Meeting magcon (magcon fanfic...

By summertimebook

16 year old Ariana grande joins magcon!! ( I am kinda referring to the singer ) she got on vine and she also... More

Intro
The night before
Nervouse
The first meeting
Wide eyes
Rain
Night changes☁️
Waking up☀️
The offer
The models
Busted
Angry
Crying
Please read this
Late night basketball
Blueberry pancakes
Secerts
Let it go
9th grade
Bad dreams☁️
Head
Sneaking in
Balling in first class
Bookworm
Red bottles
☁️hotel of heaven☁️
Oh canada
i missed you
Trumpets&polo
joshua
Werewolf
Hot
PARTIES
Dance
froyo ;)
The Ghetto!!!
Purple eyes
I hate you
Dream ☁️
School talk
What the hell
Sick
World of dance
Week 1
Week 2
Week 3
A/n
Week 4!!! Almost there
Like a boy ( dance )
second dance!!!
closing act!!!
Super allergies
Stuck in my room
Disney songs
I am soy chai latte drunk
Date's
Photoshoots
myles
Babys
Q&A
Walking In
Payed
My Everything
Packing
Leading on
Hawaii
Meeting the others
Q&A Part 2!!!!!!
Swimming
Skateboarding
Bang bang
Problem
Hands on me
Why try
Pink
Love me harder
Closing.
Jealousy
A/N
A/N take you
Choice
Perfect
Miss you
Focus!!!!!
✨NEW BOOK!!! ✨
NEW BOOK
Bonus Chapter! - Living
A/N!!!!!!!!PLEASE READ!!!!
VERY IMPORTANT

Gliders

876 17 3
By summertimebook

Ariana's pov
I woke up and tired to get out of Matt's grasp.
" hey were do you think your going" Matt said grabbing on to me tighter the time.
" Matt I need to get out of bed!! I'm going gliding with Kate!!" I said.
" you can drag me with you. " Matt said pulling me closer to his chest.
" Matt I really need to get going or I'm going to be late!!" I said pushing him off me.
"Fine" he said and let go of me and I fall in the ground because I was pushing so hard.
I start fake crying and Matt runs over to my side.
" Ari, I'm so sorry!! Are you ok!!" Matt said holding me.
Then I start laughing.
" that is not funny Ari!! I actually though I hurt you!!" Matt said trying to sound serious but failed miserably.
" sorry! I'm going to get ready now. If you want you can leave." I said grabbing some clothes.
" Nah, I'm think I'll stay here and relax in luxury. " Matt said kicking his feet up.
" make yourself at home " I said and head into the bathroom.
I got out of the shower and put on ripped jeans, a tribal print crop top and black vans.
I do my hair/makeup and head out of the bathroom. I walk out and I see Matt sleeping in my bed.
I leave a note saying that I went riding with Kate.
(If you don't know what a glider is its in the media picture )
I walk out the door and glide all the way to the park Kate said she would meet me.
-At the park-

" hey Kate!!!" I said gliding over to Kate.
" hey girl. How are you doing since last time. ?" She asked me.
" I'm doing good. How about you?!" I asked as we glided through the park.
" I'm doing great. But I want to model with you again sometime and I recently got a email from Michael Kors to model for him. Both of us. " Kate said looking at me.
" OMG!! THAT WOULD BE GREAT!!" I said getting excited.
" I know right. It's going to be soy chai latte fun!!" Kate said.
(Joey graceffa reference)
" I can't wait, but in the meanwhile we can go to Starbucks and get someone to drink. " I said. 
" we are total white girls!!!" Kate kinda screamed.
-At Starbucks-
We went to Starbucks on our gliders and people were giving us wired looks.
" Kate do you realize that people are looking at us like we are spoiled brats or something. " I said patting Kate's should.
" who cares ?! " Kate said handing me my drink and we went outside.
" hey do you want to sleepover tonight?! I mean you have some clothes of your at my house so it would be fine. " I asked Kate.
" yes!!! We can have a spa day!!! " Kate said clapping her hands.
" ya I have that mask creme that I wanted to try and this will be perfect!!" I said and we head home.
-At home-
" guys were home!! Kate is going to sleepover so we'll be in my doorless room!!!" I scream.
" ok !!!" Someone screamed back.
Me and Kate head up to my room.
" hey pass me that face mask thing!!" Kate said sitting on my bed.
" ok I'll get it. " I said picking up Toulouse and heading over to the bathroom.
I picked up the jar of mask creme and hand it over to Kate. I was sitting on the floor playing with Toulouse.
"I'm finished!!" Kate said stiffly. I look up and Kate had her mask on and it looks so funny!!! I start laughing.
" here I'll put it on for you. " Kate said patting the spot in front of her. I put Toulouse down and sat in front of Kate. She smeared the creme all over my face and in a few seconds it all hardened and it was so hard to speck.
" let's take a picture of this!" Kate said.
I took out my phone and took a picture of me and Kate with our masks on and I posted it on Instagram
( follow me on Instagram: Krisona1977)
After a few hours of talking and dancing we washed off our masks and the mask helped polish our skin.
" hey I'm a bit tired I'm going to sleep" Kate said climbing into my bed.
" ok I'll be right back I'm checking up on the boys. " I said and leave the room all of a sudden I hear a loud thump that came from Taylor's room.
I run over as fast as I could.  When I opened the door Hayes was laying on the floor and the rest were sitting on the bed awkwardly.
" ok what did you guys do ?!" I said crossing my arms.
" nothing " they said in unison.
" you guys did something and I want to know.NOW!!" I said.
"Umm.. We .. Welll" Taylor stuttered.
" just tell me!!" I said getting a bit annoyed.
" promise you won't be mad. " Nash said.
" I promise. " I said.
" you magcon promise us you won't be mad. " cam said.
" I magcon promise I won't be mad! Now just tell me!" I said getting really annoyed now.
" we were watching you and Kate on our laptop like last time. " carter said.
" REALLY!!!GET THAT FUCKING CAMERA OUT OF MY ROOM AND NEVER DO THAT EVER AGAIN !!! " I scream.
" you promised you won't be mad!!" Sammy pointed out.
" I'm not mad I'm just terrified!!" I said running to my room. Taylor followed behind me.
" now get that stupid camera out of my god damn room" I said. He took the camera out and showed it to me.
" ok I'm going to go to sleep know but don't do that ever again. I'm being serious!!" I said crossing my arms.
" promise. " Taylor said. 
I climbed into bed and fell asleep.
Hey babes did you like this chapter?!?
Instagram: Krisona1977
Twitter: krisona1977
Love you babes😘💕🙌🏻
Please read my other books!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.9K 1.8K 38
Carly Harrison is a normal 17 year old girl. Well, almost normal. Carly can't stand MagCon, when, on the other hand, every other girl in her school a...
48.2K 795 23
Mackenzie has bullied her whole life by 10 boys. There names are: Aaron Carpenter Carter Renoylds Shawn Mendes Cameron Dallas Nash Grier Hayes...
28.2K 327 22
Ariana Charm not a normal girl. She is one of the most famous teenage dancers. One day Bart asks her to come to MAGcon. She doesn't want to though. H...
651K 10.9K 96
Two 16 year old girls decide that over the summer they want to go to Florida to have a good time, party and go to the beach. But what happens when St...