Kpop imagine's/one shot

Par souleater6

Imagines and one shots and smuts about kpop bands, and more Plus

lee hongbin(vixx) life saver
Surprise ( Got7 JB)
Blind date(Ikon B.I/hanbin)
Got7 Jr.
Hoya(infinite)
Seo In Guk
Jhope(BTS)
Taemin(shinee)
KAI(EXO)
Chanyeol(exo)
Daehyun(b.a.p)
Ravi(vixx)
Jinyoung(b1a4)
Seungri(big bang)
Gohn(topp dogg)
Onew(shinee)
Kyung(block b)
Hyunsik(btob)
D.O(exo)
Junhyung(beast)
Donghae(super junior)
G-dragon(Big Bang)
Mark(got7)
Vernon (seventeen)
Kihyun(monsta x)
Jae(Day6)
Wonho(Monsta x)
Taeil(nct u)
V(BTS) Dinner Date
Yuta(NCT 127)

Sunggyu(infinite)

645 8 0
Par souleater6

You was at the park waiting for your boyfriend who you was dating about 7 months now but it was hard to see him because he is from a band and he has a lot of schedule to do. You felt a tap on your shoulder you turn around and smile it was sunggyu, he hug you and kiss you on the cheek " how you been" sunggyu said " I been fine" " I don't have much time but I just wanted to see your beautiful face for a few minutes" sunggyu said. You started blushing because he called you beautiful, he kept staring at you " what " you said , he started leaning in and you guys lips touch it was the first time he has kiss you. " I love you y/n" " I love you too sunggyu". You both smile at each other.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

1.4M 32.1K 60
In which Daniel Ricciardo accidentally adds a stranger into his F1 group chat instead of Carlos Sainz.
789K 47.4K 119
Y/N L/N is an enigma. An outgoing, cheerful, smiley teenage boy. Happy, sociable, excitable. A hidden gem in the rough of Japan's younger soccer pl...
126K 7.4K 91
"Great news! Wei WuXian has died!" "Wait- WHAT?!" "But I'm still here." The juniors (Lan Sizhui, Lan Jingyi, Jin Ling, and Ouyang Zizhen) accidentall...
289K 13.9K 93
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...