My Chemical Romance And One D...

By Claire_201

Talon Way, probably one of the best Drummer's in our time, along with Guitarist. Adopted by Gerard Way and Ly... More

My Chemical Romance And One Direction... And Then There's Me
Chapter One: Wait, Boy Band? Say What?!
Chapter Two: It Is On
Chapter Three: As Cute As A Button
Chapter Four: Sweet, Sweet Revenge
Chapter Five: Don't Cry Your Little Heart Out
Chapter Seven: Plot Twist
Chapter Eight: Surprise Behind The Front Door
Chapter Nine: The Parcel On The Door Step

Chapter Six: Harry's Secret Fan Fiction Collection

8.3K 366 189
By Claire_201

I sat at the kitchen counter, scooping at the ice cream into my mouth as I tried not to cry, "... We should get someone to talk to her"

"... Go on!"

"Piss off, I don't speak alien!" 

I turned the volume up on my iPod and grabbed the Hershey official chocolate sauce bottle and opened my mouth, before squeezing the whole bottle into my mouth, hey, if i'm going to be tortured and hunted down, I might as well die with chocolate in my system.

"... Is she going through a female break up or something?"

"I bet she's pregnant- OW!"

"Shut it Harry" I hear someone growl.

Why won't their voices just go awa-... I picked the end of my head phones up... where's my damn iPod?!

"Talon...?" I looked up to see Niall staring at my ice cream bucket, and so I wrapped my arms around it and narrowed my eyes at him, "Are you okay?" 

I pulled over another three ice cream containers and drowned them in chocolate sauce, before nodding at him, "Uh... are you sure?"

I nodded, picking my ice cream tubs up and walking out of the room, ".... Let's go tell Gerard"

I stopped, turning around I glared at Liam, giving him the, 'Don't you fucking dare' look, "I'll do it!" Harry sing's, before running up the stairs, I dropped my ice cream tubs and chased after him.

I was sooo tempted to scream after him, swearing at him and tell him about how i'm going to cut him open and sell his insides to his fan girl's- or the black market.

I tackled him to the ground and we both wrestled, "Get off of me you freak!" I lightly slapped his face, and he grabbed my wrists and flipped us over, I growled under my breath, trying to figure out whether of not if I can attack him since he was only-...

...

Too close.

And when I say that he is 'too close', I mean his nose is just touching mine, his eyes widened as we both stared at each other- well... glaring... I think...

I then realized how freaking... open this situation was. I am currently in pyjama short's, and a shirt that hangs off of my shoulder, and he was wearing a shirt and a pair of jeans... not much, but we are outside of people's bed rooms...

They might get the wrong idea here.

We both suddenly had red rushing to our cheeks and I tried to get out from underneath him, "WHAT THE- HARRY STYLES!" we both gasped and I almost threw him through a wall (what a shame that I didn't) before standing up.

I looked at dad with wide eyes, before brushing myself down and then ran for the fucking hills, "TALON WAY, GET BACK HERE YOU LITTLE-"

"GET SOME HARRY!"

"YOU'RE DEAD PRETTY BOY!" I skidded to a stop and turned, to find dad trying to get to Louis with his fists.

"Gerard, calm down, I was filming the whole thing... it was a just an accident... well... Talon seem's to be feeling better though" 

I shot Ray a dirt look, but he only grins, before running away. 

Aye-corumba.

~

I sat on my bed, staring at my phone... waiting I guess...

The door opens and I glance up to see Harry walk in, I looked at him for a second, before I went back to my phone, "Does anyone know where my phone is?"

I pulled it out of my pocket and smirked at him, "What did you do you little witch?!" he growls.

Turn's out, someone had an unhealthy obsession with a little 'emo' band My Chemical Romance.

It also turn's out, he has some very kinky fan fiction about yours truly (moi!). I tried not to laugh as he  stared at the screen in horror, "It's not what it look's like"

I waited for him to continue, "... Give it back!" he screams, tackling me.

I laughed at him, holding the phone away from him as I let a recording of him singing one of our song's, "Stop it! Give it back!" I cackled evilly and then ran out of my bed room, and into dad, I shoved the phone in his face and his eyes widened and Harry's voice started to play on the phone.

"She's gorgeous, Talon just has a way with playing the drums, and to be honest... I find her quite... sexy" I stared at the phone in horror, before throwing it onto the ground and jumping up and down on it.

"MY PHONE!"

"MY DAUGHTER!" dad scream's, while I continued to jump up and down on Harry's phone, destroying the satanic recording.

"What?"

"You think my daughter is sexy?!"

"Oh god..."

I turned and watched Harry, before remembering how I had taken the phone out of the set jelly. My dad look's him up and down, "Meh, she could do worse" he then walks away as Harry and I watched him with  jaw on the ground... wait.... what?!

"Talon! Your date is here!" what?!

I-we-he-dad-h- DATE.

WHAT?!

~

I sat at the counter, looking at the freaking model in front of me as he smiles at me, like a damn puppy.

"Uh... what's going on here?" Liam whisper's to Ray.

"Simon decided that she needed to have a boyfriend..."

"And her dad?"

"Deciding the best place to hide a body is"

"Ah, thought so..."

"So.. Talon... how are you?"

I eyed the guy, 'Okay... you?' I signed to him, he gives me a confused look back and I scowled, turning to Mikey, 'The idiot doesn't know sign language' I sighed at him angrily.

"Calm down... at least he's pretty" 

One Direction burst into a fit of giggles, the pricks.

'Pretty... wait until i'm done with him' I flashed Mikey a devious grin.

"NO" he narrows his eyes at m.

, "Give him a cha-..." I turned to find the guy... picking his nose. 

We all sat there in silence before I made a strangled sound, clutched my heart and fell to the ground having a seizure, "Uh-"

"She's good, just wait a moment..." 

I am meant to be dating this fucking pretty boy, who is picking his nose, and has as much intelligence as a fucking rock rolled in make up.

"So.. your date?" Ray nudged me with his foot.

"Oh yeah, I suggest wearing something sexy, tight fitting.... red" the model smirks at me and I stand, making a run for the stack of kitchen knives.

"NO! BAD TALON! PUT THE KNIFE, DOWN!" Liam yell's, wrestling with me for the butcher's knife as I tried to come up behind the nose picker as he now was scratching his balls.

"LITTLE HELP!"

"Noooo~" everyone laughed, besides ball scratcher, "~We would rather not die by Talon and a knife" they chuckle.

I trip, Liam puts the knife in the sink and I stand up with a base ball bat- i'm kidding. It was a log of freaking bread.

I swung at the model, my boy's and the kid's crying as Liam tried to pull the bread log out of my hands, "Talon, NO!" he yells as I glared at him, letting the bread log go and he stumbles backwards and trips and falls into the fridge...

I turned to find Niall holding some yogurt, "I may have forgotten to close the fridge... no biggy..." I grinned, patting him on the back.

He blushes and that's when the model turned around, "I suggest you hurry... you need some work down.... A LOT by the looks of it. And don't look Emo, you'll make me look ugly" 

WHY YOU MOTHER FUCKER!

Ray, Mikey, Zayn and Liam held me back as I tried to go at the guy with a cheese grater- i'm going to grate that fucking pretty off of your face ass hole!

"Well, chop chop!" the model- I don't even know his fucking name claps his damn manicured hands.

I threw the guy's off of myself, glared at the fucker before storming out of the kitchen, up the stairs and into my room... hmmm... maybe I could screw his life up?

Hmmm....

My evil brain is evil thinking.

~ After making herself 'Pretty' for the model ~

I walked down the stairs in heels, grinning like a fool as all the boy's- and the kid's jaw's dropped to the ground, "Now that's what i'm talking about!" the model clapped his hands.

"Coming?" he grins, I nod and follow him out...

Oh I wouldn't miss this for the world.

Ray Toro's point of view:

"Where is sh-?!" the door opens and Talon bolts into the house and up the stairs, we all hear a door slam and we turned to find Mr. Super Model drenched in red dye.

"Uh..."

"So that's where my hair dye went!" Gerard recovered from his previous anger and his shock in second, grinning.

Of course he would be happy, his 'little' girl didn't fall for this apes charm.

"THAT LITTLE WH-"

"Bye, it was nice to meet you!" Louis slams the door in the guy's face, ha... look's like Talon's made some friends... even if neither of them realize it just yet.

"TALON! GET DOWN HERE, THIS INSTANT!" Liam yells.

"Hey, i'm her dad! TALON, GET YOUR FUCKING ASS DOWN HERE RIGHT NOW BEFORE I- there you are sweet heart!" Gerard's mood swings change and he runs up to her and hugs her.

"Who's going to get a big cake? You are, you are" he cooe's, pinching her cheeks as she stared at him in amusement. 

"No, she drenched that boy with red liquid, she should be punished!" Liam yells.

"Why, he was a tool" Gee gave Liam a look... I think battle of the band daddy's is going down or something.

"It doesn't matter, she shouldn't have d-"

"Uh... actually, she was in the right" Zayn awkwardly shows Liam his phone.

Liam's eyes widened in horror, "Oh..."

"What?" Zayn shakes his head and hides his phone from Gee, but Mikey was behind him and took it from him.

"Gee, we have another body for the basement" Mikey tossed the phone to Gee, who caught it.

He instantly went red - redder than his hair in danger days, "I. Am. Going. To. Kill. Pretty. Boy"

"Why?"

"He took her to a club-"

"What's wrong with that?" Harry ask's.

"A strip club"

Talon had the biggest smug look on her face i've ever seen, "What?" Frank walks in, rubbing his eyes, "Why is she looking at us like that?"

"Oh... Simon and Teddy aren't going to like this..." Niall whispers in horror.

"What?"

"British Heart Throb, Harry Styles Has A Crush On American Drummer, Talon Way"

"WHAT?!" Harry scream's, ripping the mobile phone from Niall, "Tipped off by an insider, they were given copies of what was on Harry's screen captures of his phone~" Frank reads aloud.

"Talon.. you are so dead" she runs and Harry scream's, running after her with a chair. You know... it feel's like one big family - i'm kidding. We already planned out where we're hiding their bodies.

"Aww, young love" Louis cooes.

My Chem and I looked at him, "No" we all walked off, we all decided that she isn't going to date.

Because the last time she did...

We just won't let her date, ever. And that's final.

A/N: Sorry for the long wait... so... how was it? Hopefully to your liking ^.^ It's a bit everywhere and thing's, probably not one of my best chapters... but yeah. Sorry if it's terrible :S

Continue Reading