Spare yourself, 'BadBoy' ...

By krumble

COMPLETE: #1 teen fiction 23/11/18 ''I'm bad for you.'' ''Yet I still keep coming back for more. Funny h... More

Spare yourself, "BADBOY" ...
Chapter 1:
Chapter 2:
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7:
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9:
Chapter 10:
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12:
Chapter 13:
Chapter 14:
Chapter 15:
Chapter 16:
Chapter 17:
Chapter 18:
Chapter 19
Chapter 20:
Chapter 21:
Chapter 22:
Chapter 23:
Chapter 24:
Chapter 25:
Chapter 26:
Chapter 27:
Chapter 28:
Chapter 29:
Chapter 30:
Chapter 31:
Chapter 33:
Chapter 34:
Chapter 35:
Chapter 36:
Chapter 37:
Chapter 38:
Chapter 39:
Chapter 40:
Chapter 41:
Chapter 42:
Chapter 43:
Chapter 44:
Chapter 45:
Chapter 46:
Chapter 47:
Chapter 48:
Chapter 49:
Chapter 50:
Chapter 51:
Chapter 52:
Chapter 53:
Chapter 54:
EPILOGUE:
NEW STORY!!
GOAL

Chapter 32:

7.4K 198 21
By krumble

MUSIC: Pretty When You Cry - Lana Del Rey

Ryan above^

/ / / /

Amelia's P.O.V

/ / / /

I woke up due to bad back and neck-ache. The cause? Sleeping on the floor. My head was pounding. I went to sit up but realised I couldn't by the heavy weight on me, also known as someone's arm. I had a pretty good idea of who it was by their pitch black hair and strong cologne scent. I heard someone enter the room and by the girly humming I heard I knew it was Cher.

"Cher!" I called and I heard her laugh at me. "Don't laugh! Help me!"

"Make the most of it." I heard her say as she left the room again.

"Bitch." I mumbled. I tried to lift his arm from me but he pulled my closer. I sighed and rested my head on his chest. He smelt really good. I trailed my fingers across his bare chest to see if he was ticklish. I received no response and continued my journey to his stomach. My hand froze when I felt something hard where his stomach was supposed to be. I lifted the blanket off of us and saw that Ryan had abs. I knew he took care of his body and worked out, but I didn't know he took that much care. Instead of trying to tickle him I trailed my hand across his shoulder, up his neck and along his jaw. My finger glided across his bottom lip and I froze when he stirred. 

He groaned loudly and rolled from his side to his back. His arms released their grip on me and stretched above his head. I watched, frozen. He turned his head to look at me but his eyes fluttered between open and closed a few times before they stayed open.

"Morning." He mumbled and I had to try my hardest not to faint. I knew most guys' morning voices sounded good but his? It was too good. He gave me a small smile but I couldn't return it.

"M.Morning." I stuttered and cursed myself out in my head.

"Were you okay just then?"

"Huh?"

"When you were tickling me?" He asked and I froze again.

"I wasn't."

"Don't lie. It's okay. It felt nice. Are you okay?" He asked and sat up. I sat up with him and rested against the couch that was behind us.

"Yeah, are you?"

"Yeah other than the headache. Do you even remember what happened last night?"

"Nope, but I have a hang-over so I am certain that alcohol was involved."

"That is correct."

"So what happened? And why are we on the floor?"

"Well basically we all came to yours in the evening since you wanted company because you were going to be home alone. It was actually a girls' night with you and Cher but us guys came and hijacked it by scaring the crap out if you."

Cher and I are sitting in my living room, a horror film that was scary playing on the screen, popcorn sitting in our laps when suddenly there is a knocking at my front door. I go up to answer it, Cher shouting for me to be careful, but there's no one there. Then there is a knocking from the back door, but again no one is there. I ignore it and lock the doors, taking it as if it was just wind or a tree rubbing against a fence panel or something since this is England we're talking about and the weather is always rainy and windy. And so we carry on watching the film when we both turn to each other with a worried look on our faces.

"You feel that?" She asked, her voice hoarse and I nodded. Suddenly Cher is pulled from the sofa as she screams and I scream too, immediately running to switch the lights on since the TV doesn't give off any light and on the way grab a knife from the counter that I left there when I was making us some dinner and run to the living room, only to find all traces of Cher gone and the lights back off. I call and call and call for Cher but there is no answer, not even any screams.

"Whoever you are you are one sick minded knob-head and I am going to beat the shit out of you!" I screamed yet no one answered.

"Drop the knife." A hoarse, old man like voice whispers.

"Go fu*k yourself mate!" I shout and I hear them laugh before someone is suddenly in front of me, the knife knocked out of my hand and their arms wrapped around my mouth and body.

"Now. You will be quiet and pretend that we were never here,or you will be killed, understand?"

I glare to myself at their 'threat' before suddenly pushing my leg out from behind me and somehow managing to hit them in the balls since they were only slightly taller than me, and the let go of me immediately, groaning and falling to the floor. I run and turn my lights on, grabbing the knife on the way. I'm about to hold it in a threatening manner when I see the face and recognise the groan.

"Jimmy? What the fu*k? Where the hell is Cher and what the hell are you doing here and who the hell do you think you are you little d*ckhead! I thought I was going to die and Cher was dead!"

"Needless to say you went completely ape shit and took it out on all of us when we emerged. I actually still have the bruise on my stomach." Ryan continued, pulling the cover down to show me his toned, ab covered stomach with a huge purple bruise on it.
"But it's alright since you did actually think you were going to die, we could see it in your face. So we kind of deserved it, but we weren't going to go that far until you picked up the knife. Which, by the way, was a great idea, but we didn't expect you to so we kind of went on auto pilot. But after you had calmed down Derek went to get some alcohol and then we all got piss head drunk and played a few games of dares and stuff. After that I don't really remember, but I do know that Cher and Aaron were pretty comfortable with each other. I mean I'm surprised they didn't just go at it right there on your floor. Seriously. Talk about sexual frustration. But anyway, I don't remember much other than the fact that the guys ended up going to pass out somewhere and we passed out here, grabbed a cover from your bed and slept. Not thinking about the bad back that we were to receive in the morning obviously." Ryan finished and I nodded.

"Oh. Well. Yeah. Seems like an interesting night."

"It was, very." He licked his lips, a gleam in his eye.

"Oh no. You're not telling me something; what is it?"

"Well. Uh. We kinda-"

"Oh no. We. We didn't, holy sh-"

"No! No no no no no!" Ryan rushed out.
"Nothing like that! God no! I mean, I'm not saying if the opportunity came up I would say no but-"

I shut him up by kissing him. I pulled away just as he started to kiss me back and he looked at me warily.

"Are you trying to say that you're giving me the opportunity, or?"

"Just shut up." I said and hit him lightly on the arm as he laughed at me...

______________________________________________________________

A few hours later
______________________________________________________________

We were sat on Cher's bed, eating junk and watching TV when I decided to question her.

"So, do you like Aaron?"

"What? Pffft. No." Cher lied, staring at the TV and shoving a chocolate bar in her mouth.

"Well I heard that someone had some pretty heated make outs last night..."

"What? Who?" Cher asked, her voice high pitched as she was trying to be nonchalant but was fog miserably.

"You and Aaron. Apparently we were all surprised you didn't just go at it on my living room floor, if you get what I'm saying..."

"I don't understand?"

"You know. Go at it?" She looked at me blankly.
"Shack up." Another blank look.
"Get together in a loving manner?" Another blank look.
"Oh for gods sake, apparently we were all surprised he didn't take you there and then."

"O.Oh." She mumbled, her cheeks redder than a fire truck.

"Yeah. So, want to tell me anything?"

"Okay, I like Aaron. What's the big deal?"

"The fact that you could have a relationship is the big deal."

"Meh. Whatever. You're like in love with Ryan so, you know."

"I'm not in love with him!" I exclaimed. Don't lie to yourself Amelia.

"Whatever. But the way you two act is like you're married and people get married when they love each other so, don't lie to me."

"Fine. I like him. But I do not love him!"

"How much do you like him? How do you feel when you're with him? Do you see yourself in a a few years time with him? In the future?"

"A lot. Great, better than I have in a long time. And... Yeah... I guess so."

"And that, my dear darling is what love sounds like."

Time to admit it Amelia. Ready?

I-

"-love Ryan. I love Ryan. Holy crap I love Ryan. Shit. I'm in love with Ryan." I stuttered, my head in my hands. And that, ladies and gentlemen is what excitement to worry in about 0.0001 seconds looks like.

"There we go."

"What am I going to do?"

"Well you could tell him?"

"Yeah I'm sure that would go down well. Just walking up to him and being like "oh hi Ryan. How are you? Good? Good. Now I'm just here to tell you that I'm in love with you even though you'll never feel the same way. Thank you, see you soon!'" I imitated.

"Well you could try different approaches because making that face with that voice in front of anyone other than me will scar them for life, so yeah-" I glared at her. "-, How about me asking Aaron to find out if Ryan feels the same? Because I guarantee you he likes you, even if he doesn't know it yet."

"Yeah, sure, whatever. I don't really care. I just. Why do I have to love Ryan?"

Why do I have to love at all, is probably the best question.

"Wait what? Amelia loves Ryan?" Derek suddenly walked into the room and asked, not noticing or realising that I was there. He noticed me and turned to me with shock painted onto his features.
"You're in love with Ryan?"

"Yeah she is."

"Oh let's just tell everyone then." I said sarcastically as I turned to give Cher a glare when I realised that when Derek walked in so did all of the boys other than Ryan.

"Wait, Amelia loves Ryan?" Jimmy asked in shock

"Yeah." Tommy replied.

"Oh my god! Now absolutely everyone knows!" I exclaim before laying down in frustration.

"Christ you sounded so much like a girl then." Derek mumbled and looked at me in shock.

"No shit." I said angrily as I sat up and glared at him.

"Whatever, Amelia loves Ryan, not a big deal. We all saw it coming since that day in MC Donald's so it's no surprise. You girls have fake ids right?" Aaron asked.  We nodded.
"Good, we're going to a club next Friday, so get your outfits and Amelia?"

"Yeah?"

"You might want to look good because it's for Ryan's birthday so he's going to be there." Aaron winked at me as everyone laughed at the teasing where as I glared at him.

"Shut your mouth. I'm leaving. Oh and if any word of this conversation gets around to Ryan you will all be in the blame for it and trust me... You don't want that." I glared at everyone individually before grabbing my bag and storming out of the room and out of Cher's house...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 32.6K 35
"You're just too much fun to mess with," he jokes, his smile transforming into a glowing smirk. My cheeks heat, but this time with anger. My toleranc...
791K 41.4K 51
"Give me my puppy!" I demanded, my eyes ablazed with fiery anger. "Correction, it's not your puppy. It's our puppy," He smiled, but it was anything b...
51.8K 743 38
This is my first story sooo๐Ÿคจ He was cold, ruthless, and killed. There was no doubt that people feared him, he was the mafia don for crying out loud...
18.4K 450 19
"๐—œ ๐˜€๐˜‚๐—ด๐—ด๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜๐˜๐˜† ๐—น๐—ถ๐˜๐˜๐—น๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜๐—ต ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—น๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ผ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—œ ๐—ณ๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—ป'...