Harry Potter and the countrie...

De ThatOtakuGirl8

This is a Hetalia / Harry Potter crossover (obviously). England gets a letter from Albus Dumbledore asking h... Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Sorry, this isnt a chapter!
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
OVER 500 READS!!!!!!
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
1K READS!!!
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
2k READS!!!!
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16 (A/N: 3k READS!!!)
Chapter 17 (Valentine's Day special)
Chapter 18 (A/N:4k READS!)
Chapter 19 (A/N: 5k READS!!)
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 (A/N:7k READS!!!)
Chapter 24 (A/N: 8k READS!!)
Chapter 25
Chapter 26 (A/N: ITS OVER 9000!!!)
A/N: busy & 10k reads!
Chapter 27
Chapter 28 (11k READS!)
Chapter 29 (12k READS!!)
Chapter 30 (13k READS!!!)
Chapter 31 (15k READS!!)
Chapter 32 (16k READS!!)
Chapter 33 (17k READS!)
A/N & 20k reads
A/N & 25k reads

Chapter 5

4.8K 156 253
De ThatOtakuGirl8

Gilbert ran down the long halls as fast as he could. He and Antonio had been looking for a certain Frenchman for forty five minutes, but couldn't find him. After searching for fifteen minutes, they had split up to try and find him faster, but Gilbert was having no luck.

"Where the hell could he be?" He thought aloud. He than realized something. Upon realizing this, he face palmed. He yelled, "I'm a fucking idiot!" and quickly ran to find the person who without a doubt would know where he was.

"Mathew!" He yelled to the Canadian, making him turn around and wave at him.

"Hello, Gilbert. What is it?" Matthew asked.

"I've been looking for francy pants for about an hour now, and I can't find him. You know where he is, right?"

"What? He's missing?" The blonde asked worriedly. 'Damn, he doesn't know. I thought for sure he would...' Gilbert thought.

"Ja," He said. The Canadian looked very concerned for his father figure. Wanting to assure both Matthew and himself, he said, "I'm sure we'll find him soon!" Matthew silently nodded.

"Actually," Matthew started. "I think I saw Francis earlier. He was talking to that guy...what was his name again? Draco something..."

"Malfoy, huh?" Gilbert asked, relieved. "In that case, we have nothing to fear. Francis may not be that tough, but he can definitely hold his own against that prick."

"Yeah," Matthew said, also quite relieved. "But still, it wouldn't hurt to find him,"

"Ja, I'm gonna go meet up with Antonio and tell him about this. Wanna come with me?"

"Sure,"

They headed down the halls, and on the way they heard a loud, "my father shall hear about this!"

"Looks like we found them," commented Matthew. They looked to their right and in that hall was Malfoy, who quite obviously had lost to Francis in a fight. The embarrassed Malfoy ran away quickly, causing Gilbert laugh loudly, and Matthew to quietly chuckle. Matthew went up to Francis and started lecturing him.

"Oui oui, Matteui, I get it, you can calm down now," Francis said, frantically trying to get out of a lecture. Gilbert found it quite amusing, and loudly went, "kesesesesese!"

After not long, Antonio had found the three of them.

"Oh, Francis is okay," he said, sighing. "How are you, mi amigo?"

"Good, Malfoy couldn't fight if his life depended on it," Francis smirked.

"So, you were fighting, huh?" Asked one professor Snape from behind him. Francis turned around to face Snape. He didn't get why everyone feared the guy so much. All he thought when he saw him was, 'you know, there's this thing called a shower, you might want to use it sometime,'.

"Oui," said the Frenchman, making Mathew facepalm.

"Well, since you were fighting, why don't you go to detention?" Said the greasy haired man.

"Sure," Francis casually turned around and walked away, with Matthew, Antonio and Gilbert following him. Matthew elbowed him in the side, causing him to fall over.

"You're an idiot, papa," Matthew grumbled, and walked away, waving at Antonio and Gilbert to get to class. Class...

"AAAAHHHH!! WE'RE LATE!!" The three of them yelled and immediately ran after Matthew as quickly as they could.

__________________________

Harry was walking to class with Rom and Hermione.

"Hey guys," said Matthew, who he saw was walking next to them now (and the bad touch trio frantically running past them).

"Oh, hello Matthew," said Harry.

"Where've you been? Asked Hermione.

"Looking for Francis," Matthew sighed. "He got in a fight with that Draco guy,"

"Is he alright?" Asked Ron. Knowing Draco, the transfer student was probably in the hospital. He, along with Harry and Hermione, was shocked when he laughed.

"Against that guy? Of course!" Matthew smiled. "I still lectured him, after all a fight is a fight, but he got detention,"

The trio just stared at the blonde, eyes wide. Malfoy had a way of getting what he wanted, but Matthew, kind, caring, shy Matthew, was laughing at the thought of Malfoy winning in a fight.

After a minute of silence, they heard a certain Italian running quickly towards them.

"Ciao! I'm not gonna be late, am I?" Said Feliciano.

"Oh, no," said Hermione. "It doesn't start for a while, we'll be perfectly on time."

"Whew, what a relief," said the Italian.

Sure enough, they were on time, and surprisingly, so was the bad touch trio, but Alfred was curiously late. Matthew sighed. 'Why is my family made of idiots?'

________________________

After class was finished, Matthew got very worried about his brother, since he wasn't there during the entire class. He quickly ran to find his American twin. What he didn't notice was Draco Malfoy was following him, and he wanted revenge on the Canadian for laughing at him, as well as his French friend.

The Canadian went to look for the toilet, and Malfoy followed him. He waited outside in the hall for him to come out. When he did, Malfoy stepped in his way.

"Hello there, Williams," said Malfoy begrudgingly.

"Oh, hello Malfoy," said Matthew. He was certain that Mafloy wanted to pick a fight. He was more than sure he could get by him without fighting, but chances were that Alfred was somewhere causing trouble for someone and he didn't want to be bothered. "Could you please get out of my way, Malfoy? I'm looking for my brother,"

"Ah yes, the loud mouthed American." Malfoy laughed. "That idiot is probably causing trouble for someone, I pity the poor git that has to listen to his obnoxiousness,"

"I agree," Matthew said, which shocked Malfoy. He immediately paused and started at Matthew. Was he serious? He did realize that he was insulting his brother? "Would you mind moving now?" Malfoy grabbed ahold of the canadian's wrist and held tightly.

"Nah, I think I'll stay here," he smirked, tightening his grip. Matthew felt almost no pain at all. In fact, he thought what Malfoy was doing tickled more than it hurt, but he was too pissed to try to avoid a fight. He twisted his arm out of Malfoy's grasp and tripped him, causing him to fall into his back, allowing Matthew to continue looking for his lost brother.

Malfoy was furious. 'How dare he toy with me like that? Doesn't he know who my father is?' He thought angrily. He got up and stormed off.

________________________

Turns out, Alfred had gotten lost on the moving stairs. Matthew helped Alfred to get to the dining hall.

"So, what's going on, bro?" Asked Alfred. Upon telling him about Francis also going missing and getting into a fight with Malfoy, he could see that Alfred was furious. He could tell that his brother now had a burning hatred for Malfoy.

"Don't worry, Al, I'm perfectly fine, and so is Francis," Matthew tried to calm him down.

Alfred calmed down slightly, but he could still see how furious his brother was. Matthew sighed. There was no way he could get Alfred not to pick a fight with him. He just decided to let Alfred do what he wanted.

On the way to the dining hall, they ran into Ludwig and Kiku.

"Sup Kiku!" Al yelled.

"Ugh," groaned the annoyed Kiku. "Konnichiwa, Matthew,"

"Hey Kiku,"

"So, how are you?" Asked Ludwig. Matthew sighed. He told them about what happened with Malfoy. Kiku sympathized with Matthew. He would be extremely annoyed after having to deal with all of that in less than half a day. Ludwig seemed to agree with him.

The four of them reached the dining hall quickly, and sat down at their tables. Kiku and Ludwig sat down next to each other, on the other side of the table from Lovino. Kiku and Lovino started casually talking, but Ludwig found himself staring at Feliciano. He had felt himself doing that a lot recently. It didn't take long for Kiku and Lovino to notice him staring at Feli. Lovino hit Ludwig on the head with a breadstick, yelling at him to "get the hell away from Feli before he shoved a knife down his throat".

Kiku had noticed Ludwig staring at Feliciano, but he had also noticed Lovino staring at Antonio. He smirked, immediately able to see what was happening. He giggled like one of those moe high school girls in anime before turning to get Yao's attention.

"Nii-San!"

Yao, with a mouth full of food, said, "what is it, aru?" (Although, it sounded more like "whuhh ihhh ihhh, awwuuh?") Kiku whispered to Yao, and before long, he was laughing at the top of his lungs, causing many people to stare at him.

Harry stared at the exchange students. Just what the hell were they? They all acted completely insane! Ron, thinking the same thing, leaned towards him and whispered.

"They're all freaking mental!" Harry nodded in agreement. They were scared of nothing, were always doing the weirdest things, said things that didn't even make any sense, and just acted like madmen. One time, he found Feli sleeping in his bed almost naked! Needless to say, he was freaked out. Still, even with all of that craziness, he really liked the exchange students. There was never a boring moment when they were around. 

Arthur, on the other hand, couldn't stand them. They were loud and annoying and he could never get any work done when they were around him. He sighed loudly, drawing the attention a Lupin.

"What's wrong?" He asked Arthur.

"Oh, it's nothing," he said, faking a smile. He intently watched the other countries, making sure they weren't destroying anything. However, he was also keeping an eye on Harry Potter, as well as Draco Malfoy. He had been mad at the slytherin boy for picking fights in class and ignoring what he was saying, and he was constantly trying to cause trouble for Harry. He sighed again.

This was going to be a long, long year.

________________________

A/N: hey! The next chapter is up! Well, last time we had a vote for what ship I would put in my fanfic was. And the winner is *drumroll* ....IT WAS A TIE! The winners are GerIta and SpaMano! 🎉 anyway, I hope you like this new chapter! See ya next time!

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

12.5K 435 22
Growing up, you wanted to practice magic with your big brother, but fate seemed to have different plans as you were sucked to another dimension. Year...
751 27 25
Massachusetts messed up a spell and sent Alfred and Mattie into the Harry Potter world making them think they're Hogwarts students and attend Hogwart...
759 65 16
A young woman with a dark past has forgotten everything but how to talk. She can't remember her name, her home, or her family. What happens when she...
31.5K 1.5K 28
Step right up, ladies and gentlemen, to the most culturally diverse circus on earth! The book made for you, my Wattpad audience! Focusing on Spamano...