Sentiment

By AmazingSherlockian

(WARNING: THIS BOOK CONTAINS SMUT. TRIGGER WARNINGS AND IT IS MALEXMALE) This was written in like 2015. Sher... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-one
Twenty-two
Twenty-three
Twenty-four
Twenty-five
Twenty-six
Twenty-seven
Twenty-eight
Twenty-nine
Thirty
Thirty-one
Thirty-two
Thirty-three
Thirty-five
Thirty-six
Epilogue
AUTHORS NOTE
Another authors note

Thirty-four

138 6 1
By AmazingSherlockian

"Yeah, he only broke up with you because he didn't want you to hate him for what he did" Sherlock replied.

"I don't hate him, I forgave him" stated Lestrade truthfully.

"Do you still want to help us after hearing that?" I asked.

"Uh, yes, if Mycroft still loves me he can tell me" answered Lestrade.

"Ok, do you know who drove the car that Sherlock had his accident in?" I asked.

"Yeah, his name's Andy Kews" answered Lestrade.

"Do you know where he lives?" Sherlock asked.

"Yeah, he lives in Brixton. Do you want me to show you where?" answered Lestrade with a question.

"Yes please" answered Sherlock.

"Ok" replied Lestrade and we got into my Chevy Impala.

We drove to our destination according to the directions that Lestrade told us. We were there within an hour and a half.

The place where this 'Andy Kews' lived was a shabby looking flat and it was definitely a different scene change to the one in central London.

"This is it" announced Lestrade and we knocked on the door and I had a secret camera and voice recording on me.

Andy Kews opened the door and was about to close it when he saw us but Sherlock stopped him.

"We want to ask some questions about my accident Andy" notified Sherlock in a low voice.

"I-I don't know what you're talking about" lied Andy.

"I know you've sworn to this whole loyalty thing but he broke your promise didn't he? He promised that you wouldn't get hurt and he would give you lots of money didn't he?" Asked Sherlock.

"Who are you talking about?" Asked Andy and I was starting to get frustrated with him.

"Mycroft Holmes! That's who I'm talking about this now you either take the easy option and answer my questions with no harm done or you can take the harder option which will still end up with you answering my questions but with some harm done" Sherlock snapped angrily.

"I'll take option two" replied Andy cockily.

Sherlock turned to me and said: "This is the part where you come in" so I took out my gun and aimed it towards Andy Kews.

"You're not going to shoot me" stated Andy.

"You're right I'm not going to shoot you" I agreed and I pushed past him and brought out his twelve year old daughter.

"You wouldn't dare" threatened Andy but it didn't have an effect on me, I took the safety off my gun and it made the click sound and pointed it to his daughter.

"So are you going to answer to all of our questions or do you want me to shoot her?" I asked.

"You wouldn't shoot her" Andy stated as if he knew that were true which it wasn't; I was prepared to shoot his daughter for Sherlock so that he can expose that bastard.

"I'm a psychopath, killing people, is something I take great pleasure in doing" I said in a sort of menacing sing-song tone.

I saw Andy Kews' sag in defeat as he sighed and said: "Ok, fine let go of her"

I let go of his daughter and she ran back into the house, I kept my gun safety off just in case I would need to shoot Andy, if he wasn't cooperating off course.

"So you helped Mycroft with Sherlock's accident?" I asked.

"Yes, he hoped that it would make Sherlock forget everything completely, like being born again" answered Andy Kews.

"Why?" Asked Sherlock.

"He didn't want you to be in a relationship with Moriarty" answered Andy.

"Why?" repeated Sherlock.

"Well because Moriarty is the world's most dangerous criminal and he didn't want you to end up like last time" answered Andy and I got curious.

"Oh, well he should know that he can't have control over my life anymore, I'm not just a child anymore" Sherlock said angrily.

"He knew you'd say that one day" replied Andy

"Well, thanks for the evidence you have supplied us now we'd better get going don't you think Sherlock?" Asked Lestrade.

"How much did he pay you?" Asked Sherlock completely ignoring Lestrade.

"One million pound" answered Andy.

"So you accepted it just like that?!" I asked angrily.

"I had to, I wasn't the original plan to make Sherlock get into an accident, Blake Jones was but he didn't agree with Mycroft and Mycroft had him executed and so I accepted because I can't die when I have people I need to look after" answered Andy.

"Now we can go" said Sherlock and he turned to leave.

"Bye" said Andy.

"Thanks for helping" said Lestrade and we both went to my car.

We went to Scotland Yard to drop Lestrade off and then Sherlock directed me towards his childhood home which was in a cottage. Sherlock walked up to the door and hesitated for a few seconds before knocking on the door. His mother opened the door and embraced him in a hug.

"Oh Sherlock what are you doing here?" Asked his mother.

"To tell you something about Mycroft" answered Sherlock.

"What is it?" Asked his mother concern quickly spreading across her eyes.

"He deliberately got me in a car crash to make me get amnesia" answered Sherlock.

"Sherlock, I know you still haven't forgiven him for putting down Redbeard but you need to stop making silly allegations that Mycroft is trying to harm you in any way; he's your brother and I'm sure he wouldn't do that" replied his mother.

"Let's go inside, I've got something that you need to hear" said Sherlock and his mother let him in but screamed when she saw me.

"How dare you show up at this house, you piece of lowlife!" she scolded and slapped me.

"Mum! Stop it he's changed" protested Sherlock.

"That's what you said last time" his mother accused.

"This time it's real, he saved me" said Sherlock.

"Fine but if I ever hear that you've done something to Sherlock again I will not hesitate to send you to the most secure prison in the world" his mother threatened me but let me in.

We went in the living room and we all sat down, Sherlock and I sat on the same sofa but his mother sat on a couch as there wasn't any more space on the sofa.

"Where's dad?" Asked Sherlock.

"I'm here" replied his dad and took a seat on the other couch, the couch was placed so that his father could see Sherlock but not me.

Sherlock took out the recorder and played it.

*Ten minutes later*

Both of Sherlock's parents had looks of shock on their faces.

"You didn't do anything technical to it did you?" Asked his father.

"No, I wouldn't lie to you" answered Sherlock truthfully.

"Do the police know?" Asked his mother.

"Lestrade knows" answered Sherlock.

"Is he going to prison?" Asked his mother.

"Only you two, Lestrade and Jim know" answered Sherlock.

"So why did you do this?" Asked his father.

"To show you that Mycroft is not the perfect son" answered Sherlock.

"Oh, we know that dear" said Sherlock's mother.

"Sure didn't seem like that" Sherlock muttered under his breath.

"What are you going to do now?" Asked his mother.

"We might tell the police but I'm sure they won't do anything since he is the government" I answered.

"Get out of my house" said Sherlock's dad angrily which took me slightly by surprise.

"What?!" I asked.

"I said get out of my house!" Sherlock's dad repeated raising his voice.

"Dad, stop it he's changed!" protested Sherlock.

"That might have worked on your mother but it won't work with me" his dad replied angrily.

"Dad, if you turn him away I'll walk out of this house with him" threatened Sherlock.

Sherlock's dad looked towards his wife and saw that she was on the verge of tears. I was confused because I didn't know why they hated me so much.

"Why Sherlock?" Asked his dad quietly.

"He's changed, he saved me and I love him" answered Sherlock.

"But that's what you said last time, we don't want you to...you know what that did to your mother? It broke her heart Sherlock and I don't want you to go through that again" his father replied.

"It won't happen again" Sherlock said.

"Ok, well if Mycroft does go to jail just tell him that we're deeply disappointed in him but we understand his reasons" said his mother.

"We'll be going now" said Sherlock and we got up.

"Bye Mr and Mrs Holmes" I said.

They ignored me but said goodbye to Sherlock. Just before we left Sherlock's dad grabbed my arm whilst Sherlock was distracted by his mother.

"I swear, if you do anything to Sherlock I will do everything in my power to make sure you stay locked up for the rest of your life" his dad threatened.

"I won't do anything sir but I understand" I replied and then he let go of me.

Sherlock and I got in my Chevy Impala and I drove off to the police station.

"It's illegal to do what Mycroft did right?" Asked Sherlock.

"We're witnesses, you're going to go in there and tell them everything because I'm sure they don't want the world's most dangerous criminal to go in there and tell them the story" I said.

"Ok" said Sherlock and he got out of the car and went towards the police station.

*Fifteen minutes later*

Sherlock came out of the police station with an emotionless expression on his face and got into the car.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 70 6
Consulting detective Sherlock Holmes and his favourite blogger Dr. John Watson are back in this heated fan made thriller! Sherlock and John have been...
17K 764 21
Jim Moriarty has a secret. He craves the attention of the worlds only consulting detective, but he knows Sherlock would never spend time with him vol...
16K 630 25
You're job is complicated. You run a business where people hire your men to kill people. But you are also the mastermind of your little web. But wha...
1K 40 11
A Sherlock fanfiction. Moriarty is back, and everyone knows it. A tragedy strikes the Watson household. Dozens of little crimes pop up all over Londo...