The unbelievable love(Kaname...

By LoversDawn28

You go to Cross Academy after your parents and young sister were killed by vampire hunters well they later di... More

Welcome to your new home
Cross Academy
The birthday party
My sister Melissa
Meeting my family again
Destroy the moment
Are you that jealous Kaname?
My feelings for you
We're caught!
Avoiding you
Sorry
Confession
I'M A KURAN!!!
Rido attack!
Prepare for the battle
Life or death!!!
Leaving Cross Academy
Back at Cross Academy
Kathy and Kaname are caught!!!
Author note
Kidnapped!
My death!
One more life
Welcome back from the dead
Wake me up from the nightmare
My shining knight
My memories 1
The memories 2
The fun fair
My Blue Rose
Falling apart
New student
Spending time with Taka-kun
Author note
Taka-kun left me
I'm sorry Kaname
Normal Cross Academy again
Author note
My children
Author note

Our Last Time on Earth (last chapter)

1.1K 24 3
By LoversDawn28

We were sitting on our balcony in the night while watching the stars . Our children became alduts and have a new family. I knew that this was the last time that I'll look at this view. I smiled as my wrinkles moved at the side of my lips. I held Kaname's hand and whispered "Kaname's, I'm happy." Kaname's looked at me with a smile on his face and said in his deep yet some how squeaky voice "I'm happy too (Y/n), I'm really happy." I smiled as I held his hand tightly as I felt a tear roll down my eyes. I whispered as I became sleepy and the world started spinning around, I couldn't breathe and I knew that this was my time. I whispered "I love you Kaname....." Then everywhere became dark as I went into eternal sleep.

Kaname pov

I watched my wife as she closed her eyes and shattered into diamond crystals. I whispered as I as well joined her too "I will always love you (Y/n), we may be forgotten from this world but our love for each other will never be forgotten." The I closed my eyes as I as well went to eternal sleep.

No one's pov

Kaname shattered into crystals as stars became dull, the fireflies no longer shined it's light as the wolf howled to show that another love story has ended.

That's the end of..

The unbelievable love.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 104 30
This is gonna be like a little story of alex and kaname's life's at cross academy , before their grown up life basically .
546K 16.7K 28
As the new transfer student in Cross Academy, you discover vampiric secrets and forbidden love there. Which vampire will capture your heart? This is...
126K 3.2K 21
You have a horrible past, both your mother and father are dead but who killed them?? Only a vampire of course! You are from a long line of vampire hu...
8.9K 291 15
For years nothing changed, but that takes a turn when new vampires appear at Cross Academy. Kaname now knows what it is like to endure pain. For week...