I Got Your Back (August Alsin...

By raee_lovee

Amari Brook is a 20 Year old stripper. She's from New Orleans, But Residing In Atlanta. Amari never really th... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Story Update
The Cast
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Story Update
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 16.2
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Author's Note
Chapter 27
Turnn Upp Pheww
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43.
Should I ?

Chapter 44.

4.9K 138 14
By raee_lovee

Augusts' P.O.V

"OK, I'm waiting" I said laying back. She pulled the black case from under her table and smiled. "Open it baby" I grabbed it and opened the case. "Traci..man... You a fuckin life saver!" I saw the rings in the case. One of those rings I was gonna choose to purpose to Amari. Traci is my mom's friend daughter, we go way back. Nothing serious has happened between us, she calls me "baby" but in a friendly way. We never had sex, never kissed, never fell into the moment or nothing, friends and that's it!

"You welcome Aug, you know I had to come through for you, I know how much you love Amari.. But go ahead and pick out one so we can get it ordered for you" she said with a smile. I smiled back and started looking at the rings. As soon as I looked at the 18 carat diamond ring, I knew that was the perfect one for Amari. "This one Traci.. this one right here!" She smiled. "I Knew you were gonna pick that one" She took it out the case. "How much for it?" "18 carat.. well the regular price is $16,000 dollars.. but since its on sale, and since you're like family, I'll sell it to you for $4,000" I looked at her. "Naa Traci, I'll givey you the whole $16,000" She frowned. "What am I gonna do with the rest of $12,000?" I smiled. "You use the rest of that money to take care of your son" Traci had a 4 year old son, his dad was killed in an car accident and every since then, she aint never have any help with him, his family or her family wont help. "August, you aint gotta do that.. you really don't" "Naa, its the right thing to do Traci" "Thanks Aug" she smiled and gave me a hug. "Now lets go order this ring"

******

Amari's P.O.V

"That was a beautiful wedding" I said talking to Asha while putting my purse down on the kitchen counter. "Yea, it really was" she said rubbing her belly. Asha was now 6 months pregnant and having a baby boy. Her and Bernard haven't talked and she really hasn't showed any signs that she cared. "That really made me wanna start thinking of getting married" I said smiling. Asha looked at me and sat down. "Amari, what if August isn't ready though" "he should be, we have a daughter now, our own home, I'm a lawyer now, and his career is getting better by each day.. Don't you think its time for us to settle down?" She sighed. "I don't know Amari, but you know he may be ready.. But be patient" I looked at her and sighed. "I will.."

********

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.8K 2.6K 21
Alana has just moved to Atlanta. Starting a new life leaving behind her troubled past, she meets August a local street hustler with dreams. August ho...
107K 3.3K 28
Cristine is 25 years old and work with her mom at a law firm she have everything money wise but she isnt where she want to be with her love life but...
5.1K 136 24
August Alsina has a best friend named passion , They have deep feeling for each other in sidee , but never had the confidence to express them .... Re...
14.1K 1K 50
August Alsina 2023 ღ