GONE GIRL ( cole sprouse ) ✓

Von -rosepetal

❝I MISS YOU BABY COME BACK TO ME❞ → in which cole sprouse sends text messages to his ex-girlfriend in hopes... Mehr

EXTENDED SUMMARY
GRAPHIC GALLERY
PLAYLIST
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FOUR
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY-SIX

EIGHT

2.6K 75 7
Von -rosepetal

colesprouse: I cannot explain the flames that lick your eyelashes, your bright eyes. And I adore that you're not as passive as I am. And that your heart isn't as big. There's less space to break and more room for the fresh air of the world to fill your lungs. Besides, hearts are wild animals and that's why we need ribcages, but you, you're a creature of kindle. And I get the feeling you know how warm you are. I do.
If a river like me ran all around the world, do you think I'd get golden slumber, or just bronze sleep? Would I be famous, or just used, with more and more boats put on me? I wouldn't shiver in Siberia with you. I would replenish the deserts with you. But without you, I have no reflection.
What is a river with no sunrise? What is a sunrise with no river?
Still so beautiful.
486k likes | comments disabled

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

107K 1.8K 18
❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐠𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 ❞ fem oc x andrew clark [ started 10/08/2020 ] [ completed 24/08...
914K 41.9K 62
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
689K 33.9K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
568K 7.7K 47
IT'S SEASON TWO OF LAB RATS!!!! The journey continues as Katie adventures with the Davenports all while balancing her relationship with the youngest...