Dating My Teacher's Brother

Phoenix-54 által

During a rugby match, Rachel Hicks' teacher Mr Paul Williams, introduces her to his younger brother. Rachel h... Több

Dating My Teacher's Brother. Part 1
Dating My Teacher's Brother. Part 2
Dating My Teacher's Brother. Part 3
Dating My Teacher's Brother. Part 4
Dating My Teacher's Brother. Part 5
Dating My Teacher's Brother. Part 6
Dating My Teacher's Brother. Part 7
Dating My Teacher's Brother. Part 8
Dating My Teacher's Brother. The Characters
Dating My Teacher's Brother. Part 9
Dating My Teacher's Brother. Part 10
Dating My Teacher's Brother. Part 11
Dating My Teacher's Brother. Part 12
Dating My Teacher's Brother. Part 13
Dating My Teacher's Brother. Part 15
Dating My Teacher's Brother. Part 16
Dating My Teacher's Brother. Part 17
Dating My Teacher's Brother. Part 18
Dating My Teacher's Brother. Part 19
Dating My Teachers Brother. Part 20
Dating My Teachers Brother. Part 21
Dating My Teachers Brother. Part 22
Dating My Teachers Brother. Part 23
Dating My Teachers Brother. Part 24
Dating My Teachers Brother. Part 25
Dating My Teachers Brother. Part 26
Dating My Teachers Brother. Part 27
Dating My Teachers Brother. Part 28
Dating My Teachers Brother. Part 29
Dating My Teachers Brother. Part 30
Dating My Teachers Brother. Part 31
Dating My Teachers Brother. Part 32
Dating My Teacher's Brother. Part 33
Dating My Teacher's Brother. Part 34
Dating My Teacher's Brother. Part 35
Dating My Teacher's Brother. Part 36
Dating My Teacher's Brother. Part 37
Dating My Teacher's Brother. Part 38
Dating My Teacher's Brother. Part 39
Dating My Teacher's Brother. Epilogue

Dating My Teacher's Brother. Part 14

33K 377 28
Phoenix-54 által

CHAPTER FOURTEEN

“What are you going to tell him?” Williams asked from my bed. I spun around in my chair and looked at him.

“I don’t really know. I was kind of just going to say what ever come into my head.” I said putting my feet on my table. “I don’t think I want to tell him anymore,” I sighed swivelling on my chair slightly.

“Do what you want to do,” he said resting his back against the wall. “He is your best friend.” I sighed and shrugged, while standing up.

“I don’t know,” I said walking over to my bed. “I’ll see today. But we need to get to school,” I said picking up my bag. He moved over to me and grabbed my waist. He pulled me down onto the bed and hovered above me.

“Let’s ditch today. You finish at one anyway,” I laughed and pushed his chest. He rolled onto the other side of the bed giving me a chance to stand up.

“I said I’d meet up with Sean before he leaves.” He groaned and rolled off my bed. “He asked me to. I couldn’t just turn around and say ‘no I’ll be with your brother.’” He laughed as he slipped on his shoes.

“I would pay to see that,” I rolled my eyes and walked out of my room. Luckily my parents and Xavier had already left. I walked downstairs and went straight to the kitchen. “Are you okay with getting home after school?” He asked as I put some bread in the toaster.

“Yeah, I’ll just get the bus home. My mum and dad will be home anyway.” He nodded as he sat down on one of the breakfast stools. “Do you want to come over tonight? Xavier’s working until eleven and my parents are at a party or something.” I said walking over to him. I sat down on his leg and yawned.

“Sure, you know I love spending time with you.” I lowered my head as I felt myself blushing. “What time do you want me over for?” He asked rubbing my lower back.

“If Lee does come over it won’t be until seven. So I guess around five and you can stay in my room.” I said turning to face him. He nodded and gave me a quick kiss. I smiled as I got off his leg and took my toast from the toaster. I put some peanut butter on it before grabbing my bag.

“Can I just ditch this meeting?” He asked as we walked out of the house. I shook my head as I locked the front door.

“You ditched your last one,” I told him walking to his car. “So you need to go to this one.” He laughed as he unlocked his car. I got into the passengers side and put on my seatbelt. I took a bite from my toast as he pulled out onto the main road. “So what happened between you and Sean when you went home on Wednesday morning?” I asked after a minute or two.

“Not a lot. I just gave him a lift to school and picked him up from practice.”

“What did he say about moving back with your mum and dad?” He sighed and scratched his jaw. I could see the slight beard that he was growing there. But I would never let it get too bad, for now it was just mild stubble.

“Not a lot. He said he never wanted to come here but mum and dad made him. And like I said he isn’t going to leave since he still has exams in a few months and you.”

“You’re kidding right?” He glanced over at me and shook his head. “I saw him flirting with someone the other day at school.”

“That’s what he said,” I nodded before slumping back in my chair. “Can I have some of your toast? I’m hungry,” I laughed before holding the slice of toast in front of him. He took a bite of it while still concentrating on the road. I finished it off as we pulled up around the corner from school. “I’ll see you in registration then?” I nodded and opened the car door.

“I’ll see you soon,” I leant over and pressed my lips against his. He tangled his fingers in my hair as I did with mine. He traced his tongue along my bottom lip. I tilted my head to the side and allowed him entrance. “I need to get to school,” I said against his lips. He nodded but pressed his lips against mine. I moved my lips in sync with his, while my phone was vibrating in my pocket. I took it out of the pocket of my school skirt and answered the call. “Hello?” I said before placing my lips against his again.

“Hey, are you coming before I leave?” Sean said on the other end.

“Yeah I’m walking around the corner now. I’ll see you in five minutes.”

“Okay see you in a bit,” I hung up the phone and pulled away from Williams.

“I’ll see you in reg,” I nodded and gave him another quick kiss. I climbed out of the car and shut the door. I waved at him as he drove towards school.

*

“So basically this is going to be the last time I see you before we come back to school?” I asked Sean sitting on a bench in the playground. He decided he should only tell me now that he was going straight to his parents’ house on Sunday night.

“It’s just I usually go back for Christmas.” He said angling his body towards me.

“But would you not usually go back later?” He nodded and rested his elbow on the back of the bench.

“Yeah, but things are a bit tense with Paul. It’ll be good for both of us if I went sooner.” This is my chance to show him things aren’t working.

“Did you not think that I’d want to see you around Christmas?” I said quite angry.

“I’ll be back the day before we start school.” I sighed and ran a hand through my hair. “I really am sorry,” he said stroking my back.

“It’s been over a month, and I’ve barely seen you.” I have to admit, this is sounding really convincing. “You’ve also been flirting with other girls as well.”

“No I haven’t,” I looked at him and nodded.

“I need to go talk to Mr Craig; I’ll see you when you get back.” I said walking away from him. I’m even starting to believe what I said. But there was some truth behind it.

I walked into the Maths block and started heading towards Mr Craig’s room. “Just give this to her,” I heard as I got closer to Williams’ room. I knew the voice as Sean’s.

“Give it to her yourself, she’s your girlfriend.” I recognised the voice as Williams, who sounded annoyed.

“I can’t she’s pissed off at me.”

“Well it’s your own fault,” this time he sounded quite happy.

“Yeah well if she breaks up with me, I’m going to make your life hell. I know you like her so I know you’ll make a move on her.”

“Whatever Sean, just go get your bus.” Williams sounded pretty calm, but I was beyond nervous.

“I’ll blame you if she breaks up with me.” I took this as my time to knock Mr Craig’s door. I walked in and smiled at him.

“Get your essay done?” He asked as I walked towards him.

“Yeah,” I told him getting it from my bag. I can’t believe Sean would make William’s life hell if I broke up with him.

“I’ll try and get it marked for first period. But if not you’ll have to come back after school to get it.” He said as I handed him the essay.

“We’ll I’m in Maths last period, so I’ll just come over during that period. He said he’s not going to make us work,” he nodded as he flicked through my essay.

“Okay, I’ll tell him that when I see him. Was the essay okay?” He asked looking up at me. I have to admit, he is pretty good looking. He’s twenty-seven and he started when I started. He taught me the same year and we kind of kept talking.

“Yeah it was easy enough after you explained everything to me.” He laughed and nodded.

“Are you looking forward to Christmas?” He asked sitting back in his chair.

“Yeah it’ll be good. I’m pretty sick of everything to be honest.”

“Is Sean not taking you out enough?” I laughed and sat down by the side of his desk.

“He’s doing my head in. Anyway don’t really want to talk about him.” He laughed and nodded.

“Fair enough,” I smiled and rested my arm on his desk.

“What about you?” 

“Yeah it’ll be good. Apart from Jackie’s parents are coming for New Year’s.” Jackie was his wife; they got married a year and a half ago. I haven’t met her, but she sounds really nice.

“Have fun with that,” I teased him.

“Oh I always do,” he said sarcastically. I laughed and shook my head.

“When’s the baby due?” He recently told our class that his wife was pregnant.

“In the middle of August, so I little while away.” I nodded as the bell went. “Right you better get going, I’ll see you first period,” I nodded as I stood up.

“See you later,” I said walking out of his room. I walked around the corner and walked into Williams’ room. “Hey,” he looked up at me and smiled.

“Hey,” he said grinning, but I could tell it was kind of forced. “How come you’re here so quick? Couldn’t keep away?” I laughed and walked over to him.

“You wish,” I said ruffling his hair. “I was giving my essay to Mr Craig,” he nodded and opened one of his drawers.

“Sean wanted me to give you this,” he said handing me a box. I took it from him and smiled. “So you’re pissed off at him?” I looked at him and laughed. Then I remembered their conversation, maybe I shouldn’t say anything yet.

“I’m just trying to show him that maybe things aren’t working out.” He nodded and picked up his pen. “By the way, I might need to go see Mr Craig about my essay.” He nodded and went back to his work.

“As long as you don’t replace me permanently,” I laughed hit the back of his head.

“You can bring dinner with you tonight.” He laughed and looked up at me as I walked towards my desk.

“I think that’s fair,” I smiled at him as I sat in my seat. “What do you fancy?” He said going back to his marking.

“Surprise me,” he smiled and nodded as everyone started to walk in.

~~~Rachel’s house~~~

“Lee?” I asked as he stood at my front door. This was a bit weird to be honest. My parents left half an hour ago, and Lee turned up.

“Hey, Ray, can I come in?” I smiled and nodded. I stood aside and let him in. Williams is meant to be here in half an hour. I need to get rid of him quickly. I walked into the living room and sat down.

“So what’s up?” I asked pulling my phone out to text Williams.

“I’m just going to come straight out. Are you still dating Sean?” I looked up at him confused.

“Yeah,” I said furrowing my eyebrows.

“So you guys haven’t broken up?” I shook my head and put my phone on the couch beside me.

“No, what’s this got to do with anything?” He sighed and moved to the edge of his seat.

“Please tell me you’re not seeing his brother.” I looked at him with wide eyes.

“What are you talking about?”

“I saw you in the car with Williams this morning. You know he’s our teacher?” I rolled my eyes and rested my elbows on my knees.

“I’m not a total idiot.”

“Then why the hell are you with him when you’re with Sean.” He said slightly angry.

“Because I don’t like Sean like that. I like Williams,” I said as if it was obvious.

“But he’s our teacher Ray,” he shouted slightly.

“Do you not think I know that? Do you not think I know that when we can’t go out in our own town? Why do you think we’re hiding it Lee?” He sighed and rubbed his eyes.

“That’s why you shouldn’t be seeing him. It’s illegal Ray,” I sighed and sat back in my chair.

“It’s not illegal; I’m sixteen.” That was true as well.

“But you’re risking your place at school. You finish in June, why can’t you just wait until then. You might not even like him by then.” I looked at him and shook my head.

“Lee you can’t change my mind.”

“But you’re still dating Sean. You’re cheating on him,” he said really angry.

“I don’t have a choice Lee. And it’s more complicated than you think.” I said putting my head in my hands

“Then why won’t you tell me. We’re best friends; I’ve known you for years Ray.” I heard him sigh before I felt some weight beside me. “He shouldn’t be seeing you when you’re his brother’s girlfriend. How long have you kept this from me?” I stood up and ran a hand through my hair.

“Lee this is exactly why I didn’t tell you. You’re jumping to conclusions,” I said walking out of the room. As I walked into the kitchen to get a drink I heard the doorbell go. I ignored it expecting the person to go away, so I got myself a glass of water.

I heard the front door open and then I heard some one yell out in pain. “What the hell was that for?” I ran to the door and saw Lee and Williams standing in the hall way. Williams was holding his nose and cheek while Lee was holding his fist.

“That was for using Rachel to get back at Sean.” I walked over to them and pushed Lee.

“Lee go home. I’ll talk to you tomorrow or something.”

“I’m not leaving you with him. I know why he said he likes you.” I rolled my eyes and opened the door.

“Lee go home, you don’t know what you’re talking about. I’ll tell you it all tomorrow, but you need to calm down. I’ll call over tomorrow,” he looked at me before sighing. He walked out the door, but not before bumping into Williams. I rolled my eyes and closed the door when he left. “Are you okay?” I asked walking towards him. I pulled his hands away from his face and saw his nose bleeding and redness under his eye.

“I guess you told him,” He said looking at the blood on his hands.

“No actually,” I said bringing him into the kitchen.

“What do you mean ‘no’? Are you saying he hit me for no reason?” I grabbed two towels and turned around to him. I smiled slightly and shook my head. I walked over to him and made him sit on the stool. I brought one towel up and gently put it on his nose. He hissed in pain and pulled away slightly. I put one hand on his shoulder to hold him in place.

“Pinch the bridge of your nose,” he did as I told him. I put the towel back against his nose to stop the bleeding. “Do you think it’s broken?” I asked with concern.

“I don’t think so. It’s just badly bruised and bleeding; that’s about it. I’d know if it was broken.” He sounded funny because he was holding his nose, making me laugh slightly. “Yes I know I sound funny,” he said rolling his eyes. I pulled the towel away and wiped away the blood.

“I think it’s stopped,” I told him when I wiped all the blood away. He let go of his nose and gently squeezed the middle and top of it.

“No it’s not broken,” I nodded and I turned around. I put some ice in the second towel before going back over to him. I held the towel under his eye, making him wince again.

“Sorry,” he smiled and shook his head. “This will be a fun story to tell your classes when we get back.” He laughed and placed his hand on my side. “Sorry for not telling you he was here. I was about to text you but I kind of got focusing on something else.” He smiled and shook his head.

“It wasn’t your fault. But why exactly did he punch me? And accuse me of using you to get back at Sean?” I sighed and took the towel away from his face.

“Because he thinks you’re only seeing me so you can get back at him for some reason.” I said putting the towel back on his face. “Ignore him for now. I’ll talk to him tomorrow when he’s calmed down.” He nodded and gave me a small smile.

“How did he react when you told him?”

“I didn’t tell him. He saw me in your car this morning,” he nodded in understanding. “Once he calms down it’ll be fine. I’ll just explain to him everything and he should leave things at that.” He nodded again as I set the towel on the table. I brought my hand up to his cheek, and gently ran my thumb over the skin underneath his eye.

“My grandmother used to say a kiss makes everything better.” He told me with a smirk.

“Yeah when you were probably five,” he grinned creating creases around his eyes. It actually made him look really cute.

“It still counts today.” I laughed and leant forward, pressing my lips against the newly forming bruise. “Told you so,” I laughed and shook my head at his childishness. “So food,” he said standing up. He walked out of the room as I threw the towel with the ice in the wash. I just threw the bloody one in the bin; less explaining to my mum. When he walked back in he was carrying a take out bag. “Is Chinese okay?” I nodded as he started taking out the containers. “By the way, we’re going out with my sister on the twentieth. Is that okay?” He asked glancing at me.

“Yeah that’s fine,” he smiled before putting the food onto plates.

I don’t know why I’ve not appreciated him in his work clothes before. The blue button up shirt that fitted him nicely; not showing off his muscles but you could tell he had them. The sleeves of his shirt rolled up, revealing the muscles in his forearms when he wrote on the board or moved his arms in general. The bottom neatly tucked into his black slacks, which were low on his hips. All the way down to his black slip on shoes and his brightly coloured socks that never match. Even his tie made him sexy. It always went well with his shirt and always worn correctly. He didn’t do his top button up, but he made it look like it with his tie. He told me it’s because he doesn’t like wearing his top button but had to set an example for the students. His hair was messy but respectable looking. He was like a freaking model.

I broke my thoughts when I saw him turn around. I looked up at him and smiled, as he set a plate down in front of me. “That’s what you usually get isn’t it?” He asked sitting down opposite me. I looked down at my plate and nodded. “Good,” he said smiling before beginning to eat his food. 

He looks like a model, yet he’s with me. Is that even possible?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So I'm going to see how the next few chapters go :) I'm quite happy with this chapter.
Since I don't really know what to say, it looks like this is going to be a really sort note :)

Please Vote Comment and Become a Fan. I really love you guys :)

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

12.3M 63.9K 10
Love comes in all shapes and forms, but Kelly Young had no idea it'd come in the form of her most hated teacher, Mr. Todd. •A Student x Teacher Roman...
3.2K 75 43
Josette Gilbert is a new student attending the University of Chicago as a sophomore. Being at a whole new college, a whole new state is already nerve...
619K 10.5K 38
(COMPLETED AND EXTREMELY CRINGY AT TIMES. MANY PLOT HOLES TOO LOL. YOU'VE BEEN WARNED.) When 17-year-old Danielle Brooks is caught for underground fi...
5.3M 106K 36
She was intelligent, obliging and downright gorgeous. Unfortunately, she was too shy and completely oblivious to notice the last past. Amy Butler ha...