Doctor's New Boy [1] ( Manxma...

By SammyDAdams

It was a routine ENT appointment gone very, very .... right?? **R** Book One of the Dominant Doctor Series... More

Intro
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Forty
Forty One
Forty Three
Forty Four
Forty Five
Forty Six
Forty Seven
Forty Eight
Forty Nine
Fifty
Fifty One

Forty Two

38K 1.7K 456
By SammyDAdams

*** brief mention of abuse in the form of asking about his background

Dr. Love: Good evening. How are you doing?

I'd been sitting on my couch in my underwear eating vast quantities of everything I could get my hands on. He probably didn't need to know that.

Chris: I'm fine Sir. How are you?

Dr. Love: Well. I hope that my leaving the other day didn't cause you any distress.

Chris: No, it was fine. I'm used to you being weird.

Dr. Love: Chris. Manners.

Chris: Sorry. I have a question. May I ask?

Dr. Love: Continue

Chris: Why can't I touch you? Sir.

Dr. Love: I allow you to touch me quite often. After all, you are in fact touching me whenever I touch you.

Chris: Fine, but you touching me is NOT the same as me touching you. In the club you freaked out.

Dr. Love: May I ask you a question in response?

Way to change the subject Greg. Why had I thought I would get an answer?

Chris: Of course.

Dr. Love: Never mind. It's a limit. Simple as that.

Chris: That's not an answer

Dr. Love: Yes it is. I told you when we began that you weren't allowed to touch me but as soon as I left you unrestrained you did so. You did not ask permission.

Chris: But WHY is it a limit?

Dr. Love: I don't have to explain my limits to you just as you do not have to explain yours to me. Have I asked you to convince me of the validity of any of your limits? I accepted them fully. I have never even mentioned a single one of your hard limits and I always ask permission before exploring your soft ones.

Dr. Love: I will grant you that I should have asked about the tie. I apologize. I was angry and it was unacceptable for me to let my emotions get away from me. I did however truly believe that it fell within your explanations page and was green but we had not talked about it. I won't do it again until we've had a chance to clarify that rule.

Chris: No it was fine. It was green. Barely but yeah. Clarification would be good on that one, thank you because I think I'd like to change it if I can.

Chris: I didn't think of touching you that way. As a limit. I'm sorry.

My fingers hovered over the screen. I wanted to know why. I got that I shouldn't ask but WHY couldn't I? I mean who has that limit? He was the one who told me he knew that I needed reasons but he wouldn't give me one.

Chris: Did someone hurt you? I mean like beat you or something? Not sexually now I mean abuse you? As a kid?

I regretted hitting send as soon as I had.

Dr. Love: No. Not at all. My parents are wonderful people and I had a very happy childhood. Can we change the subject now? This isn't pleasant birthday talk.

Chris: It's your BIRTHDAY?

Dr. Love: It is.

Chris: Why didn't you tell me?

Dr. Love: I thought I just did. Does it matter?

Chris: Well yeah I would have gotten you something.

Dr. Love: I don't want anything from you Chris. You are a gift.

Chris: Oh, you're with Eli. Of course. Um, I should let you go and get ready or whatever. Happy birthday Sir.

Dr. Love: I'm not with Eli. Nor will I be later.

Chris: So what are you doing for your birthday?

Dr. Love: I'm watching the news and texting you.

Chris: What is it with you and the news?

Dr. Love: I like to know what's going on in the world. Besides, no reruns.

Oh no, this was not okay. A surprise was in order. Nobody should spend their birthday alone watching the news. Seriously?

Chris: I have to run, sorry. Can I text you later?

Dr. Love: Of course Pet. Take care.

*** *** ***

An hour later I was at his door. I hadn't gotten him a real present because that would take time and I thought it might be overstepping. I had a small cake though from the little bakery near my house and a bottle of wine. It seemed like a good compromise. Even if he didn't want me to spend the time with him I thought I could just drop it off and he could celebrate however he wanted to.

"Chris. You're here."

I understood his surprise, it felt very odd to ring his doorbell and to greet him while wearing clothes. "Surprise. I brought you a little celebration." I handed him the bottle of wine and he accepted it, but he still looked a bit off. No, check that, he looked awful. "Are you okay?"

He was wearing gym clothes and hadn't shaved. His hair was not the perfect coif it usually was; he must have gotten out of the shower and just left it to dry as is. "I'm fine."

"Having a hard time getting older? How old are you, anyway?" I asked. "Sir?"

"I'm 31."

"I didn't think you were that old. You look younger."

"Thank you? Is that a cake?"

I looked down. "Yes, yes it is. Chocolate. I just wanted..." and suddenly I felt ridiculous. He was my dom not my friend and we weren't even, what were we right now? "I didn't... I'm sorry if..." I thrust it towards him and he took it. "I should go. I'm so sorry."

"Chris?"

"Yes Sir?"

"Would you like to come in?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 24.7K 59
The story of a boy, a man, and a lie. Leo is an 18 year old high school senior who is up to his neck in stress from work and school. He simply can't...
816K 48.5K 50
Book 9 of the Dominant Doctor Series Neverland
851K 25.1K 26
22 and fresh out of college, Owen is looking for a job to settle down in until he can create his own. What he didn't expect was to land a job at a ki...
929K 48.8K 57
Book 10 of the Dominant Doctor Series "This story is like poppers for me; it always makes me want more."