Demi Lovato One Shots

By FlexItDestiny

Demi Lovato imagines, one shots, short stories, whatever you like to call them. *contains sexual content* P... More

Great news!
I still love you

Mx. One-Night Stand

4.3K 87 21
By FlexItDestiny

Mx. One-Night Stand

Summary: It's your last day of summer before your senior year in college. Your friends (and roommates) drag you to a club the night before your last first day of school. You end up meeting someone and going home with them. You sneak out the following morning, expecting to never see them again. Little did you know you would, every day for the next year. 

*slightly based on Pretty Little Liars Aria and Ezra's first encounter*

Tags: Non-binary, teacher-student, professor-student, mature, sex, strap-on, fingering

A/N This is my first attempt at writing Demi as Non-Binary. I will try my best. If you have any comments or concerns or feedback, please share them with me! I want to make sure I am writing respectfully for both Demi AND my readers! I am struggling to figure out how to explain/describe how a non-binary person looks / what they do without using her/he/him pronouns (because the person might not know they are non-binary yet). If anyone knows how to do that, let me know! 

***

I close my textbook and sink my face into my hands. I rub my temples, trying to relieve my pounding headache. I look at the clock. Seven-thirty PM. I've buried myself in this textbook for the last four hours, highlighting and taking intricate notes, ultimately skipping dinner.

Upperclassmen warned me about taking Mx. Lovato's Pharmacology class. They warned me about the weekly tests, lengthy research papers, and tedious reading assignments that would consume my entire senior year. However, I didn't listen. I could have enrolled in Mr. Davidson's Pharmacology class that was at nine-fifty AM on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. It fit perfectly into my schedule. He was even rated 4.2 on RateMyProfessor. Instead, I enrolled in Mx. Lovato's class. Their eight AM class. My roommates thought I was insane. Everyone did. But there was something about the way everyone spoke negatively about the class that intrigued me. I laugh to myself. Maybe I was insane. 

I exit my bedroom wearing a pair of loosely fitted grey sweatpants a muscle tank and slippers. My hair tied up in a messy bun, baby hairs scattered across my face. I pour myself a glass of water and drink it as I look through the cabinets in search of something quick to eat. 

"You look like shit." My roommate, Veronica, announces. I grab a box of mac and cheese before closing the cabinet, setting the box on the counter. "Have you been studying all day?" She asks in a disapproving tone. 

I avoid eye contact, gazing around the kitchen, looking at anything but her. I grab a pot from under the cabinet, filling it with water before placing it on the stove. 

"It's not too late to switch professors," Veronica suggests. I shake my head-no. I'm no quitter and after telling everyone I would successfully pass Mx. Lovato's class with at least a B+, I couldn't drop her class now. 

I fixate on the pot of water, boiling at an antagonizing slow pace. I rock back and forth on the balls of my feet, hoping Veronica will drop the subject and let me make my dinner in peace. 

Just then I hear the front door unlock and our other roommate, Lucy, enters. She throws her jacket onto the back of the couch before walking over to us, setting her work bag on the kitchen table. 

I flash her a welcoming smile and a simple 'hey' as I return my attention to the pot of water. 

"You look like shit." 

"Why does everyone keep saying that? I'm fine!" I say, my voice growing louder with frustration. 

"Well you do, hun. You've been studying and interning at the hospital all summer." Veronica chimes in. 

"Name one thing you did that constitutes as fun this summer. And you can't say playing Scrabble with Mrs. Hess." 

Mrs. Hess is our elderly neighbor next door. I help her grocery shop every three weeks and afterward spend an hour or two with her playing scrabble or watching the Price Is Right. I take a few moments to think of at least one fun thing I did this summer. 

"We went to the movies and saw that horror movie with Angelina Jolie," I say with enthusiasm.

"Those Who Wish Me Dead and that was in May, that hardly counts as the summer," Lucy says. 

Veronica walks over to the stove and turns it off before grabbing me by the hand. She pulls me in her direction with force and confidence.

"Veronica-what-"

"I'm not going to watch you eat boxed macaroni and cheese while you bury yourself in homework for a class that hasn't even begun!"

Veronica drags me to her bedroom, Lucy following behind. Letting go of my arm, she signals me to sit. I cautiously sit at the edge of her bed, waiting for instructions or a way to escape. She goes to her closet and rummages through the left corner of her closet- her party clothes. After just a few seconds, she tosses a pair of black faux leather pants and a sparkly low-cut tank in my direction. She walks over holding a pair of black pumps, placing them next to my feet. 

"Veronica, I-" 

"-Shut up and get dressed. We're going out." 

***

The three of us pull up at Rave, a bar and club not far from where we live. Two summers ago, when the three of us were all finally twenty-one, we would spend almost every Friday here. Dancing, singing, drinking, and on occasion one of us got picked up for some after-hour fun, leaving the other two behind. 

The line is oddly long for a Sunday night as it starts to pile into the entrance to the parking lot. We go to the back of the line and wait. Every so often the bouncer lets a few people in and we get closer and closer to the front. Another thirty minutes go by and we're finally inside. A mix of sweat and different perfumes and colognes fill my nostrils as soon as we enter. 

I think I remember why I stopped coming here. Staying close to Lucy and Veronica, I follow them to the bar. Veronica orders us each a double shot of vodka and a round of whisky sours. 

"To our last day of freedom!" Veronica toasts as we clink our shot glasses together. I tip my head back, letting the warm liquid coat the back of my throat. I involuntarily cough as my tolerance for cheap liquor has diminished since I stopped partying. I chase the shot with a sip of whisky sour. 

Lucy grabs my arm and pulls me onto the dance floor. Sweaty bodies are bumping into me from all sides as they move to the house music blasting through the club speakers. I lose my balance a few times, taking closer steps to Lucy and Veronica. 

Lucy turns around, wrapping my arms around her upper body. The distance between us disappears as she grinds her backside against my front. We get a few whistles from surrounding people. I'd lie if I said it didn't give me a boost of confidence. I take a few sips of my whisky sour as she pulls away, dancing solo. 

The three of us stick together on the dance floor for another thirty minutes. As the current song ends I sneak away from my roommates and head back to the bar. I stumble as I make my way over, the alcohol I consumed in full effect. 

"I'll take a Manhattan, please," I say, setting my empty glass on the bar. The bartender nods his head. Feeling dizzy from the alcohol I consumed, I take a seat at the bar as I wait for my drink. 

"Is this seat taken?" A voice next to me asks. I look up, locking eyes with a shining pair of light brown eyes. The black mascara, winged eyeliner, and shimmery mauve eyeshadow compliment their eyes and complexion admirably. 

They raise their eyebrow, still waiting on an answer. 

"N-no." I stammer. 

A smile creeps upon their lips as they take a seat next to me. "Good." 

The bartender returns, setting my drink on a coaster in front of me. I hand him my credit card, but the person whose name I have yet to figure out lowers my hand with theirs. 

"Please, let me." 

I feel heat rise to my cheeks, this time not from the alcohol. I give the bartender a nod letting them know it's okay and the person next to me graciously hands the bartender their card. "Make that two please." 

"I-I don't even know your name," I say nervously, twirling the straw around the glass. 

"Demi." They stick their hand out. 

"Y/N," I respond, accepting their handshake. 

"So, Y/N. What are you doing here at ten PM on a Sunday night." They ask, taking a sip of their manhattan. 

I chuckle to myself, taking a big gulp myself. "My roommates dragged me out. Insisted I have some fun tonight." 

"They seem like caring roommates." 

I nod my head as I down a third of my drink. Lucy and I have been friends since we were paired up in anatomy and physiology class in high school. We both met Veronica at college orientation where we immediately hit it off. The following year, the three of us decided to share an apartment off-campus to save money. We've been inseparable ever since. 

"so, are you having fun?" 

Biting my lip, I nod my head up and down. I watch as Demi smirks, finishing their drink in one final mouthful. They run their tongue over their bottom lip, licking a few drops that overflowed from the corner of their mouth. 

I try my best to maintain composure, but I find myself starring at their lips longer than what would be deemed appropriate. They clear their throat, making me shake unnecessary thoughts from my mind. 

"What about you? Did your roommates drag you out to have fun as well?" I ask, chewing on a piece of ice from my drink. 

They shake their head, no. "I came to have fun before I go back to the grind tomorrow." 

"Tough job?" I ask, taking a sip of my drink. 

"It's not tough. Just a lot of work and time-consuming." They explain. 

I nod my head, empathizing with them. "I know what you mean. I'm lucky my classes are in person and not virtual. Otherwise, I don't think I'd see sunlight for the next eight months." 

Demi chuckles beside me, face turning upright as their lips spread apart to reveal perfectly white teeth. I catch myself starring again. This time I zap myself out of my daze myself. 

"Do you want to get out of here?" I ask. Demi stops laughing and their face falls, lips parted slightly as if they don't know what to say. 

"I-I'm sorry. I shouldn't assume, I-" 

"My place is not far from here." They cut me off. 

My eyes trail up, locking with theirs. I watch as they seductively trail their tongue across their bottom lip before taking it between their teeth. 

I finish my drink, letting it run down my throat before placing the empty glass on the bar. 

I stand up a little too fast, stumbling forward as I catch my balance. Demi rushes to their feet, catching me. 

"Are you sure? I can call you a cab instead." They ask, patiently waiting for an answer. 

I shake my head no, trailing my hands down their arm. "I'm sure." 

***

The walk to Demi's is short, ten minutes at most. For most of it, we walk side by side, arms brushing up against each other every so often as I move towards them to avoid uneven cracks in the pavement while skillfully wearing three-inch pumps. Demi keeps a sizable distance between us while every so often asking if sure of my decision, knowing I am pretty intoxicated. My answer is the same as it was at the bar, yes. After the third time, they stopped asking. 

We step out of the elevator and into the hallway. I follow Demi as we walk down the unfamiliar hallway. We stop at the last door on the left. I notice their hands shaking as they look for the right key. 

"Hey," I say, placing my hand on top of theirs, lightly moving it up and down their arm. They relax into my touch immediately, letting out an audible breath. "Don't be nervous." 

They find the right key, turning it, and unlocking the front door. I follow them inside as they close the door behind us, turning the light on. I look around at the decor as they disappear into the kitchen. Bold hues of red and brown complement their neatly styled living room. The colors flow throughout the rest of the apartment from what I can see. 

"I like your place," I say, taking a seat on the couch, careful not to wrinkle the cheetah print throw on the armrest. They return with two glasses of red, handing me one. 

I take a few sips of the liquid courage before placing it on the glass coffee table. Although I initiated this, feelings of apprehension and unease circle in the pit of my stomach. I haven't been on a date in over a year, much less a one-night stand. 

I feel the couch dip as Demi gets closer. Placing their hand on my thigh they lean closer, their lips just mere centimeters away from my neck. I can feel their hot breath against my neck as goosebumps begin to form. 

What feels like an eternity later, but was really only a few seconds, Demi's lips make contact with my hot skin as they gently kiss along my neck and down to my collarbone. I close my eyes and tilt my head back. Their hand begins to rub up and down my thigh, making its way to my inner thigh. I bite my lip to refrain myself from moaning so prematurely. 

Their hand dances around my waistband, circling around the button of my pants, every so often brushing against the zipper. "Is this okay?" They ask before moving any further. 

I nod my head yes repeatedly before crashing my lips onto theirs. I turn my body to face Demi, forcefully pushing them onto the couch. Our lips move in sync as hands roam each other's bodies. I adjust myself, settling in between Demi's legs, their dress moving up as their legs wrap around my waist. I ever so softly grind my body against Demi's center, feeling their fingernails grip onto my shoulders. 

They push my shoulders, disconnecting our lips. "Bedroom," they suggest out of breath. 

I get off the couch and onto my feet. "Show me the way." 

I follow Demi down the short hallway and through the door on the right. Vanilla and Patchouli faintly fill my nostrils as they walk me towards the bed, pushing me down. The room is dark, the light in the living room the only source of light in the entire apartment. 

Demi holds my wrists above my head as their lips attack my neck once again. This time, nibbling and sucking on the tender skin, bound to leave marks. 

"So your friends know you had a fun time." They husk before trailing a line of kisses between my breasts. 

I tug at my wrists, but Demi doesn't let go. Instead, their grip gets tighter as they forcefully push their thigh against my center with just enough force to drive me wild. 

An audible moan escapes my lips, which Demi uses to their advantage, pushing into me again and again. 

I whimper as they remove themselves from between my legs, walking over to their dresser. I sit up, leaning on my elbows as I observe. They come back, hands secretively behind their back. 

They order me to sit higher on the bed, which I do, settling with my head softly on their pillows. They crawl towards me, settling between my legs again. They remove their hands from behind their back, revealing a few toys. In one hand are a red silk rope and a matching red silk blindfold. In the other is a strap-on. Black straps connect to a skin-colored dildo, with veins and ridges along the sides and a set of balls hanging low. 

I take a big gulp as I study the items in Demi's hands. Both anticipation and apprehension coursing through my veins.

They notice the uncertainty on my face. "If you don't-"

"-I do." I look up at them, my eyes locking onto theirs. A seductive smirk followed by a bite of their lip gives me the confidence I need.

I lean forward, grabbing their neck, pulling them down with me. They remove my top, scattering it across the room. They settle between my legs, the tip of the strap on laying against my leg. I'm too caught up in the moment of swirling my tongue in Demi's mouth to notice them pinning my arms over my head, the warm silk wrapping tightly around my wrists. I open my eyes and look up, breaking the assault on their lips. I pull, but their technique leaves me with no room for maneuvering. They lightly place their hand over mine, almost as they are silently asking if it was okay. I open my hand, slipping my fingers in between theirs, holding their hand in mine. 

We resume our kissing, Demi's free hand roaming around my body, their nails scratching down my abdomen. They tease, giving light touches to where I need them most, circling my center just outside of my restricting faux leather pants. I raise my hips in an attempt to gain more friction, but Demi pushes my hips down. 

They slowly unbutton my pants, gently caressing the waistband of my underwear. I grip Demi's hand tightly with want and need, their ring digging into my skin. They take their hand back and hook both hands under the waistband of my underwear, removing them along with my pants. Demi leans on their heels, admiring my body in such an exposing state. I turn my head away, slightly ashamed. I wasn't overweight by any means necessary, but my focus has been on my studies, leaving me little time to exercise. Not expecting to get laid, short light brown hairs covered my pubic area. At that moment I thank Demi for not turning on any lights, the living room light being just dim enough to hide my insecurities. 

They get up from the bed, taking off their clothes one by one, leaving just their bra on. They step into the strap-on, adjusting the black straps around their thighs. The toy matches Demi's complexion perfectly. I watch as they walk back over to me, settling between my hips. They kiss tenderly up my leg, sucking and nipping at my skin every so often. 

I take a sharp breath in as they reach my breasts. Demi's hands reach behind me, removing my strapless bra in one swift move. They discard it across the room, leaving me completely exposed. 

"So beautiful," Demi announces, taking one boob in their hand while they take my other one in their mouth. Sucking and swirling their tongue around, giving it much-needed attention. My mouth opens as I tilt my head back in pleasure feeling Demi's teeth graze my nipple then suck harshly. 

They repeat the same treatment on my other boob, leaving a moderate-sized love bite just above the nipple. Their mouth makes its way to my neck as their hand makes its way down my body, settling just between my thighs. I spread my legs in anticipation, feeling the head of the toy graze my exposed center. I moan, feeling an unusual need in the pit of my stomach. A need for seven inches of silicone. 

Demi runs their fingers through my folds, spreading my arousal. I shudder underneath their touch. They pick up their speed, drawing circles around my clit, little moans escaping my lips. They slide one finger in effortlessly due to the amount of arousal I've produced, pulling it back out then sliding it back in. They keep a steady pace, adding a second finger. They increase their speed while circling my clit with their thumb. I wrap my legs around their back, pulling them in closer. 

"Oh, God," I moan as Demi's fingers curl upward. The force of their fingers pushes me slightly with each thrust, the rope tightening around my wrist. I feel myself on the edge, my wall pulsing against Demi's fingers. With one final thrust and curl of their fingers, my body goes stiff, back arched as I scream. Pure ecstasy runs through my body as I ride out my orgasm, Demi's fingers still moving inside me. 

I lower myself back onto their bed, legs become limp beside their thighs. Demi removes their fingers, sucking my arousal off each of their fingers. The sight of Demi tasting me turns me on even more. I dig my heel into their lower back, pushing them forward, the head of the toy slightly tapping my clit. 

"Is this what you want?" They purr. 

I nod my head up and down. 

They take the toy in between their hands, tapping it repeatedly against my swollen clit. They rub it around, coating it in my arousal before lowering it just above my entrance. 

"Please," I beg, pushing my hips forward. 

Demi inserts the toy slowly. My walls wrap around the toy pleasurably. They bottoms out, their thighs flush with my bottom. Demi stays still for a few seconds, allowing me to adjust to its sizeable length.

"Okay, I'm ready," I instruct, gripping the rope around my wrists. Demi begins slow, constant trusts, all the way in and out. As my moans grow louder, Demi's thrusts get faster. It's not long before the headboard is slamming against the wall with each deep thrust, the loud sound echoing through the room. Demi steadies themselves by gripping the sides of my hips. 

The sound of low moans and skin-to-skin contact fills the room. Demi lowers one hand and rubs circles on my clit haphazardly. My second orgasm creeps up on me, pushing me over the edge as I scream Demi's name repeatedly. My whole body begins to tremble as Demi's thrusts continue, filling me thoroughly.

Demi stops for a few seconds, letting me catch my breath. All while staying buried deep inside of me, they watch as I come down from my second orgasm of the night, my legs shaking sporadically. Once my breath evens out, Demi hooks their arms under my thighs, pulling them up and over their shoulders. They pull out slightly before thrusting back in. Because of the different angles, each thrust is intensified and deeper. My mouth curves into a perfect O, enjoying every new stroke Demi has to offer. 

"Oh, fuck, Demi." I cry out in pleasure. Demi leans down, biting, sucking, and licking my neck while they thrust deep inside of me, bottoming out every time. 

I clench around the toy yet again, feeling a ball of pleasure fester inside of me. A few final thrusts into my g spot send me over the edge and I become a crying, panting mess. Demi's thrusts slow down to an eventual halt. They remove one leg from their shoulder, then the other, placing my feet on the soft mattress. 

They slide out and I whimper at the sudden emptiness, even though I am completely spent. I couldn't go another round even if I wanted to. They remove the toy and place it on the edge of the bed before crawling up to me. Straddling my waist, their arousal coats my stomach wonderfully. They untie my hands and rub my wrists soothingly before letting go. 

They lay down next to me, caressing my underboob with their hand. Out of breath, I lay there for what seemed like hours. I fight my body's attempt to go to sleep until I can't anymore, succumbing to sleep as I lay in my one-night stand's bed. 

***

I wake up the following morning to a pounding headache and a phone ringing. I spread my arms wide, feeling the cool sheets beneath my touch. I open my eyes as I gaze around the unfamiliar room. It takes me a while to realize it's my phone ringing. 

Throwing the sheets off my naked body, I jump to my feet in search of my phone. I find it on top of my leather pants. My clothes are neatly folded on Demi's desk. 

"Hello?" I answer.

"Y/N we've been texting you all morning! Where are you?" Lucy asks worriedly. 

"What do you mean where is she? She's getting laid! How was she?" Veronica asks in a provocative tone. 

I stand in the middle of Demi's room, naked, unable to form a coherent sentence due to the amount of alcohol I consumed, the lack of sleep, and the fact I've been awake for mere minutes.

"Uh-" 

"Just get your ass to campus! Mx. Lovato's class starts in twenty minutes!" Lucy demands before hanging up the phone. 

My eyes go wide as I toss my phone onto Demi's desk. It knocks over a handwritten note addressed to me. 

I pick it up, tracing the outline of my name in cursive with my finger. 

I'm sorry I left without saying goodbye. 

I have an important day at work today and I didn't want to wake you. 

Last night was incredible, to say the least. I hope it was for you too. 

I made waffles before work. Help yourself to some if you like. They are on the kitchen island. 

I trust you to lock up when you leave. 

xx Demi

I can't help but smile as I read the note. Realizing I'm on a time crunch, I get dressed as fast as I can, making sure to grab the notecard on the way out. I realize I'm dressed way too skimpy for an eight AM pharmacology class. 

I notice a sweater draped over their chair. I grab it, holding it up. NYU? Does Demi go to the same school as me? Or most likely did from the obviously sparse age difference. 

I pull it over my head and over my body. It fits perfectly and smells just like them. 

I promise myself I'll wash and return it tomorrow after I make it back to my house. 

Being one to never deny free food, I help myself to two waffles. As I'm pouring a generous amount of syrup on top I notice an oddly familiar textbook on the barstool. Molecular pharmacology.  I bought the same textbook for Mx. Lovato's class. The sweater, the textbook. Is Demi in my class?  They have work. They can't be in my class. My phone dings, letting me know my cab is here, so I push aside unlikely thoughts and exit Demi's apartment.

Once I'm in the cab, I shovel the waffles into my mouth, careful not to get any syrup on Demi's sweater. As the cabbie takes a sharp left turn I catch a glimpse of myself in the rearview mirror. My makeup is smeared across my face and my hair is unkempt. I begin to panic. I can't start the school year looking like this. I smooth my hair out and tie my hair into a ponytail using the hair tie around my wrist. I use the napkin I took from Demi's counter and try to remove as much mascara from under my eyes. 

I make it to Campus with five minutes to spare. I zig-zag between people walking through the commons, as I hurry towards Morrison Hall. 

Out of breath, I enter the classroom. I gaze around the room to see if my suspicion of Demi being in this class was true. They weren't. I make my way to the back of the class, trying hard to not draw attention to myself as I walk down the row of desks in three-inch heels.

I should have borrowed a pair of sneakers rather than a sweater I thought. 

It isn't till I'm sat in the chair in the back of the room that I realize not only am I the only one dressed in heels, I'm also the only one without a notebook, pen, or textbook. 

Scratch that, I should have borrowed that textbook on the kitchen island  I correct myself. 

I sit back, my gaze directed towards a guy sitting next to me with a whole case full of writing instruments on his desk. He turns around, making eye contact with me. 

"Do you need a pencil?" He asks, adjusting his glasses. 

"And a piece of paper if you don't mind," I say kindly. 

He rips a piece of paper from the back of his notebook. I watch as he does so, unaware that the professor has shut the door and made their way to the front of the classroom. 

The classmate beside me searches through his case of pens, probably looking for his least favorite one in case I don't return it. He hands both to me and I thank him with a smile. 

I turn back around, focusing my attention on the professor in front of me. Their back is towards the class as they write on the board. I tilt my head to the side as I study their features. Long, brown hair in a simple ponytail. A white long sleeve blouse is tucked into their black, pencil skirt. Black heels compliment their legs. 

Flashbacks to last night enter my mind as I study the professor in front of me who has similar hair and build. 

A pulsing need of desire settles in the pit of my stomach and I regret not leaving them my phone number. But then I remember I have to return their sweater, so either way, I have a reason to see them again. 

They close the cap on the market before turning around. 

Oh no. 

no, no, no, no, no.

It can't be. 

Demi stands in front of the classroom with a smile on their face. They gaze around the room at their students. I sink in my chair, pulling my- I mean Demi's hood over my head. My eyes fixate on the empty desk in front of me, wishing there was someone in front of me to shield me from my one-night stand. 

Demi's eyes finally find me. 

"Oh, shit." 

______________________________-

A/N 

Okay wow. I've never written strap-on smut before. I hope I did well. It's also the LONGEST one-shot/chapter I've EVER written (5,000 words!) It took me about 10 straight hours (including breaks).

Please give me feedback! Was this okay? I tried to appropriately write it to respect both the LGBTQ+ community and Demi! 

Thank you! 

Destiny 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 5.9K 56
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...
966K 36.6K 87
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
162K 7.8K 53
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...
670K 41K 105
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...