The Blue Star (Peter Pan Fanf...

By Fairest_Flower

*||COMPLETED||* *||This is NOT a cliché Peter Pan story.||* How could one wish cause so much trouble? I was... More

The Star
Down to Neverland
The Lost Star in Neverland
The Lost Boys
Trouble at Training
The Nightmare
Pan's Games
Unexpected
Surprises
Lashing Out
Rejection
"You're Special"
The Blue Star
The Story
The Visit
It's Gone
The Vial
He Disappeared
Silent Stalker
Captured
Taken Away
Secrets
Blood Thirsty
Knife in the Back
Fight It
He's Dead
Dreams
Infected
Visitors
Stay Away
Dreamshade
They're Not Here
Vines and Regret
Cale and Shine
Going Crazy
Man Hunt
The Price of Magic
She Can't Leave
Reunion
Found but Lost
I Love You
She's Real
The Cuff
Another Visitor?
Heartbreak
Leave!
Caught
Broken
Apologies
Cheaters Never Win
The Battle
A Sudden Light
How-?
Beaten
Everyone... Dead?
Carried Away
Lost Again
One Last Goodbye
Book #2 release
Book 2 Is Out!

Planning

2.4K 114 68
By Fairest_Flower

Chapter 43

*Peter Pan*

The time was coming. In a sort time, Solstice will die. No more hiding behind my feelings, Solstice found someone else. She found 'true love'. There's no such thing. It was time to take her out of my game, permanently.
My plan would be set into motion soon, a few days at most.

I noticed that Solstice and Baelfire have been missing for the entire day. I had a pretty good guess on what they were up to; they shouldn't take me for a fool. I know they 'love' each other.

Am I really jealous? No. I cannot be. My happy ending isn't some Star, it's youth and power. She was stupid enough to believe in me, she trusted me almost. Not anymore though. I figured out she already knew of my plans. Baelfire probably told her.

I shrugged, it didn't matter. Soon I will have a Star's heart. I won't let her escape, I've made sure of that. My shadow has made sure of that.

No one leaves.

.+**+.+**+.+**+.+**+.+**+.+**+.

*Solstice*

That night Baelfire and I decided to keep Shine at the cave. It was the best way to keep her safe. But we had to go back to camp so we wouldn't be suspected of anything. At least, hopefully.

Once we gave Shine water, food, and blankets, we headed back to our own huts. Except, I didn't want to leave Bae.

He instructed me to act like nothing happened. We didn't want to draw any suspicion. He told me to meet back at the cave tomorrow so we could talk about how to take down Pan and how to escape. I wasn't even sure if I could leave.

I sighed as I went into my hut. It felt like ages since I've been in there. I plopped onto my bed, but I didn't fall asleep. I was scared again.

After what felt like hours, I got up, sneaked out of my hut, and bound for Baelfire's hut. I opened his door to find him asleep. I slowly walked across the cold hardwood floor and laid next to him.

He stirred. A few moments later he opened his eyes. At first he was a little shocked finding someone laying besides him, but his expression softened as his eyes adjusted. "What are you doing here?" His voice was husky from sleep which made my heart flutter.

"I couldn't sleep." I replied, "do you mind if I stay here?"

Baelfire smiled at me, "not at all."

"Great, now move over."

    He chuckled and inched over, allowing me some space. Once I rolled over, so my back was facing him, he snaked his arm around my waist and pulled me closer to him. His hot breath tickled the back of my neck. I laced our hands together, and finally, fell asleep.

.+**+.+**+.+**+.+**+.+**+.+**+.

That next morning I woke up before Sun, except I found that Bae wasn't here. I slowly propped myself up on my elbows, looking around for him. I sighed and got up from the bed, wondering where he could be.

"Maybe he left you." Cale's voice rang in my ears.

I groaned, "go away." I said out loud.

"You're going to be so heartbroken."

"I said go away. I don't need you."

"Solstice?" I heard Bae's voice behind me, "who are you talking to?"

I swirled around and sighed, "my head. Cale's voice is in my head again. Where were you just now?"

    "I went to go check on Shine. She was still asleep when I got there so I decided to let her rest." Then he walked over to me. As he advanced, I backed up; my back hitting the wall. I could see a slight desire in his eyes.

"Does she seem any better?" I silently asked him, trying to push down the urge in my chest. I couldn't help it, my skin stared a faint glow.

Baelfire nodded, "she isn't shaking anymore, so that's a good sign." He stepped just a little closer, my skin slowly getting brighter. We were only inches apart. He took my hands and just gazed at me, teasing me to make the first move.

I wanted to, but I was afraid someone might walk in on us. We were safer at the cave. But, then again, no one is normally up at this hour.
  I stood on my tiptoes and kissed him softly, but suddenly Bae turned my soft kiss into a passionate one. My breath caught in my chest as each kiss began to become deeper. I moaned slightly which caused Bae's lips to turn up into a smile.
But then we pulled away for air. I smiled at myself as I panted.

"What's that smile for?" Bae asked, his voice ruff and raw.

"You." I answered, still smiling. "It's exciting to see this side of you."

Bae chuckled at my words. "Thanks? I guess. Your the only person who has seen this side of me."

"So does that make me special?"

"Do you even have to ask?"

I looked at Bae, pleading with him; "Promise me I am and will be the only one."

Baelfire gazed at me intensely, "I promise. I'd never intentionally hurt you. Ever."

  His words left my pulse racing. Heart pounding against my chest I thought it would burst. I wrapped my arms around him, "I love you." I whispered.

.+**+.+**+.+**+.+**+.+**+.+**+.

We left Bea's hut and trudged along to the cave. After a few minutes we arrived and saw Shine was up and staring at us. Her eyes still didn't have any light.

I walked over to her, "Hey Shine. Are you ready to start planning?"

Shine nodded her head.

"Okay, so here's what Baelfire and I have already planned out. We capture Pan's Shadow with this," I held up a coconut with a candle inside; the top half had little holes poked into it. "The Shadow will be drawn to the fire once we light it, and then we'll close the top and it will be trapped." I paused, making sure she was following.

Shine nodded her approval but then wrote something on the parchment. 'What about Pan?'

"We have a plan for him." Baelfire said, "We need to get a special kind of cuff that will take away his magic. Only the person who puts it on can take it off."

"That will get Pan out of the way." I said, "We told Archer about our plan and he's all for it. He should be here soon. And as for Felix and Dustin, we need to trap them. We need to get this special kind of squid ink that will contain someone for a short time."

"Dustin won't be much of a threat. He's still in a cage." Baelfire added.

I shook my head, "we should still get extra ink just in case."

Shine looked between both of us, then wrote something down. 'Voice? It's in a sand dollar.'

"Right." I said, forgetting about Shine's stolen voice. "We need to get that too. He'd probably keep it in his hut. So I'll get that when the time is right."

I heard Bae sucked in a breath, "Solstice, you can't. It's too dangerous." His eyes were pleading with mine.

"I'll be fine." I assured him. "But there's still one thing that we haven't settle on. How am I going to get out of here without dying? I could take some of the water with me, but what will happen when it runs out?"

Shine instantly began to scribble something on the parchment. 'Once my magic is restored, I can use it to trap the magic of the water in your body.'

My eyes went wide, "you can do that? Really!?"

Shine nodded with a slight smile.

______________
Hi everyone!! (:

Thank you so much for all the reads, follows, and votes! It means so much (:

Make sure you check out my other book called Forever Ember! It's about a girl who has the power to wield fire and lighting. But yet, she doesn't know what danger she is in.

So if yall like that kinda stuff with elements and all, be sure and check out the new book! *smiles*

You can also check out my poetry too, if you want (;

But anyway, enough of that. Byyyye! Love yall!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

880K 40.9K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
112K 2.4K 74
Second book of one direction sick fics X Twitter @claricepayne00 Instagram @claricepayne_wattpad Tumblr @claricepayne archive of their own @claricepa...
149K 2.7K 39
In the end there's no one to help you. Your on your own.
102K 2.6K 22
Haley is a girl who tries hard to fit in. Its hard to fit in when don't have any friends and everyones afraid of you because your dads in prison. Hal...