Second Chance (JaDine Fanfict...

Por maddison14_

Best friends turned lovers. But he was the one that got away. And the most painful remembrance he has left he... Mais

Short Notice
Chapter 1: I Remember Everything
Chapter 2: Like I Always Did
Chapter 3: How It Started
Chapter 4: Caught Me Offguard
Chapter 5: I'm Sorry
Chapter 6: Give Me One Last Chance
NOTICE
Chapter 8: The Girl I Swear I Won't Mess With
Chapter 9: I Like You
Chapter 10: Kiss to Last a Lifetime
Chapter 11: Friendzoned
Chapter 12: Guarding My Heart
Chapter 13: Misunderstood
Chapter 14: How To Touch A Girl
Chapter 15: Platonic And Partners-in-Crime
Chapter 16: The Bet
Chapter 17: The Fall
Chapter 18: Truly, Madly, Deeply
Chapter 19: Brokenhearted Girl
Chapter 20: Die Just a Little
Chapter 20: Because I Said So
AUTHOR'S NOTICE
Chapter 21: Begin Again
Chapter: Losing Grip
Chapter: No More Heartbreaks
Chapter 24: Hello
Chapter: Please Say Yes?

Chapter 7: You're One Dead Girl

2K 49 2
Por maddison14_

Nadine's POV

Junior High. This is the critical part of my high school life. The battle between grades and extra co-curricular activities. There and by, I am always held responsible.

Examinations, assignments, and projects. The student council and clubs. The events I have to tend to.

This is just nerve-wrecking. Welcome to your topsy-turvy life, I sighed out of the weigh of my responsibilities.

Classes were over too soon at 3:00 PM, and I was heading towards the SSG room for a meeting. I saw my classmates along the hallway as they were planning what better way to spend the whole afternoon.

"Mabuti pa sila. I should get a life, some time," I thought.

I missed heading on to the arcade by the mall. And grabbing some toys to bring to Kaleb's nursery.

Just as I turned towards the corridors and find my way to the room, I bumped into a guy whom I think was busy doing something.

*BLAM*

My head hurts a little, but what concerned me were my books and activity handbooks. They were thrown in the air and now, scattered everywhere.

"You should watch where you are going..." says a husky voice as I was busy picking up my books and slid some of them into my bag.

I was aggravated by his remark. "Ikaw na nga yung nakabunggo, ikaw pa yung may gana magalit?!" I intended to put up a glare onto him. But the moment I recognized who he was, I began to tell him things out of anger. "Makaapak ka sana ng jebs, mokong ka!"

James' POV

"Makaapak ka sana ng jebs, mokong ka!" a girl with a familiar voice exclaimed in anger.

I turned to see who it is when.

I cannot speak nor move.

Nadine...

Though unclear, I managed to ask her in confusion, "What did you say?"

"Mukha ka'ng jebs." her face was flushing.

"Look, hindi kita gaano maintindihan. I only know a little with Tagalog." I told her in honesty.

What is jebs?

She smiled and said, "Ahh..yun ba? Jebs..." then looked afar before she continues, "Jebs means good-looking. or else cute."

That made me blush.

So she thinks I look good? She thinks I am cute? Ha! I'm one lucky guy.

I smiled while saying, "So you think I am cute?"

"Uh...Y-yeah! You're jebs." She stammered. Why did she stammer? She added, "I'll go ahead, bye!" then ran off.

"Shy girl," I smiled to that thought.

She is different. Compared to other girls who come by and tell me how much they like me, she is rather mysterious. But she told me I'm cute. I can't help but smile.

I had to head to the locker room fast. We will be having our varsity practice.

"Hey, James! What is damn taking you long to get ready?" Yuan asked. He is one of my friends way back elementary.

We grew up together and came out to be the best basketball duo.

I went out of the bathroom, "Sorry. Had to fix myself up. I want to look nice."

Yuan and Marco laughed in disbelief. "Bro, you need not do that. Girls will still be screaming out your name." Marco cracked it.

Yuan added, "Inggit na inggit na nga c Billie, eh. I can tell by how he seem disappointed by your presence. Nasasapawan mo kasi."
And chuckled, "Di nya raw tayo gusto sa team. He says he will take us out of the team once he sees us slacking off our asses."

"Bakit, masama bang magmukhang jebs?" I asked in curiosity. "I just want to look fine, that's all."

They almost fell from where they were sitting from laughing. I was puzzled.

"Ano'ng nakakatawa do'n?" I am beginning to get pissed.

Yuan stopped to whisper, "Bro, jebs? It means poop. Sino naman ang taong malakas man-trip na binola ka talaga ng ganyan?"

Stunned at the thought of being embarrassed, I left the room almost shouting, "Patay ka sa'kin, Nadine!"

Nadine's POV

"Naddie, may naghahanap sa'yo sa labas." Ciara called my attention as I packed up my things. "Una na kami sa'yo, ha?"

I just nodded. My bag is heavier by the minute. It took me a while before I decide to leave my books in my locker.

Before I could grab the door knob, lights were already off. The only thing that has been lit up was the emergency lamp on the wall.

Fear filled my whole body. My knees were shaking I almost stumble. But instead of screaming, I calmed myself down. Or else my heart will faint.

Thirteen minutes later, I heard a banging noise along the corridors and in the hallway. The creaking sounds then became louder by the hallway and near the room where I was stuck.

Then the door opened. But it was creaking as the door opened slowly. I hid myself to the table. Cool air has filled my lungs, my hands were trembling as I heard footsteps coming my way.

*BAM*

Someone just slammed the desk. I wanted to scream, to run... but I was frozen to place.

"Now, you are one dead girl..." I heard him but did not dare to look at him.

God, am I going to just die?

Thoughts filled my head as I grew more frightened. Tears were flowing through my cheeks as I raced with my own breathing pace. My heart was beating faster than it should. I couldn't even catch my breath.

Shaking and frightened, I firmly exclaimed with my fists closed, "If you come near me, I swear to God...I'll destroy your face!"

James' POV

"If you come near me, I swear to God...I'll destroy your face!" she shouted. Though her eyes were smothered with tears and her cheeks glistened as tears have been trickling on them.

She is really one tough girl.

As I watched her cry, my heart was touched by the gesture of her helplessness.

If only she did not played a joke on me, none of this would have happened. I wanted to frighten her, but I guess I may have overdone it.

So I came near her to console her.

"If you ever harm me, I swear I will gauge out your eyes!" she has held her fists closed. On one hand, there was a pen.

Just as I thought girls normally scream and cry, there is this girl who is ready to kill.

I reached out my hand and told her, "You can come out now. So much for the "jebs" thing." I began explaining when...

*pak*

"What the hell?" my brows furrowed in disbelief.

"Dahil lang do'n, you are willing to almost kill me?!" her eyes were fiercely pinned on me. "Walanghiya ka'ng bastos ka, ah!"

I realized what I did was wrong.

With my head down, I said, "I was embarrassed in front of my friends in the varsity team. Ofcourse, I got mad." then I reached out and held her hand, "Patawarin mo na 'ko, oh..."

She pulled out her hand and hurriedly ran past the door. I chased her when she suddenly stumbled.

I ran towards her to assist her, "Wag ka nang mahiya. Grab my hand."

She just raised an eyebrow at me and said, "May what-the-hell ka pang nalalaman. Para ka talagang jebs, mokong ka. Gandang-ganda ka sa sarili mo."

I don't know what it meant aside from "jebs", but her face was painted with disgust.

"Sorry na...kahit ano, I'll do anything to make it up to you." I offered.

Her face suddenly brighten. "Really? Kahit ano?" I nodded. Then she began speaking aloud, "Dahil wala ka namang ibang alam gawin, come by the room at the end of the last period of class every afternoon. Kailangan ko ng tagabuhat ng gamit ko."

What the f*ck*ng hell?!

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

355 81 18
Meeting her was a life changing experience for him. Things never felt the same as thoughts of her enveloped him. Love was something he never actively...
100K 1.8K 15
37.1K 724 45
Two people, with worlds not far apart from each other. Two distinct people meet in one place, after all... We meet strangers every day of our lives...