starfire ( stiles stilinski )...

By badliarr

❛ so it goes ❜ stiles stilinski x oc teen wolf ⊳ season three RANKINGS # 1 IN STARFIRE More

STARFIRE
PART ZERO
PART ONE
PART TWO
PART THREE
PART FOUR
PART FIVE
PART SIX
PART SEVEN
PART EIGHT
PART NINE
PART TEN
PART ELEVEN
PART TWELVE
PART THIRTEEN
PART FOURTEEN
PART FIFTEEN
PART SEVENTEEN
PART EIGHTEEN
PART NINETEEN
PART TWENTY
PART TWENTY ONE
EPILOGUE

PART SIXTEEN

8.4K 251 52
By badliarr

"Scott wait up!" Starfire frowned as they walked hurriedly through the car pack. The takeout she was holding for Scott's mother, Melissa, was still sizzling in her hands. She shook her hand hissing slightly at the burning container.

"Mum!" Scott shouted waving his hands, Starfire looked up to see a very overwhelmed Melissa McCall. They sped over to her both looking at her concerned. She looked like she needed more food.

"You okay?" Starfire asked offering her the takeout.

"Just a bit overwhelmed," she fanned herself taking the takeout smiling warmly at Starfire.

"What happened?" Scott asked looking around at the bloody patients all arriving.

"Half the accident victims from a 10 car pile have been rerouted her and our ER isn't here or answering any calls!" she threw her hands up in the air distressed before shouting once again for an update on Dr. Hilliard.

"He'll come!" Starfire said confidently, next to her Scott looked less, he still gave his mother a charming smile though.

"Can I have some pain meds?" A woman asked, they all turned around to see a woman with blood on her face looking in pain.

"Sorry," Melissa truly did look sorry, "But I can't give you something without first examining you, it could do more harm than good,"

Starfire looked at the woman, she wished she was at Stiles place instead. Maybe they could watch one of those corny love stories Lydia told her about and eat pop corn and Stiles could hug her. She smiled to herself, wishing that could be a reality. It'd probably never happen, especially with everything happening. Seeing this woman in so much pain hurt Starfire. She hated how she couldn't help. Scott sat down next to those hurting woman.

"I read somewhere online that human contact can help alleviate pain," Scott smiled at the lady taking his hand in hers.

"Okay, thats not true..." Starfire began trailing of watching the veins in his arm fill with a black liquid. As she watched it occurred to her what he was going; he was drawn the pain out of her. Starfire was going to say something but as she saw the woman's face ease and smile she stopped. She leant forward and whispered so no one else could hear.

"Next to you do that wear a jumper, not very subtle,"

Scott chuckled poking his tongue out at her and standing up letting go of the woman's hand. Melissa was having an urgent conversation with a doctor as Starfire and him looked around unsure what to do. They wanted to help but Scott couldn't take all their pain and well... Starfire couldn't do anything

"HELP! SOMEONE HELP!" A voice screamed, they spun around quickly and found Ethan supporting an unwell Danny. They quickly walked over, Starfire slipping a hand around Danny's waist to help Ethan. Ethan murmured a quick thank you to her as Scott came over with Melissa.

"Whats wrong?" She asked holding a hand to Danny's heart checking if he was still breathing.

"Well he was having trouble breathing and getting chest pains. They just kept getting worse and worse," Ethan looked clearly distressed, "Please do something!" He asked, "Anything,"

"I think he is suffering from Tension Pneumothorax," Melissa said looking at Danny worried.

"Starfire, don't ask," Scott said holding up a finger, "She'll explain," Starfire pouted, slightly annoyed her actions could be predicted.

"Its when the lung is punctured and air escapes into the chest cavity causing a pressure to build up against the heart and difficulty breathing. Also his Larynx has shifted to the side," she leant down next to him worried. Before anything else could happen Danny vomited onto the floor, or to be more precise Starfire's shoes.

"Oh that's disgusting!" Starfire groaned shaking her shoe, she frowned noticing a bunch of Mistletoe berries and leafy greens. She was quiet certain Stiles had told her something about it. A nurse came pushing a wheel chair, they helped Danny into it; all three of them looking anxiously at them. Ethan seemed close to having a panic attack. Starfire patted his back absentmindedly. At that moment she didn't see Ethan as an Alpha more of a scared boy worried of losing someone he loved.

Melissa explained further, "His hearts being pushed up against his chest cavity, he might die if we want get him a doctor," she looked around futilely, as if in the few seconds she'd be with Danny a doctor had come.

"Can you do something?"

"I can!" She took a large syringe from a nurse before jabbing it into his chest.

"What are you doing?" Starfire asked noticing that Danny had stopped breathing.

'Its called needle thoracotomy," Melissa sighed pushing it down, "I put it into his left pectoral, once it's inserted, the needle has a valve that is opened to allow air to escape and relieve the pressure in his chest. I really hope that works,"

There was a gasp and Danny began to breath normally, taking large gasps as if he'd never get any air again.

"Thankyou," he gasped out giving her a small smile, they all breathed out a sigh of relief.

"That was awesome Mum!" Scott said impressed, Starfire nodded furiously.

Melissa shook her head, "Its not big deal, it's my job after all,"

"No... It was still awesome," Starfire shrugged stubbornly.

Melissa smiled reaching up to ruffle Scott's hair, "You should go home. I'll take care of Danny," They nodded each giving Melissa a quick hug before walking of into the car park. Ethan walked after them

"You know I didn't do anything to Danny," he said quietly, Starfire and Scott exchanged a glance.

"The moment you two arrived you went after Danny and your brother went for Lydia," Starfire looked at him skeptically.

"I won't hurt Danny I swear," Ethan said ignoring what Starfire had said, "It just we knew that Danny or Lydia... We knew one of them was important to you and I guess we worked out that person was Lydia,"

Scott was about to say something until there was a smash and the sound of a fire alarm going off. They all turned to see a car rolling to a halt just centimeters away from them. Starfire was the first to venture forward checking if the person in the car was okay. She leant forward trying to get a closer view, she frowned. There was no one in there, she unlocked the door and watched as a single moth flew out of the driver's door.

. . . .

"What can you tell me about them?" Sheriff Stilkinski asks writing down notes as Melissa commented on their appearance and other information. Stiles, Scott and Starfire sat on the cold pavement leaning against the police car all sitting in silence.

"These disappearances are definitely part of the Darah sacrifices," Scott said looking at both go then seriously.

"True! Deaton did saw that healers were in if the groups of three that could be targeted," Stiles remembered slapping himself on the forehead.

"Yeah but that doesn't explain why Danny was fed mistletoe, I mean he's not a healer," Scott pointed out.

"Maybe our Darah is just slightly sadistic and likes to poison people when its bored," Starfire said rolling her eyes, "But I mean you're right! It doesn't fit the pattern,"

Stiles sighed tracing patterns on the back of Starfire's hand was they sat in silence again. There was the sound of a phone ring and all three of them looked up. Sheriff Stilinski picked it up and listened to it, nodding occasionally,

"I'll be there right away," he promised putting his phone away and opened the door to his car. They stood up making their way around the massive groups of cars.

"What did it say?" Stiles asked.

"They've found another body," Scott shook his head running a hand through his hair.

"Great," Starfire said bitterly.

. . . .

"Wake up!" Starfire ground rubbing her eyes and staring sleepily at Melissa McCall. Next to her Isaac and Scott grumbled looking just as tired.

"Hi?" Starfire gave her a smile straightening. Melissa smiled back at her before directing her attention back to the group of teenagers. In the short time that Starfire had known Melissa she'd become rather close to her. The fact Melissa had let her and Isaac live with her questioning only if they would be okay rather then why they needed a home.

"What were you doing?" She looked at all of them skeptically.

"Uh-well," Isaac began looking at Scott expectantly,

"We were watching over you to make sure you weren't the third sacrifice,"

"Well I'm in the clear since I'm not a doctor,"

"It could be any kind of healer," Scott pointed out,

"Plus you're definitely a healer with Danny last night," Starfire added looking seriously.

. . . .

Scott and Starfire stood outside of the clinic waiting for Stiles to arrive. Every car that came roaring past them, got Starfire's hopes up. Scott sighed,

"Stiles dad promise he'd try to find Deaton,"

"Good, I like that man," Starfire smiled in relief as she sat down

"He also told us to go back to school," Scott added smiling,

"Nope," Starfire shook her head furiously giggling. Scott chuckled sliding down the wall to sit down next to her. Stiles pulled up next to them jumping out.

"So you said that you needed to talk privately," He asked waving slightly at them.

"I think you should tell your Dad about the supernatural elements of the crimes going around. You know with the werewolves and stuff,"

Stiles looked taken aback, "When you told your mother she couldn't look you in the eyes of weeks,"

"But in the long run it'll be better! Anyway he could help us," Starfire said brightly.

"Star has a point," Scott nodded, "Plus my relationship with Mum is closer now 'because she knows the truth,"

Starfire looked between both boys unsure where it was going. She knew both could be stubborn when they wanted to; and this case was most likely it. She sighed, looking up at the dim street lamp that was the only source of light in the street.

"Dad's already overwhelmed with the care," Stiles argued.

"He's overwhelmed because he has no clue why the people in this town who he is supposed to protect are dying," Starfire pointed out.

Stiles feigned mock anger, "You're my girlfriend! You're supposed to side with me,"

"Nope," Starfire said popping the 'p'.

"You are," Stiles remained adamant.

"Not," Starfire poked her tongue out as Scott groaned.

"Come on guys, you can be silly later this is serious," Scott sighed, "Just speed up the process Scott, he'd bound to find out sooner or later,"

"What it its not the right time?" Stiles countered crossing his arms. Starfire frowned tilting her head and looking at him seriously. Stiles raised an eyebrow looking at Starfire, "And," he began looking around before looking back at her, "I'm also scared that if I do tell him he'll get killed and I can't bear the thought of losing another parent," he seemed thoroughly distressed and Starfire immediately hugged him.

"You want lose him," she promised kissing his cheek.

"You're right," Scott looked down sadly.

"No... I'm not," Stiles said after he was silent for a few minutes, "I need to tell him,"

"I'll help you," Starfire smiled confidently.

"Yeah so will I!" Scott grinned putting his arms around both of their shoulders and steering them back into the clinic's lobby where the police was. As Starfire opened the door motioning for the two boys to walk in before her. The first thing that they noticed as Ms. Morrell having an intense discussing with Sheriff Stilinski. He was nodded and Starfire strained her ears hearing something along the lines of 'do whatever it takes, just find my brother,'

They watched as he left and Ms. Morrell spotted the trio and walked over to them.

"If they want to find them then they need someone who may actually have the ability o seek out the supernatural," she raised an eyebrow at them both walking off.

"Lydia," Stiles murmured, "We need her to help us,"

. . . .

"Okay so how is an Ouija board supposed to help us find Deaton?" Starfire asked lounging in the chair of an empty chair looking at the piece of cardboard in front of them unimpressed.

"I second that," Lydia sighed looking at Stiles and Cora annoyed.

"Just try it," Cora said thrusting the board forward.

Lydia let out a loud sigh before placing her hands on the board and closing her eyes. Starfire watched her impatiently, "Is anything happening?" Starfire asked looking at Stiles with an expression that clearly read 'I told you so,'

"Nope," Lydia opened her eyes, "Nothing,

"Okay," Stiles scratched the back of his neck, "How about Psychometry. Its the psychic ability to discern fasts about the owner of an object by simply touching an object,"

"How do we know she's a psychic?" Starfire asked.

"Well she's something!" Stiles said handing Lydia Deaton's keys.

Lydia pushed them back, "I'm not a psychic," she looked seriously at them all.

"Just try it," Stiles pushed the keys back into her hand. Lydia sighed holding onto the keys and closing her eyes once more. After several seconds she let go of it letting it fall, "Nothing,"

"Okay what about we attempt automatic writing, you know where what you create is produced from a subconscious ability,"

Lydia picked up a piece of paper and quickly sketched tree, "See?" she held it up, "I'm not a psychic!"

Stiles started to hit his head on the desk, "Why does nothing work?" he groaned, Starfire patted his back sympathetically as she stared at the tree Lydia had just drawn. She as quiet certain that she'd seen Lydia draw that tree at least once before when she'd been copying her science homework.

"I don't even know why you're talking to me about it, we should be asking Danny,"

"There you are," they all turned around as Scott poked his head through the door, "Danny was a target, not a sacrifice," he said looking at them seriously, "We need to go talk to him," he beckoned them to come with him, which they all accepted. As they all crammed into Stile's jeep Scott's phone went off. He frowned turning it on to see the message.

"Allison needs to show me something! I've got to go!" He crawled over the girls making his way to the door.

"Good luck!" he shouted over his shoulder.

. . . .

They found that meeting Danny had taught them nothing so they made their way over to Derek's loft. Starfire yawned, she'd hoped that they'd find something with Danny and then would be able to call it a day. Apparently not... Each day they were digging themselves a deeper hole. Part of her was insanely worried that the Darach knew what they were trying to do and would attempt to stop them. She gulped trying to rid her mind of the idea as Cora opened the door. She gasped seeing Derek fighting Kali in hand to hand combat.

"Get to the electoral room!" Cora said, reminded Starfire of the plan. She took on last look at the water seeping in puddles at Kali and Derek's feet then the electrical wires dipping into it. She hoped Derek didn't get electrocuted to badly. They quickly made their way down banging the door open.

"Which flip?" Lydia questioned.

Stiles and Starfire exchanged a glance, "well," Starfire said leaning over and flipping a few, "If we flip all of them it can't hurt,"

Stiles whipped out his found texting Isaac, "I'll tell him that we're here and that the power is being turned back on," he said hurriedly.

"Alright! Come on!" Starfire pulled at Derek's hand, "We have to go back and make sure everything worked,"

They stumbled out of the electrical room making their way down to where the fight had been, all making sure not to step on puddles. As Starfire entered the room something didn't feel right, she scanned it before seeing Derek kneeling in the water next to Boyd.

"Thats not what was supposed to happen," Starfire breathed as she the others rushed toward. Cora seemed to take it just as hard as Derek sobbing as she rushed over to Boyd.

"S-s-she made me kill him," Derek's hands shook as he stared at the lifeless Boyd. Stiles placed a hand on Derek's shoulder as Starfire comforted Cora. Isaac, Lydia and Jennifer watched all stunned.

Stiles phone rang and he murmured a sorry to Derek before picking up the phone and talking into it rapidly. After a few seconds he hung up looking confused and surprised.

"Whats wrong?" Starfire asked looking over at him, Stiles took her hand pulling her away from the group.

"Deucalion had been after 'True Alpha' status this whole time. Derek's isn't the target. Scott is!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.7K 979 44
lottie bailey never expected to fall in love with her best friend, then again, she never thought her other best friend would turn into a werewolf and...
120K 3.8K 95
𝐖𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐧𝐨 𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐚 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠. 𝐈𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 Riley Winters thought nothing good would come...
493K 10.1K 78
Victoria Stilinski never knew that her long time crush would even look at her let alone hook up with her. Just like she never would have expected tha...
8.6K 185 20
"Every girl deserves a boy that can make her forget her heart was ever broken." [Teen Wolf] [Season 1 - 6] [Stiles Stilinski x OC] STARTED: OCTOBER 2...