starfire ( stiles stilinski )...

By badliarr

❛ so it goes ❜ stiles stilinski x oc teen wolf ⊳ season three RANKINGS # 1 IN STARFIRE More

STARFIRE
PART ZERO
PART ONE
PART TWO
PART THREE
PART FOUR
PART FIVE
PART SIX
PART SEVEN
PART EIGHT
PART NINE
PART TEN
PART ELEVEN
PART THIRTEEN
PART FOURTEEN
PART FIFTEEN
PART SIXTEEN
PART SEVENTEEN
PART EIGHTEEN
PART NINETEEN
PART TWENTY
PART TWENTY ONE
EPILOGUE

PART TWELVE

8.7K 313 80
By badliarr

While living with Scott had its upside's, its also had its downsides. Starfire liked Scott's mother, Melissa, she liked how she could eat whenever she wanted to, she liked the TV but she didn't like how Scott never left her alone in the house. It was like he didn't trust her, admittedly the last time he'd let her stay at home she'd almost set the house on fire. Scott and Starfire still couldn't work out how she'd done it. Scott knocked outside Derek's loft as Starfire lent against the door assuming Derek wasn't home. Much to her surprised Derek opened the door causing her to fall forward.

"Starfire," Derek said concealing a smile at her clumsy actions.

"Derek," she said rubbing her head and glaring at him, "stupid door," she mumbled as Scott helped her up. Derek beckoned for them inside, Starfire looked around seeing Cora, Boyd and Peter.

"We have something to tell you," Scott wasn't wasting anytime, " the Alpha Pack is living in Allison's building,"

"Which is kind of surprising, you know... you'd think that it'd be somewhere freaky," Starfire began before nothing everyone staring at her, "Cause that place is nice," she added trailing of and staring at the ground.

"Okay," Derek said shaking his head before looking more serious, "Thanks for that Scott put we already know that. Cora and Boyd followed the twins there,"

"Really?" Scott asked looking surprised, "Many they want us to know where are they?"

"Nope." Peter shook his head, "I think that they honestly don't care of Derek knows,"

"Who would if had that much power," Starfire shrugged, thinking back to when Scott had told her about meeting Deucalion in the elevator. She sighed running a hand through her hair, when she'd first arrived on Earth she didn't think she'd get mixed up in anything like this.

"We're planning to attack tomorrow," Derek said interrupting her train of thought, "Scott and Starfire, you have to come. We'll need your strength and powers. The Alphas live in the penthouse right above the Argent's apartment. We're planning a preemptive strike to kill the Alphas first.

Scott shook his head looking exasperated, "Why killing is always the go to plan for werewolves?" Peter nodded clearly agreeing. Yet it didn't stop him from making a throw away comment about Scott being blandly moral. Starfire whole heartedly agreed with Scott.

Cora made a disgruntled noise thrusting her hand towards Scott and looking at Derek aggravated, "Why do we need this kid?" she asked.

"Well he did help save your life," Derek said rolling his eyes before turning to Scott and Starfire, "We do need your help! We can't just sit back and wait for them to make the first move!"

"You can if you really want too," Starfire said shrugging.

Scott smiled at her comment, "We can't just defeat the whole Alpha Pack!"

"We're not," Cora said crossing her arms, "Just Deucalion!"

Boyd nodded "He's the head of the snake! If we kill him the rest will fold,"

"Then you're all dumber than I thought you were," Starfire said looking at them annoyed, "I mean seriously, he's the leader. The strongest alpha there is," she stressed each word trying to get her point across.

"Anyway Deucalion isn't a snake, more of a Hydra. You know, the mythical create that Hercules fought,"

"Right," Scott nodded catching on, "Each time Hercules cut off one head, two more grew back,"

"Congratulations on doing your summer reading," Peter said sarcasm lacing his tone.

"You guys are saying its basically impossible," Starfire shook her head. Though she knew they were right, it practically was.

. . . .

"Why are we doing this again?" Starfire complained but Derek shushed her. When Scott had gone to see Deaton he'd left Starfire with Derek. Of course she was know caught up in his insane plans. They knew from Starfire that Scott was going to meet with Deucalion. When she'd told them she'd stressed that he was going by himself. But that didn't stop the werewolves. Starfire had come to the conclusion that they were the definition of stubborn. Derek had made sure they'd arrived earlier so that they wouldn't be noticed. Starfire had wanted to point out the flaw in his 'perfect' plan was the fact they were going against a pack of alphas. Not one but multiple. She stayed quite noticing Scott walking into area seeing Deucalion is perched on a broken down escalator. Isaac was with him. Starfire bit her lip unsure of what to do, when did they arrive? Would they be noticed? What if she died? She was to young to die!

"You were supposed to come alone," Deucalion said, his voice booming out around the mall.

"Uh yeah," Scott looked at Isaac, "Sorry about that,"

Deucalion chuckled, "Not him, them?" he motioned towards where Derek and Starfire hid.

"Shit!" she murmured not noticing Derek walking out of their shadowy hiding place.

"Oh wait," she stumbled out after him, ruining the illusion of suspense.

"Really Starfire? You told them?" Scott asked throwing his hands in the air.

"I'd like to point out that they are scarily persuasive," Starfire said motioning to Derek glaring at him. "Derek, no one needs to get killed tonight!" Scott said turning to Derek and trying to talk him down.

"I beg to differ there," Starfire murmured watching each and every member of the Alpha Pack revealed themselves. A woman slid down a concrete column, claw marks from her feet going all the way down, another man came up an elevator and the twins stood on a ledge above them overlooking the scene. Boyd and Cora stepped forward ready for a fight, Starfire looking around certain that she was the only one not looking for a fight... Excluding Scott.

"Get ready for this," she murmured getting ready in what she thought was a fighting stance. She raised her hands, orbs of green light appearing in front of her.

. . . .

Derek was the first to move running towards Deucalion but the girl alpha got to him before her kicking Derek in the head sending him spinning. Starfire sent a jet of the green light towards her but the girl jumped away before it could hit her. Small rocks flew through the air from where her light had hit it. Through the rubble the twins landed on the ground, Starfire could tell it was them even through their merged state. They charged towards Starfire who sent another jet of light directly into their chest. It stopped them briefly giving Isaac enough time to run towards them but he was kicked aside easily. Next to her Scott sighed before running towards the merged twins, he'd transformed but he still wasn't powerful enough and the twins smashed him into a wall without a second thought. Starfire ran towards them sending repeated orbs of light. Most hit them but it only slowed them down as they ran at her. They picked her up and throw her towards a door. She left out a groan pulling herself back up again looking quickly. Boyd was fighting a tall strong alpha who looked hideous. The man was avoiding almost all of Boyd's blows but every so often Boyd would make his mark. Cora jumped on him only to be flung away as the older werewolf twisted her arm. Even from where she was Starfire could hear it break. Isaac and Scott where teaming up and fighting the twins yet they are no match. Starfire noticed that in the short period of time that she'd looked away Boyd was being held down by the male alpha while the female alpha kicked him clawing deeply in his chest. She smirked viciously putting her foot down on Cora's neck. Starfire growled sprinting over to the girl and jumping at her a jet of light hitting the female alpha in the stomach. She skidded away letting go of Cora. The female alpha howled at her running forward all her claws extended up. Starfire dodged her slash firing yet another shot of energy but missing. She dodged a roundhouse kick stumbling backwards, her next shot of energy missing the mark by lots. The alpha advanced growling as another shot of energy grazed her arm, Starfire held her hands out in front of her noticing the male one walking towards her as well. The first thing crossing her mind was how unfair this was. An orb of energy shot out of her hand hitting the male straight in the chest causing him to fall backwards. Unbeknownst to Starfire the female alpha went up behind her slashing her in the stomach. Starfire let out a small scream falling to the ground. One of her hands immediately went to her stomach, it was quickly being soaked it bright red blood. She looked up at the smirking Alpha who looked determined to kill her definitely.

"Maybe next time" she murmured raising her free hand and sending a large jet of energy into the girl sending her sprawling backwards.

"Leave the girl alone," Deucalion said, the authority in his voice even more obvious now, "Now Derek," his voice was getting louder as the female Alpha sent Starfire a dirty look, obeying anyway. "Just kill him," Deucalion motioned to the injured Boyd, "If you do then all the others can go," Derek's fist curled glaring at the blind man.

"It's the first step," he sounded almost joyful as he said it, "Remember what I told you," Deucalion smiled down at him.

The girl laughed, "Poor little Derek," she mocked, "An Alpha to a couple of useless teenagers. You've gotten so desperate for a pack you've even resorted to aliens,"

Starfire groaned her hand clutching her stomach as she glared at the girl. She was thoroughly disliked the girl.

"Hush Kali," Deucalion said holding up a hand.

So her name was Kali, Starfire groaned again, the pain was becoming more and more unbearable. She figured if that if she was going to die her last words might as well be an insult.

"Hey Kali! You suck!" she said, loud enough for everyone to here.

Kali stopped and glared at her while Starfire mentally face palmed, was that really the best she could come up with?

Deucalion chuckled before turning to Scott, "Some have more promise than others,"

Starfire

"If you don't then I'll kill this lovely sister of yours," Kali threatened, "Family, or pack?"

The look her eyes was horrible and even in Starfire's painful state she wanted nothing more than to slap her into oblivion. Pain rushed through her and she gasped, her hand holding onto her stomach harder. A bang sounded and Starfire looked over to see the twin's speaker from their merged form and roll along the ground. The remnants of an arrow lying were they had been moments ago. Starfire looked over and much to her relief saw Allison loading another arrow then shooting it at the Alpha's. She started firing them again, each time one hit the ground it exploded in sparks.

"COVER YOUR EYES!" Deucalion shouted, as Starfire looked at him though the sparks. She felt someone take her in their arms. She let back another groan,

"Sorry," Scott murmured lifting her shirt lightly to see the wound, "You okay?"

"I've had worse," she smiled weakly at him as he carried her out.

"Really?" he looked unconvinced.

"No," she admitted giggling nervously. Scott shook his head placing her down carefully and out harms way, "I'll get you too the hospital," he promised before running back to where the Alpha's were. He came face to face with male alpha and they both ran at one another. They were equal in strength and both slid away from one another. Starfire groaned her hand going up to her stomach as another shot of pain went through her body. She looked up and saw Derek jumping on the male's back. They struggle and too Starfire's horror were getting closer and closer to an edge. They're struggle got more and more futile and closer to the drop, they were going to fall. Scott jumped forward, with the intention of helping, he slashed at the tendons in Ennis's leg. Ennis spun tripping over and sliding over the ledge. The only problem... He took Derek with him.

Starfire was wrong when she'd said that one would die tonight, clearly it'd be more.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 3K 59
LIKE MAGIC "Works like magic" BASED ON SEASON 3 AND 4 OF TEEN WOLF | STILES STILINSKI X OC | SLOWBURN | ©Jazminebrightxx
1M 31.9K 24
𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔫𝔢𝔩. ❛ I SEE BOTH SIDES LIKE CHANEL ❜ All Isabelle Nightly wanted was to reconnect with her brother and save...
89.9K 2.7K 23
❝ who says it was the wolf you were supposed to fear? ❞ in which two dark lovers find each other again in beacon hills after many years of being sepa...
6.3K 220 12
selena mccall and mitch stilinski try to navigate their lives while living in the world of the supernatural. ( TEEN WOLF ) ( FEMALE OC X MALE OC ) ...