The Blue Star (Peter Pan Fanf...

By Fairest_Flower

*||COMPLETED||* *||This is NOT a cliché Peter Pan story.||* How could one wish cause so much trouble? I was... More

The Star
Down to Neverland
The Lost Star in Neverland
The Lost Boys
Trouble at Training
The Nightmare
Pan's Games
Unexpected
Surprises
Lashing Out
Rejection
"You're Special"
The Blue Star
The Story
The Visit
It's Gone
The Vial
He Disappeared
Silent Stalker
Captured
Taken Away
Secrets
Blood Thirsty
Knife in the Back
Fight It
He's Dead
Dreams
Infected
Visitors
Stay Away
Dreamshade
They're Not Here
Vines and Regret
Cale and Shine
Going Crazy
Man Hunt
The Price of Magic
She Can't Leave
Reunion
Found but Lost
I Love You
She's Real
Planning
The Cuff
Another Visitor?
Heartbreak
Leave!
Broken
Apologies
Cheaters Never Win
The Battle
A Sudden Light
How-?
Beaten
Everyone... Dead?
Carried Away
Lost Again
One Last Goodbye
Book #2 release
Book 2 Is Out!

Caught

2.2K 125 48
By Fairest_Flower

Chapter 48

*Bealfire*

I walked slowly back to my hut. I didn't feel a need to rush. I messed up, I'll agree to that, but I wish we wouldn't fight about it. I wonder where our relationship was at. Every couple has a fight but then they usually make up. Usually...

"Baelfire!" I heard an English accent behind me. I swirled around to find Wendy running up to me.

"Hi Wendy." I held back an eye roll.

"Well don't act so happy to see me." She smiled adoringly up at me. "Where's your friend?" She asked, looking around for Solstice.

"Solstice? She's in her hut." I began to walk again, but Wendy walked with me.

"Do you need any company? You seem sad. What's wrong?" She asked, seemingly concerned.

"Oh, I, uh, it's nothing." I stammered,

"Come on Bae," she pushed the subject, "I know you better than that."

I shook my head. "It's just Solstice is kind of jealous." I glanced at her expression,

She smiled, "why should she be jealous? Don't tell me she likes you." Wendy linked her arm with mine. Our footsteps were quiet as we kept walking back to my hut.

I shrugged, "she does. Frankly I like her too." I looked down at Wendy again. Her once joyful expression turned into sadness.

"Well, I can understand why she likes you. But I don't really understand what you see in her. She seems awfully judgmental." Wendy made a face.

"No, she's actually really great." I corrected her.

Wendy gave a forced smile, "So then you two are together, are you not?" She asked as we stopped in front of my hut. I shrugged, "we were. I'm not so sure anymore. We just had a fight."

"No one should fight with you Baelfire. I know I wouldn't. She doesn't know what's she lost."

I sighed, "as I said before, I'm not sure we even broke up. I don't think we did. I hope..."

"Well my point still stands." Wendy gave an innocent smile. "But you need a girl who will forgive you and love you and cherish every moment. I don't think Solstice thinks like that."

I sharpened my gaze, "and why would you think that?"

Wendy shrugged, "Well it's obvious she doesn't understand you if she blows her top every time you keep a secret from her." She moved a little closer to me, teasing me.

I gulped, "Wendy,"

"Don't say anything Baelfire." She pleaded, "remember our first kiss? It was perfect. I want this to be the same way. Solstice will never know." She then leaded closer, and was just about to kiss me, but we then heard the snap of a twig.

.+**+.+**+.+**+.+**+.+**+.+**+.

*Solstice*

    I gulped down my tears. Was I too harsh? Are we still together? I feel awful. I should apologize.

   Part of me understood why Bae didn't tell me, I knew he was afraid to, but on the other hand he shouldn't have kept it a secret.

I sighed,

I debated with myself whether or not I should go over there and apologize, and after a long debate, I decided to go. I didn't want to be mad anymore. I needed to let it go.

I headed out the door, a blast of hot air hit my face. I raced along the grass, silent as a ninja. But when I reached Bae's hut I found not one person there, but two.

Wendy.

I hid within the brush and watched.

They were talking, it was harmless. I began to move forward but that's when I saw Wendy step closer to Bea, her mouth only inches away from his.
I quickly hide behind the greenery again. A moment later, Wendy whispered something to him.

"Solstice will never know."  Her innocent voice said,

Then, to my horror, Wendy leaned in closer, about to steal a kiss. I took a step back from shock, but ended up falling to the ground.

Bealfire shot his head in my direction, panic rose in his features. "Solstice,"

I didn't bother to stick around to find out what he said next; I ran. I ran away from him and into the forest. My heart felt like it was shattered.

I tore through the shrubs, branches, leaves and everything else in the woods. I didn't know how long I ran for, but when I felt like I couldn't go any further, I fell down to my knees. I sobbed silently, hating myself for giving Bae my heart. Hating Wendy. Even hating Baelfire.

Maybe my pain would lessen if I took my heart from my chest. The thought raced through my mind. I didn't even know where that thought came from, but it sounded like a good idea.

I placed a shaky hand on my chest, and used magic. My hand sank inside my chest; I gasped in pain as I tore my heart out.

I gaze at it; small, bright, and powerful. It beamed blue and beat a natural rhythm. Once my heart was out, I felt the pain of my despair lessen. But it was still unbearable.

"Crush it." Cale's voice whispered. "You know you want to do it. All your problems will be solved."

Tears dashed down my cheeks, "b-but what about Baelfire?"

"You mean that no good, worthless, cheater? That Baelfire? He doesn't love you anymore star. He found someone better. Someone who isn't, well, crazy."

"I'm not crazy." I argued,

"Oh no, says the person who hears a dead guy's voice in her head. The same dead guy who tried to kill her. Yeah, you're not crazy at all." Cale taunted,
"Crush it." He whispered, "I know you want to. I'm inside your head, I know what your thinking."

He was right. I wanted to do it. I wanted to turn my heart to ashes. "Ashes, ashes," I found myself singing,
"Why..." I whispered, breaking down into tears again. I quickly wiped them away and glared at my heart in my palm; I slowly squeezed it.

Instant agony shot through my chest. I gasped as I kept squeezing, slowly killing myself. The pain was miserable, which lead me to clench down harder, trying to quicken my death.

"SOLSTICE!"

A voice made me jump, which caused me to release my hold on my heart. The pain stopped, only a dull throb remained. I slowly looked over to see Pan standing there, concern was on his features. "What are you doing?"

"What does it look like!?" I snapped at him, only to cry out from gripping my heart too tight. 

"Well it looks like your about to kill yourself by crushing your cursed heart. But I know you wouldn't actually do that." Pan stated, "What happened?"

"Like you don't know." I gazed off into the distance. "Can't you just leave me alone!? Let me die!" I pleaded,

"Ah but I don't want you to die this way." Pan cocked his head. He wasn't exactly helping my situation.

I shook my head, "Why would you care. You want me dead anyway."

Pan pretended to look hurt, his mocked motions were clear he was being sarcastic. "You hurt me when you say things like that."

I snapped my head toward him, "What!? You don't think I can do it?" I slowly got up from my knees, "you don't think I can crush my own heart? I will do it!" To prove my point I began to squeeze. I cried out from the pain.

"I'm afraid I can't let you do that. I'm sorry Sol," he said sorrowfully. In an instant, he opened his palm to reveal pink-like dust. Poppy seed dust to be exact. He blew the dust in my direction, making me sleepy. My eyelids became heavy and I dropped to the ground.

__________________
Omg guys!!!!! 1K READS!!!!! Ya'll are amazingly awesome!! I totally freaked out when I saw The Blue Star had 1K reads!!

Reached 1K reads: check!

Please please please help me to reach 500 votes!! It would be awesome if you guys could help me!

I'm starting to give out shout outs for voters and commenters too!

So before you go, remember to tap that little star on the bottom of your screen (;

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 2.4K 74
Second book of one direction sick fics X Twitter @claricepayne00 Instagram @claricepayne_wattpad Tumblr @claricepayne archive of their own @claricepa...
879K 40.9K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
156K 4.6K 52
Everyone knows Felix is ever so loyal to Peter Pan, but no one knows Felix's backstory. When his little sister, Cyrus, goes to Neverland to find him...
128K 5.2K 40
Previously after Eva getting involved in pursuing a certain jewel with The Joker and The Riddler. Evangeline Striker can't seem to remember anything...