falling in love ... in a chat...

By thevampirediaries34

Cara, likes going on chat sites to meet new people little did she know that she would meet Alex the person sh... More

chapter 1 - you understand me like no one does
chapter 2 -- it's all over now

Falling in love ... in a chatroom

1.1K 24 6
By thevampirediaries34

Prologue

I turned on the computer and logged onto chathereonline.com (AN;totally made up by the way - not a real website) once logged in I saw I had a notification on my latest picture...

' Looking good beatiful' sent by Alex chesterfield.

Now this got me suspicious who is this guy. I clicked on his profile and while it was loading, turned on the CD player and pressed play, Imagine Dragons, 'Radioactive', blasted through the speakers. I just couldn't help myself when I started to sing and dance along to it.

"It's radioactive, radioactive" I screamed out as the final lyrics were sang. Exhausted I realised I remembered the profile I was looking at. Looking at his profile, he looked like an angel. He had light blonde hair with piercing green eyes that reminded me of grass on a summers day. He was wearing a black t-shirt which hugged his perfectly sculptured chest. He looked beautiful I thought scanning through his profile.

Name; Alex Chesterfield

Age; 17 years old Birthday; 1st of December

Location; wherever you want me to be ;)

I read the location and thought what a cocky ass he is. Nevertheless I still scolled down his page till I got to his bio.

Alex chesterfields biography ;

Well i'm Alex, looking to talk to someone new, my favourite colour is violet. I love fast cars, I hate football. pizza is my favourite food with coke as my favourite drink. Although it may seem surprising I do actually really like the Vampire Diaries even though i'm a guy. Anyway i'm your average teenager, i'm in my first year at college and i'm the most popluar guy there.

Now that I got a good feel of his personality. I realised that although we have never spoken and I don't know him that well I think he's just a pretty face and not someone i would even consider being friends with let alone, meeting or going out with.

Before i could log off my account, my computer beeped I looked back down, and a chat box opened

'Alex is typing to you' it said in the box. Oh well that's just great I thought sarcastically.

Ahh what the heck I may as well talk to him, not like we'll ever meet.

Alex: Hi there beautfull

Me: Hello

Alex: You okay?

Me: Yes i'm okay.

Alex: Good good, watcha doing right now?

Me: Talking to a cocky ass

Alex; Ouch that hurts, girl it hurts

Me; Good, i really don't need to talk to you right now

Alex: Aw please talk to me, you're different all the others girls on here want in my pants but you're different

Me; Well we're never gonna meet and i'm not that girl, I may be different but i don't even know you

Alex; Well we can get to know each other, please, i'm different i promise

After reading that, I was just contemplating whether I should get to know him or not I suppose it couldn't hurt he talks differently then most guys i've met.

Me: okay fine, I shall get to know you but tomorrow as I''ve got to go now, It's nearly 1 in the morning you know.

Alex: I know okay, can i have your number, that way we don't need to be online to talk?

Me : (I thought about it for a moment before giving him my number) Are we in the same time zone, I don't want us texting each other at ridiculous times of the night/day?

Alex: Well i live in the uk where do you live?

Me; Omg I live in the uk too, okay so we've got that sorted I still don't know you properly but i'll talk to you tomorrow, night.

Alex: night beautiful

I said night to alex then logged off and turned off my computer before going to sleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

soo tell me what you tihnk of this book, vote comment, i need to know if i should continue writing this story thankyou :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.4K 3.2K 171
This story follows the early life of James also known by his street name Headshot or Shooter. James had an extremely rough childhood, one that turned...
294K 7.3K 106
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #1- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...
54.7K 9.1K 68
නුඹ නිසා දැවුණි.....💙 නුඹෙන් මා නිවෙමි......💙
99.7K 4.7K 39
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းက ရင့်ကျက်ပြီး အတန်းခေါင်းဆောင်အမြဲလုပ်ရတဲ့ ကောင်လေး ကျော်နေမင်း ခြူခြာလွန်းလို့ ကျော်နေမင်းက ပိုးဟပ်ဖြူလို့ နာမည်ပေးခံရတဲ့ ကောင်မလေး နေခြ...