✔ An Overweight Arranged Marr...

By _galaxystarz

{OVERWEIGHT series #1//Book1} Genre: Romance, Fluff, Sad, Angst ××× "Do not underestimate what an arranged... More

I N T R O D U C T I O N
O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
MUST READ
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y - O N E
T W E N T Y - TWO
T W E N T Y - T H R E E
T W E N T Y - F O U R
T W E N T Y - F I V E
T W E N T Y - S I X
T W E N T Y - S E V E N
T W E N T Y - E I G H T
T W E N T Y - N I N E
T H I R T Y
T H I R T Y - O N E
T H I R T Y - T W O
T H I R T Y - T H R E E
T H I R T Y - F I V E
T H I R T Y - S I X
T H I R T Y - S E V E N
T H I R T Y - E I G H T
L A S T - C H A P T E R
S E Q U E L

T H I R T Y - F O U R

8.5K 352 27
By _galaxystarz

Chapter 34: His Farewell || Her Sadness

Chanyeol

I cracked opened the main door and Butler was walking towards me with a smile. He is always smiling, I wonder if he is actually tired though. It's like 2am right now.

I bowed at him slightly and went up, what Kyungsoo said at the café keeps on echo in my head.

"I'm leaving, for New York."

"And, I know I can't take care of Eunbyul when I'm gone. I hope that you would do that, she is now like a family to me."

He is leaving and wants me to take care of that woman in behalf of him. Is he kidding me? Why must I do what he wanted me to do. He didn't even know everything that happened.

"No, Chanyeol. It's YOU don't know, not me."

"It's just what I want you to do, I don't want to force you."

He said he won't force me, but why do I have a feeling that I must do it even if he did not force me? Do I pity her right now? And does she even know that Kyungsoo is leaving her?

I ruffled my hair in frustration and walked towards the balcony to have some fresh air before closing the balcony door.

I glance around and my eyes automatically stopped at her balcony. She was lying at the sofa with her eyes gently closed. The wind is so strong and she is sleeping there? Is she trying to die here?

Without even thinking, I immediately jogged to her room and opened her door. Taking steps closer to her I notice her diary on the table, flipped to the lastest page with a pen as a book mark.

Being curious I walked near to the table, planning to take a glance at her diary but accidentally, I hit the side of her bed which cause a loud bump. I heard her stood up and looked at me with a sleepy and surprised expression.

"C-Chanyeol?" She called out and rubbed her eyes. "What are you doing.. in my room?" She asked. "I-I j-just happened to walked pass your room and wanted to off the lights, since it's on." I sighed in relieve since I thought of a good excuse within a few seconds.

"Is that so? Okay." She replied me with her tired face. I nodded and walked out of her room without any hesitation.

-

Eunbyul

School was pretty normal today again, but it's better after the bullying incident that Kyungsoo helped. I don't get bullied as much as last time and even if I got bullied, it will just be a small prank.

I took the books from my locker and walked towards the next class. Out of my surprised, someone tapped my shoulder.

"Eunbyul~" He called out with a smile. "Ah, hi Baekhyun." I smiled back and locked my locker. "Can I help you?" I asked politely. "I've something to tell you. Are you free right now?" I stared at his serious face.

"I've English lesson, but I guess it's okay to skip that." I smile and nodded. "Sure." He gestured me to follow him.

We went up to the rooftop where the whole school can be seen. He settled down at a bench near the sides and patted the seat beside him. I settled down awkwardly.

Well, it's not that Baekhyun isn't nice but the silent awkwardness now is swallowing me.

"Eunbyul," He spoke up suddenly. "Hm?" I answered as a reply. "There is something about Kyungsoo that I couldn't tell you. He told us this morning, I don't know if I should tell you. But I thought that you should know about this." He continued.

"Kyungsoo? What is it? Is there something big happening?" I questioned. Baekhyun's tone sounds so serious that I'm afraid. He has never been that serious before.

"He is leaving." I stared at him. Not knowing what to say. The guy that cared for me the most is leaving me, just like how my parents left me. He is leaving me too.

"Where?" I asked. My hand rounded to a fist to control my emotions. "New York. His father's business is over there. He needs to leave for 2 years but it's still a question whether will it just be 2 years or not." He replied.

"B-but why didn't he tell me?" I asked silently. He patted my shoulder, "You know, he treated you like one of us. A best friend, and he is actually worried how will you react. Perhaps, that's why he need to think first." He explained.

"Baekhyun ah, can I meet him?" I asked. "Sure, he is at the private room now. But probably, Yeol is inside too." I nodded.

I stood up immediately and walk towards their private rest room. I'm not gonna care if Park Chanyeol is there right now. I need to talk to Kyungsoo properly, face to face.

-

Kyungsoo

"Kyungsoo, we will be leaving for class first." Chanyeol said and the rest followed him and left. I was alone in the room, thinking of how am I gonna break this news to Eunbyul.

I told the boys this morning, their reaction was what I expected. Questioning me around, saying mushy things and hugging. But they still have each other. How about Eunbyul? She is alone.

"Hello?" Someone knocked the door. I stood up and opened the door.

"Eunbyul.." She is standing at the door giving me a weird expression. "Can we have a talk?" She asked politely with a weak smile and pointed behind me. I nodded.

"So, you are leaving for New York. Am I right?" She asked. I stared at her face, how did she know about this? I haven't even mentioned.

"H-how did you know?" I asked, obviously surprised. "So, you planned to not tell me? What a friend." She said and folded her arms. "I'm sorry. I just don't know how to break the news to you. I promised not to leave you but then.. I'm sorry." I apologized.

"Do Kyungsoo!" She yelled loudly. Is she gonna scream at me now? But I deserved it anyway, I broke the promise that we have made and I think I'll feel gulity forever if she doesn-

"What do you think you are apologizing for?!" She yelled the next line loudly again. "Huh?" I look at her puzzled. "Am I that clingy or what? Why do you need to apologize to leave? Are you crazy?" She said and look at me with narrowed eye.

"H-huh? No, you're not clingy. I'm just feeling gulity to leave you here." I replied. "It's okay, Kyungsoo. I mean like, I don't blame it on you." She replied.

And we started chatting about the reason my dad wants me to go to New York for. Then, I realized that his brother is also in New York. Such coincidence.

-

Eunbyul

"Thank-you, Eunbyul ah. You're always the best helper around. You may leave the school compound now." Mr Kang said and smile. I just helped him sort out the exam's marks for the class since I've already finished Chemistry's exam.

"Okay. Have a great day, Mr Kang." I bowed.

I went to the Bubble tea shop and start work, perhaps it will be less busy today since it's Wednesday.

Upon reaching, Jin and his new girlfriend which is my future lady boss, Lee Hye Soo was having a lovey time and I interrupted it.

"Oh, sorry." I said and covered my eye mockingly. "Ah, Eunbyul ah." Hye Soo smile and hit Jin lightly. "Jin oppa, Hye Soo unnie. I'll just go and prepare myself now, you both can carry on." I said and smile cheekily.

Hye Soo is a really nice person, she treat me well and she is slight younger than Jin but around 2 years older than me. She often have small girl's talk with me when the shop is empty.

"Oh, Eunbyul ah. Sehun called 10 minutes ago saying that they wanted to have farewell party for Soo. So, they booked the shop after 7pm. They call me to inform you to stay here too." He said.

"Oh, is that so? Then, are you and unnie staying?" I asked and eye on Hye Soo. "Yes, but not too long. We are catching a movie at the cinema and have some romantic dinner with my love!" He exclaimed as if it is the nation's deal.

"Aish, you're so mushy!" Hye Soo pouted. "Alright." I said and smile. They look so cute right now, that it actually reminds me of how Chanyeol and Krystal actually are.

"Excuse me. Can I order?" A customer asked and I started working again. Yeah, being busy helps to keep problems away.

---

Yo, people. This chapter might be slightly boring but please anticipate it! ♡ I have already tried my best to shorten the parts where needed.

And I'm sorry. Kyungsoo is leaving, and it will not change at the moment. He is gonna leave Eunbyul anyway but;

+Each votes means a barrier that stops Kyungsoo from leavimg Eunbyul for New York! Ship KyungByul? Then, vote!+

Okay, I'm lame. But silent readers, do vote!

COMMENT VOTE SHARE FOLLOW(200)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.1K 4.2K 77
[COMPLETED] «One contract. Two hearts. 365 days. One love story» ~ "If that's how we're going to be then we better end it now" she says to him, hardl...
110K 4.4K 64
A werewolf story (Cover edit: Made by me) ~ Hyunjin harshly wiped his wretched tears and screamed, "You promised you wouldn't lie to me! "There are t...
141K 4.1K 34
"His love just feels like a boomerang that never comes back to him..." A Story of Love That Grew Between Two Best friends. 《《 ☆ 💫 Check out my new b...
22.1K 1.4K 45
Byun Baekhyun was one of the well known doctors at the most renowned hospital in Seoul. He had achieved his dream of being a doctor and lived comfort...