Soulmate • l.h.

By flawlesslyodd

Everything is black and white before you meet them. Once you find them everything is colorful and bright. More

Author Note: Please Read
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Ending

Chapter 7

4.2K 62 0
By flawlesslyodd

"What do you think the bruises meant?," She questioned, "Was....do, do you think he was abused? Do you think he, he killed himself?" she questioned looking down at her lap.

"I don't think he would have done that to you." I assured her.

"I hate this so much" she said with a few tears running down her checks.

"I'm so sorry. So, so sorry" I told her

The next day was consisted of Jessie crying, listening to music, and more crying.

She wanted to watch a movie, and she started to cry.

She wanted to go for a walk, and ended up crying again.

She can't get a walking stick until Monday afternoon which was in 3 days.

The door flew open and one of our friends, Hannah, came in not bothering to close the door and ran over to Jess.

"Oh gosh Jess. I just got the news. I'm so terribly sorry, are you doing okay?" she asked and sat down next to her.

"I don't know, do I look good, Hann?" Jess sobbed.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I don't know how to...I just don't know what to say." Hannah's head dropped.

"It's okay, I'm sorry, I'm just....I'm just broken" She cried again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

998K 61.6K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
28.3K 1.3K 44
The sequel for Love At First Sight. killian and emma are preparing their wedding, but of course, something has to go wrong... I hope you will enjoy...
496K 7.6K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1M 39.9K 93
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...