P.S. I Love You (An Arranged...

By KillMeRomantically

More

P.S. I Love You (An Arranged Marriage Story) Chapter 8

10.1K 299 126
By KillMeRomantically

***

Tell all your friends about this story if ya like it! Help me get my votes back up! :)

Please read and vote you guys! I've actually realised..even though this story is cliche, many readers on Wattpad say I write it in a way that makes it not even matter that it's cliche because the rest is so unique and good!

I really appreciate the support!

Become my fan if you arent already!!!

It's the little thing right underneath of my name and picture.. over there----> and then up some...yea!

hehe :P

Sorry you guys had to wait so long for this!

I <3 you all!!!

Please vote and comment....

Especially vote...

VOTE!

Have you voted yet...?

Just checking....I'll give you yet ANOTHER oreo!

Mhm, tempting. I know.

Chapter 8

When we got back to my apartment, I opened the door to reveal our parents sitting in the livingroom watching Law & Order. Why adults these days put themselves through that, I have no clue.

I couldn't help but want to giggle when I saw the scene in front of my eyes. Considering my dad absolutely HATES Law& Order and those types of shows, and my mom? Well, let's just say she's more of a channel 14 Spanish soap with a side order of tissues kind of person.

"Hey guys. We're home," I announced, trying to hold back laughing.

I didn't think it would be awkward to walk in. It hadn't even crossed my mind. But when they turned around to greet us, they each had their own unique expressions plastered on their faces. Expressions that made me feel awfully uncomfortable.

Mr. Collins simply had a very calm and chill look on his face, while my dad looked like he might want to rip Tristan's head off. But I think he decided not to.

On the other hand, both of our moms had the cheesiest smiles and adoring looks on their faces. It made me feel sick, because I knew that they thought we had done something. Which technically we did, but it's not like I want them to know that. Or if they do know it, I don't want to know they know it.

Agh. Nervous babbling.

"Hey kids," Mrs. Collins dragged out in a high-pitched voice, as if she were talking to a baby. "Have fun?"

Dios, what the hell am I suppose to say to that?

Oh yea, Mrs. Collins, I had so much fun making out with your son, and so much fun tricking him out in the end?

I looked at Tristan. And of course, he was standing against the door, looking off into space, listening to that dumb little iPod of his. Of course, when I need a little backup, he is of no use to me.

Well, here we go.

"Besides being abandoned in a parking lot with the spawn of Satan..." I began, but trailed off when my mom starting shooting a me a really...really...really dirty look. Well, what was I suppose to say?

Ok...Attempt number 2.

I cleared my throat a little and let out a dry laugh. "Just..kidding..um, yea. So, yea, I guess we...or I, had fun. We just went to the park down the street and-"

And to my surprise, Tristan cut in. Thankgod.

"And at first she refused to get out of the car," he said, taking out his earphones.

Oh my god, NO! Do NOT go there, Tristan. Oh Jesus Christ...

"So I dragged her out-"

* sigh * I think I can wipe the sweat off my forehead now.

"And then her being a 4 year old at heart, she challenged me to a race, which of course, I expected to win," he said.

The look on our mom's faces was hilarious. It was like "Get the popcorn! And an extra change of pants, we might pee ourselves from the excitement overload!"

"Which of course, he didn't. I beat him, with at least a 30 foot advantage," I boasted. Well, as much as I could boast with this made-up story. Or, I guess I wouldn't call it made-up. Just...slightly...altered?

I smirked up at Tristan. And once again, he smirked right back.

"Who would have guessed those short little legs could beat this," he said, motioning up and down his body. His perfect body.

Oh whatever. These "short little legs" could kick his ass. Maybe. Okay, probably not, but you don't know that.

He cleared his throat and added in a cool tone, "Oh, and she also wanted to play hide and go seek in the pine trees."

OH. MY. GOD. Do not go. THERE! I am about to snip off his manhood. Just grab and snip. Grab. And. Snip. !!!

"And, it was the shortest game of hide and seek," Tristan continued. "She gave up after she realized she couldn't run from me."

Eh. Um...I hope I'm the only one in the room that noticed the double meaning in that.

I looked up at him. And he looked back down at me. And it was kind of like a single-second "moment", you know. But the parents were there, so...it still felt awkward.

Tristan looked away and continued.

"And so for the rest of the time...we just..."

Now he seems stuck. Well...I smirked evilly to myself.

"And so for the rest of the time, we bickered about which band was the best," I concluded. "Oh, and he also let me braid his hair."

Tristan snapped his head down at me in shock and oh Dios. If looks could kill, I'd be 6 feet under AND some.

Tristan's dad looked utterly surprised, and my dad looked kind of confused. I mean, I can't blame him. Right now, Tristan seems like a flaming pansy.

My mom stayed quiet. But Mrs. Collins...

She pinched her face up and drew out in a baby voice, "Aaaaaawwwwwwww, that's so cyoooooooooooooooot!"

And off her and my mom went about how adorable our little play-date was and how they think we'll like the surprise they have for us.

Wait, a surprise?

I cut in.

"Um...if you don't mind me asking...What are you guys talking about?"

"Oh...Talesia, we," my Dad said, motioning to all the adults in the room, "have decided it would be best if you and Tristan could spend more time together...Alone."

He cringed at the last word, but then continued.

" So, we've booked a hotel room that you guys will be sharing until you leave to California. Which, by the way, will be in 10 days."

Wow. Way to drop the bombshell, pa. I don't even get to stay till the end of the school year! That's so gay! And when I say gay, I don't mean 2 guys doing a little something. I mean like 10 guys doing a little something. This SUCKS!

And most importantly...How the hell am I supposed to sleep in the same room as TRISTAN? Like, really. I still think that Oscar should be the one marrying Tristan...but whatever. This is for my family. I have to do it.

I looked up at Tristan to see his reaction. And to my surprise, he had no trace of complaint on his face. Actually, if I wasn't seeing things, it looked like he was fighting to keep a straight face.

Asshole. He's gunna really make this hard.

"When do we start staying there?" I asked my dad in the calmest voice I could manage.

He kind of looked nervous. "Um...Tonight."

My mom cut in. "I already have some of your favorite clothes packed, and you can come back to do laundry or get more stuff whenever you want."

I huffed and threw my arms in the air.

"You're kidding me!" I said. "I already have to marry this...thing!" I pointed at Tristan, who was smirking by now.

"And now, I have to sleep in the same room as him! This is just peachy. Just absolutely wonderful!" I said sarcastically.

"I think its absolutely wonderful," Tristan mumbled, just loud enough for me to hear.

I scoffed at him and then left to my room, shutting the door behind me.

Just great. And it's not like Tristan is going to make this ANY easier. No, he'll find every opportunity he can to put me under that trance of his and kiss me and touch me and...Ugh! This so cannot be happening!

And so I kneeled down by my bed and prayed.

Dios, Please give me the strength to not murder my parents, the Collins, or Tristan. Well, actually you don't have to give me the strength to not murder Tristan, because I really want to. But please, just help me. This is too much, and I'm too young. I can't deal with this.

Amen.

P.S. Please let me learn how to successfully play hide and seek in a hotel room.

Ok, Amen for real this time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.5M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...