A Michael Kelso Love Story-A...

By SamReidFan27_

Michael Christopher Kelso is a 18 year old teenager from Point Place, Wisconsin, USA and he meets the girl of... More

Chapter One-Meeting Michael For The First Time.
Chapter Two- Getting To Know Michael A Little Bit More.
Chapter Three - Asking Him Out.
Chapter Four-First Date/Going To The Pub.
Chapter Five - Happy Together.
Chapter Six-A Gift From Michael.
Chapter Seven-Looking At Pictures Of Michael When He Was A Kid.
Chapter Nine- Circle Time.
Chapter Ten-Michael Are You Okay? Are You Hurt?
Chapter Eleven - Going Back Home To Kelso's
Chapter Twelve-Michael Have You Dated ,Jackie Before?
Chapter Thirteen - Moving Into Michael's House With Him.
Chapter Fourteen - I Love You Michael.
Chapter Fifteen-Erin Do You Want Something To Drink?
Chapter Sixteen - Hey Jackie.
Chapter Seventeen - Erin Is Jackie Your Sister?
Chapter Eighteen - Hanging Out With My Sister Jackie And My Beloved Boyfriend.
Chapter Nineteen - Erin Your The Coolest Sister Ever.
Chapter Twenty - Meeting Michael's Brother.
Chapter Twenty One -Michael Your So Sweet.
Cast Of The Story

Chapter Eight-Hanging Out In Eric's Basement.

433 3 0
By SamReidFan27_

Then at 2:00pm Michael and I went to Eric's house and we hung out in his basement with Donna and the others and it was nice and warm in the basement.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

362K 13.2K 60
π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in π——π—˜π—–π—”π——π—˜π—¦ OR π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire and charle...
43.8M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
176K 3.7K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ α΄›Κœα΄‡ α΄α΄κœ±α΄› ʀᴇᴀᴅ κœ±α΄›α΄€Κ€ α΄‘α΄€Κ€κœ± κœ°α΄€Ι΄κœ°Ιͺα΄„α΄›Ιͺᴏɴ ᴏɴ α΄‘α΄€α΄›α΄›α΄˜α΄€α΄… ⭐️ ʜΙͺΙ’Κœα΄‡κœ±α΄› Κ€α΄€Ι΄α΄‹Ιͺɴɒꜱ ꜱᴏ κœ°α΄€Κ€: #1 ΙͺΙ΄ κœ±α΄›α΄€Κ€ α΄‘α΄€Κ€κœ± (2017) #1 ΙͺΙ΄ α΄‹ΚΚŸα΄ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...