Switch Bodies With Beyonce, A...

By onlymissmaggie

The Story of a young girl who thinks nothing is great in her life. When she looks at her Idol Beyonce she wis... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Note please read
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
Switch Bodies With Beyonce continues, sequel
chapter 17
switch bodies with beyonce sequel now here

chapter 16

2.4K 89 9
By onlymissmaggie

"Let me get this straight,you want me to believe that somehow you and Beyonce swap bodies. Who do you think I am,a five year old!" He sat back down on the couch not believing a word that's coming out of my mouth.

"Okay,I know this sound weird but I was in Beyonce's body. Its sounds stupid but its the true." Trying to make him believe me I had a seat next to him.

He must fucking think I'm out of my mind.

"Alright you stay in here with your crazy story I will go found Beyonce." He said getting up.

Shit,I knew this negga ain't gonna believe me

"Chris,I told you I'm right here." I pointed at myself as he walked toward the door.

"Don't move, I will be right back. You still need to tell me how you got into my room." He opened the door and walked out.

Few minutes later he came back into the room holding his cell phone like his about to make a phone call.

"If I can't find Beyonce I might as well call her. We leave in about an hour." He walked around the room pressing the phone against his ear. I stare at him waiting for Beyonce's phone that I had to ring.

Go,girl

It your birthday,

Otherwise,I know your thirsty,

The phone in my hands vibrated as it rings.He stopped and stared at me. I raise up the phone to show him the call id that reads Chris Brown and answered

"Do you believe me now." I said through the phone.

Slowly he took the phone away from his ear as his face release the what the fuck is going on here look

"Who are you?" He questioned not leaving his eyes on me.

" I'm the girl you met at the cafe a couples of weeks ago,that ended up kissing you."

Yup,I'm telling him everything.

He rubs his forehead and couldn't believe what he is hearing. "This is so fucking mess up." He shock his head in confusion and looked at me.

"How did this happened? Your Beyonce's cousin right?"

I wish

"Your gonna think I'm crazy,but it happened over a wish and no I'm not related to Beyonce in anyway."I nervously answered

He glared at me like a hungry lion who is targeting for food.

"Why didn't you tell me the truth from the being Keisha.his voice being to build up anger.

I slowly looked away avoiding to look at him.

"My name is not Keisha ." I said lowing my voice,hoping he didn't hear me.

"What the fuck is your name than!"

This negga got anger issues.

"Calm down,no need to be yelling at me. I was not the one who came up with the idea of not telling anybody." I snap back at him

"Y'all just thought its would be great to mess with my feelings?"

I lean forward trying to understand what he meant.

"Messing with your feelings? What are you talking about?"

"Beyonce, Keisha ,whatever your name is..." he meaning say as I cut him off .

"Margaret!" I stood up in anger getting ready to leave " and don't you whatever my name because I was not happy being trapped into the body that I was in. I'm glad to say that I'm back to being me and done with your bullshit!"

He gazes at me without saying a word back.

I walked up in front of him "You want the real Beyonce, well don't worry cause she is coming up. I bet she can't even stand your ass."

He smile a little and leaned over to my ears "Has anyone ever told you that you are a Bitch!" He loudly whispered

oh no he didn't,

"At lest I'm not a hoe." I smirked and walked out of the room.

Yeah that's right I just called my jerk ass crush a hoe,because he is one! I really don't know why he is mad. I'm sorry I'm not the person he thought I was. I ran back into my room grabbed some cash for a taxi and left everything that belongs to Beyonce in the room . Just when I thought he has change his real ass shows up again.

I left the room and took the elevator all the way downstairs. People in the hotel were all staring at me wondering where I came from. I walked over to the front desk to drop the room keys

"This is Beyonce's ,she must have drop it." Nothing waiting for the lady to take the keys I drop the keys on the desk

"Thank You," she looked up from the computer and took the keys

"Yup," I continue to make my way out of the door. When I opened the main doors I was blocked by paparazzi. I try to get a glare at who they were taking pictures of. Of course,no other than Beyonce trying to make her way into the hotel. I pushed myself through and made it around them. I stopped a taxi ,as it stopped next to me. I looked at Beyonce's direction and notices she was now looking at me wondering where I was going. She mouth Thank You I gave her a sad face and enter the taxi

"Thanks for the ride" I handed the taxi guy his money and opened the door.

It 7 in the morning my mom doesn't really get up this early, Beyonce must have sneak out. I walked up to the front door,twist the door handle to try to get it to open, too bad it was now lock.

" Maggie,whatcha you doing out here early in the morning." A voice from behind called out.

I turned around to see who it was " I was just checking the mail aunt May." I shouted knowing that I'm lying

"Alright,don't want you being sneaking out,opening those legs for everybody."

Omg! This old lady is just so fucking funny

I call her aunt because of the relationship she has with my grandma.

I nodded as she opened her door and walked in. I knocked at the door and waited for few seconds before my mother opened the door.

"Where were you at this early in the morning?" She looked at me up and down. " And what's up with the dress code," she went on as I notices I still have Beyonce's rope on me. Oh I see where aunt May got the idea.

"I was helping aunt May get her cat inside." I lied

She smiled faintly not believing a single word that just came out of my mouth.

"Really?"

I sighed

"Can I just come in,"

"You better not be thinking about bringing another baby in here,cause I can't even take care of your ass."

"For real mom, i'm 18" I whined walking in

"I'm just looking after you." She close the door and turned to face me.

"Well,I'm as new as a new born baby." I assure her.

God,how I missed her. Finally I'm back home, away from Chris back into my mother's hands.

"Why you staring," she asked bringing me out of my thoughts

I smirk," I love you mama." I embraced her into my arms squeezing her so tight and didn't want to let go.

"I love you too, you can let go now" she relied running out of breaths

I let go of her as she caught her breath.

"Where is grandma," I happily asked

"In the kitchen fixing breakfast." She points toward the kitchen.

I turned around and began making my way into the kitchen.

~

It feels weird to go back bringing a normal person again. I'm not having people chasing after me or screaming Beyonce at every angle. It was fun to get experiences on other people's life. Truest me,I have learned my lesson. People who tends to think that life of a famous person is easy, just don't know a lot about the world around them.

It being two mouths since I got my body back. I haven't hard anything from Beyonce and of course nothing from Chris. I really don't expect anything from him cause our goodbye was not one of the best. What still makes me wonder is why was he so mad and angry knowing that I'm not the person he thought I was. Wasn't he the one who said,he like me for being me. I just don't understand celebrities these days. I'm not going to say that I hate him or anything because I still listen to his music. I still couldn't believe I was once Beyonce,and had my celebrity crush all over me like I was some kind of golden treasure.

It Saturday and I'm in my room cleaning up getting ready for the week. Since its like over 100 degree outside my grandma is planning on taking us to the Great Salt Lake. I have never being there, but I hard its a great lake. I was in the middle of vacuuming,making sure my floor looks flawless when I heard a knock at the door.

"Who is it?" I shout turning off the power.

"Somebody is out here to see you,you won't believe it." My mother answered on the other end.

I pushed the vacuum aside and opened the door.

"Who is it mom?"

She grinned "You will see for yourself." I followed behind her toward the front door.

Who the fuck is looking for me this Saturday evening?

If it my girlfriends,they should have call me first. Something about that smile my mom gave me just tells me it either my dad or Beyonce. She opened the door letting me out first. I gave her a weird look and walked out.

I should I have known.

What the fuck his he doing here?

He gave me a wide smile showing those beautiful teethes of his,making it seems like everything is okay between us. Thinking he could just show up here and everything will be okay. Fuck that,he needs to get his ass out of here now.

I gazed at him to make him see he is not welcome here. Instead of him turning around to leave he began walking toward me.

"What are you doing here Chris," I asked giving him a dirty look

"I came to say hi,"

He fucking think this is funny

"Why don't you give me a favor, turn around and go back to your fame." I turned around to leave,seeing my mom's with her eyes wide open and her hand cover her mouth,couldn't believe what i just said to "Chris Brown".

"Okay for real Maggie,can I please just talk to you?" he asked following behind me.

He now cares about my name, this is getting interesting

"I don't have time." I simply answered walking back into the house.

"Can I please come in," he asked my mother at the door as she nodded. He walked in and continue following behind me.

"Hey,please wait" he said trying to caught up to me

"Look I'm sorry" I ignore him and continue walking.

When I was half why through my room. He grabbed me by the hand causing me to stop and turned me around to face him.

"I'm sorry," His lying ass once again said

"Sorry does not fix the fact that you call me a bitch. Now let go of my hands cause I have things that need to get done with."

"Everything that I said to you at the hotel was things that I shouldn't have said in the first place. Your right,it was you in Beyonce's body. I can really see it now. The anger,face expression and the way you talk. It all just matches."

I looked at my mother who was looks so confused by what Chris just said.

"What do you want from me Chris!" I cried out.

"I want you to forgive me."with a sad grimace he stared into my eyes.

I looked away avoiding eyes contact. "Remember the day I told you I was falling for you? Well,I have come to realize that I was not in love with Beyonce it was you that I was in love with." He continue with a control smile on his face

My heart skip a beat as my eyes met his. What the fuck Maggie,its not like this is the first time meeting him. He doesn't really love you,he just said that to make you feel better. Say something back, your staring at him. His looking down at your lips,don't let him kiss you.

He slowly leaned in and kissed the bottom of my lips. I felt like everything around me has disappear. I was shock and didn't know how to react.

He pulled away and smile "I love you Maggie,"

God heaven he didn't just say that. I quickly gave my mom a look as she wildly smile back at me

"I love you too"

I'm sorry but I just love this guy so much .

He looked back down at me and gave me that quirky smile that I haven't see in a long time. Giving me the feelings that he knew something that I didn't know. Caressing my supple cheek,he lifted my chin. Our noses almost touching I could feel the warmth of his breath brushing the top of my lips. I started back into his amazing brown eyes,leaning in toward him as our lips touch softly.he gently kissed me and I took every inch of it. We pulled away by my mom's fake coughing. The kiss lasted for a few seconds but for me it felt like forever.

Oh God, pleaseee.. Help me!

Why am I in love with this charming Jerk ass?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.1K 522 49
Chris Brown X Beyoncé short stories. Explicit ones🔞 Funny ones🤡 Cute ones😍
21.1K 983 28
This is a story of how ur juss gonna read it and have fun...🤩 have fun
60K 2.4K 14
A Beyoncé x Rihanna Story: Robyn Rihanna Fenty is a very young, very rich, and very powerful CEO of a thriving business and wife to music producer...
1.3K 64 33
Mariah is young, beautiful,and a mother to a three year old boy. She and her son are well taken care of but she and the father of her child don't exa...