8. a childish valentines day
O9. birthday party
1O. summer vacation

O2. scrapes

748 41 26
LambroseIndeed által

chapter O2:
scrapes.

the four girls were gathered around a table with their lunches in front of them. Tris was pouting with a frown taking over her face as she looked down at her food.

her mommy had packed too many veggies and not a lot of chicken nuggets.

"why pwincess sad?" tobias asked as he sat down next to her, putting his spider man lunchbox on top of the table. he began unpacking it and smiles proudly because he didn't need help from ms. p.

tris looked at him and then back at her not so likable food before shrugging sadly.

"no like veggies. I hungwy but too mwany veggies" she explained showing him her food container and he hummed, nodding his head.

"pwincess share wif me?" he asked, scooting over and sliding his french fries over. her eyes lit up and she nodded frantically.

the little boy stared fondly at the blond and grinned lovingly as she took one fry and ate it in silence, a small smile playing on her lips as she looked down at her moving little feet.

"who want pway tag in bweak?" they heard a boy's voice say as the group of three walked towards them.

"you fwiends?" tris asked tobias as she remembered her had been talking to them in the morning. tobias nodded.

"who you?" marlene asked pointing at the shorter one with a small grin hidden behind her hand.

the mocha skinned boy looked up and his cheeks became suddenly red at the sight in front of him.

"h-hi sowwy, my name uwiah" he told them taking a step closer to the table and shaking the little girl's hand, like the gentlemen he wasn't.

he just remembered his dad telling him that if he liked a girl he had to be extremely nice so she would like him back. Uriah was a charm.

"i'm marlene" she said allowing Uriah to sit down next to her. the two other boys looked at each other and shrugged before sitting down between tobias and another two girls.

"and who you?" tris asked and tobias cooed at her cuteness. her fingers were messy and she had a friendly grin in her face and she just looked so cute to him.

"definitely pwincess" he murmured under his breath.

"i Zeke, uwiah's brother and he is our fwiend will"

"hiya" the group (expect uriah and tobias) said in unison waving their hands.

"well i name is tris, and this is best fwiend cwistina and shana" she said pointing at her friends who blushed and waved shyly at the smirking boys.

"I fwiend too?" tobias asked shyly as he looked at her, fidgeting with his feet. tris nodded and leaned down kissing the tip of his nose.

"you boy best fwiend"

tobias grinned.

***

the kids shrieked with laughter as uriah chased after them. it was play time and they decided to play tag just like promised.

tris was running, giggling madly as he blond locks jumped up and down.

tobias who was trying to hide behind a bush spotted her on the other side of the playground and sighed.

"should have went to stwupid castle" he grumbled and grabbed at his toes while he waited patiently for his friend to chase him.

when Uriah finally saw the blue eyed boy he screamed and began running, as fast as his four (and a half!) year old feet could take him.

seeing as his older friend was faster than him Uriah decided to go for the weakest. poor little tris didn't know what was coming for her.

Uriah came to a sudden stop and turned around facing the tall pink and purple castle in front of him. he grabbed on the rope hanging and began climbing up.

tris gaped as he climbed up with ease and then slid down making Uriah groan because he just climbed up for nothing.

instead of whining he slid down and chased down the little girl who was screaming and pleading for someone to help her.

everything was going fairly fine until tris tripped and scraped her knee. her hands also got a few scratches and it really stung.

she turned and sat on her bum as she cried, blood dripping down her leg.

tobias's head immediately snapped as she heard the little girl's pained cries. his heart dropped.

he quickly jumped out of his hiding place and ran over to her, crouching down.

"pwincess? hey its otay, you otay. don't cwy" he pleaded as he frantically tried wiping her tears off hoping they would magically disappear.

"I hurted my leg" she cried. the others soon joined and looked down at the blond with worry.

"go clean?" he asked, pointing at the teacher on the far side of the classroom. she nodded and he held his hand out.

she gladly took it and he helped the limping tris, as she rubbed her eyes trying to stop her crying.

"ms. p" the blue eyed kid said as he tugged on their teacher's jean. she looked down and gasped as she saw tris crying and bleeding.

"oh honey what happened?"

"pwincess hurted leg, so help?" he asked tilting his head. she nodded and picked tris up, ruffling tobias's hair.

"good job honey, thank you for bringing her here" she praised and he smiled, still not letting go of tris's hand.

she held onto his' tighter as the teacher led them inside. the teacher washed the blood away, poured oxygenated alcohol (as tris cried and tobias frowned at ms. P) and then placed a pink band aid on the wound.

"why don't you stay inside for a few minutes, hun?" ms. p said and tris nodded, sighing sadly. she went to the corner and grabbed a Barbie, dressing her up.

tobias looked at the kids running outside and then at the little girl he had just met.

the choice was easy to make.

he walked towards tris and sat down, grabbing ken.

"pway?"

she smiled widely, the two missing teeth making her look so adorable and cute to tobias's eyes.

"yeah I pway wif you"

***

"Alright everyone, I will see you again tomorrow. be safe" the teacher said and dismissed them. their parents were standing outside waiting for their children to walk out.

"buh bwye" tris shrieked as she wrapped her arms around tobias placing a kiss dangerously close to his lips. he blushed but wrapped his arms around her small waist.

"buh bye wittle pwincess" he murmured in her ear before they both pulled apart and headed towards their parents.

tris had a huge grin on her lips all the way to her house and her parents noticed but didn't question her about it.

maybe she just had a good day at school. well, more than great.

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

43.8K 683 75
ORIGINALLY BY MOONSHINE365 What if Caleb did as Tris asked and looked into the serums as their mother requested and the war on Abnegation was stopped...
156K 3.7K 82
Book Three +++ This book is part of a series +++ Book One : The Truth After Allegiant Book Two : Learning to Trust Book Three [You are here] : All f...
30.1K 743 19
What happens when Tris loses her memory of the past 6 years? She forgot she's married to Tobias, that right now, she is pregnant with a baby girl. Wh...
89.2K 2.1K 30
Sequel to Looking For You Tobias and Tris are now living in Boston and starting their lives. Read as both of them step into adulthood with some bumps...