starfire ( stiles stilinski )...

By badliarr

❛ so it goes ❜ stiles stilinski x oc teen wolf ⊳ season three RANKINGS # 1 IN STARFIRE More

STARFIRE
PART ZERO
PART ONE
PART TWO
PART THREE
PART FOUR
PART FIVE
PART SIX
PART SEVEN
PART EIGHT
PART NINE
PART TEN
PART TWELVE
PART THIRTEEN
PART FOURTEEN
PART FIFTEEN
PART SIXTEEN
PART SEVENTEEN
PART EIGHTEEN
PART NINETEEN
PART TWENTY
PART TWENTY ONE
EPILOGUE

PART ELEVEN

9.4K 361 197
By badliarr

Starfire and Stiles leant on the wall outside the school sipping coffee. After everything that had happened that night they'd decided just to go to school instead of going home. Especially once they worked out that when they got there they'd have a few minutes before having to go back to school. Starfire yawned, hoping that most nights weren't like this, she needed her asleep. Stiles was dozing of next to her as well, his arm wrapped around her shoulder making sure she wouldn't move. Starfire rested her head on his shoulder closing her eyes and yawning once again,

"Star?" Stiles asked pulling the hair out of her eyes.

"Mm?" she asked not opening her eyes.

"Have... you ever been... you know," He was playing with her hair when he spoke to her.

"No, I don't know," she murmured still not opening her eyes.

"Haveyoueverbeeninlove?" Stiles asked rushed.

Starfire straightened looking at him thoughtfully, she'd heard love thrown around on her time on Earth but she still wasn't entirely certain what is was. Stiles was looking at her expectantly, waiting for her answer.

"I-I think so," Starfire frowned, "I mean I don't think I've ever actually been in love."

"Oh," Stiles said his face dropping. Starfire tilted her head looking at him thoughtfully, she didn't know why he seemed upset.

"Have you?" she asked after a few minutes.

Stiles looked up from where he was playing her fingers, "Uhh yeah,"

"With Lydia?" Starfire asked, a small part of her didn't want him to say yes.

"Yeah, I was," Stiles sighed.

"Oh," Starfire nodded, scratch that, all of her wanted him not to say yes.

"But I'm not anymore," Stiles said. "and she never liked me anyway," he added as an after thought.

Starfire nodded, she couldn't help herself and asked another question, "Why'd you stop?"

"I, uh," Stiles went back to playing with his hands, "I met this insanely pretty girl, who is so sweet and smart but she doesn't know it," as Stiles spoke a small smile was forming on her face, "But, you know, she just told me she's never been in love before so," he sighed.

Starfire frowned leaning over to hug him, "I'm sorry,"

"Did I mention she's clueless?" Stiles asked as he hugged her back, "She is so fricken clueless,"

. . . .

Starfire sat outside the locker room as the boy's got changed. Scott had told her to wait outside, something she was find with doing mind you, before she could join the lacrosse players for a jog. Starfire didn't know why she agreed, she was tired, had no clue what lacrosse was and had done enough running to last a life time. Scott opened the door jogging out followed by Isaac and Stiles. Starfire groaned pulling herself up and trailing after them.

"Keep up Starfire," Scott asked, Starfire poked out her tongue jogging up so she was in time with the other boys. Couch Finstock blew his whistle and within seconds the twins were at the front of them.

"God those two are unbelievable," Stiles groaned, "Stupid twins,"

Starfire raised an eyebrow, "There called Ethan and Aiden," she said correcting him.

"How do you know that?" Stiles asked looking at her confused.

"They're cute," Starfire said with a shrug.

Stiles skidded to a stop and started jumping on the ground, "YOU'RE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!" He shouted. Starfire frowned not knowing why Stiles was reacting like that. She was just telling him what she'd observed.

"Isaac!" Scott groaned running after him. Starfire immediately felt guilty that she hadn't noticed how much the twins were getting on their nerves. Stiles sighed taking her hand and pulling her away from where the boys had run.

"Let them settle this," he murmured looking annoyed at their retreating figures. Starfire shrugged not really caring but decided to stick with Stiles. They slowed down to a walk where they walked in silence. Both going over the conversation they'd and previously and wondering how to bring it into the conversation, subtly of course. A scream interrupted her thoughts, both she and Stiles exchanged concerned glance before sprinting over to where it was from. The entire group of students were surrounding a tree. Stiles cursed not being able to see and took Starfire's hand pulling her through the group of students. Once in a better view Starfire gagged.

Hanging by a dog colour lay a dead man, his throat cut, bludgeoned and strangled.

"Just like everyone else," Starfire whispered to Stiles.

He nodded gagging, "Thats horrible,"

"BACK AWAY, BACK AWAY! ITS TIME TO GO BACK TO SCHOOL!" A voice shouted and the students parted ways. Sheriff Stilinski made his way over to tree, next to him a girl started crying, Starfire assumed she was the victim's girlfriend.

"He was a senior," Scott said from behind them. Both Stiles and Starfire jumped.

"Don't do that," Stiles hissed holding a hand to his heart.

"I reckon it was the twins," Isaac said leaning closer to them so no-one could hear, "And even if they didn't do it then they know who did,"

"No," Stiles shook his head, "Lacks werewolfitude"

"Thats not a thing." Starfire rolled her eyes smiling.

"It is now,"

Scott sighed. "Honestly I think you both have good points,"

"I know for a fact I'm right," Isaac said stubbornly, "We have to kill them,"

"We can't jump to conclusions," Scott argued.

Stiles was no longer listening and glancing over at the dead guy's girlfriend, "Maybe she knows something," he said thoughtfully.

"Well its worth a try," Starfire admitted.

"Shall me?" Stiles asked holding out his arm.

"We shall," She linked arms with him and the walked over to the poor girl. She was a sobbing wreak up close. Starfire fished out a tissue and handed it to her.

"Are you okay?" She asked sweetly,

The girl couldn't respond and only cried harder. Starfire looked over confused at Stiles who mimed hugging her. Starfire awkwardly sidled over and put a hand around her.

"There, there." she asked patting the girl's back weirdly.

"Thanks," the girl stuttered wiping her eyes with the tissue, "I'm Ashley,"

Starfire had no clue what to do now.

"She's Starfire, I'm Stiles," He smiled at her politely, "We were wondering if we could ask some questions?"

"S-s-s-sure," She nodded.

"What was his name?" Starfire questioned,

"Kyle,"

"Was he a virgin?" Stiles asked,

Ashley blinked and was silent for several minutes before she slapped him, "That's none of your business!"

"Could you just tell us?" Stiles asked rubbing his bright red cheek.

"He wasn't!" She glared harshly at him before stalking off.

"STILES!" Sheriff Stilinski was walking over to them looking very annoyed, "WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING?" He shouted.

"I-" Stiles began,

"YOU WERE INTERFERING! YOU DO KNOW THE FBI HAS TO COME HERE! WE HAVE A FULL BLOWN SERIAL KILLER ON OUR HANDS AN DYOU INTERFERING IS NOT HELPING!"

"Serial killer?" Starfire asked.

. . . .

"Did you know that there is a temple in Calcutta, India where they once sacrificed a baby every day,"

"Thats horrible," Starfire said pulling a face, Lydia listened to what he was saying interested.

"Every day was dead baby day,"

"Why are you guys telling me this?" Lydia asked placing a hand on her hips looking at them confused, "I mean seriously, all you've spoken to me about in the past seven or so hours have been human sacrifices,"

"OH... Scott is dealing with these Alpha twins," Stiles said as if that explained it all.

"There called Aiden and Ethan!" Starfire said nodding along with Stiles. Their names were the only thing she knew about the two boys.

"Do you know about them?" Stiles asked looking at her seriously.

"Uh," Lydia's face went from confused to serious, "Yes?"

Starfire wasn't that convinced but Stiles was fine with it.

"Well I have a theory," Stiles began stopping in the middle of the corridor, "All these sacrifices are coming in patterns of threes. Three virgins then three of something else and so on. That'd explain why Kyle was killed even though he wasn't a virgin,"

"You do know that it's impossible to discern a pattern from a single data point. You're going to need another victim before a pattern is established,"

Stiles sighed running a hand through his hair.

"You know Stiles, maybe its not your job, maybe he should leave the investigation of this human crime to your Dad,"

Starfire had never seen someone look so gutted in her whole life.

. . . .

Starfire spun around in Dr. Deaton's chair bored, next to her Stiles was complaining to Dr. Deaton.

"Dad's handicapped in this investigation, I mean its so obviously supernatural stuff is causing it, I found out everything about the murders so far seems to point to the Druids,"

"Wait," Starfire stopped spinning, "What are Druids again?"

"An ancient religious class that no one knows overmuch about," Deaton said looking at her thoughtfully, "I do believe you may have them on your planet but under a different name,"

"Anyway," Stiles continued, "I looked at this real case of human sacrifice discovered in England," He paused thinking for a moment before continuing, Starfire had to give it to him, he was dedicated when it came to these things

"It was called the Lindow Man. Basically an ancient body was discovered in around 1984 with mistletoe pollen in his stomach and the same threefold injuries of Kyle, Heather and the other victims. Also you seem to know a lot more about what's going on then what you've told us," Stiles looked at him accusingly, Starfire got bored and began to spin around on her chair again thinking over what Stiles has said.

"I've spent every moment of the past 10 years trying to push something away, denying it and lying about... it's become a pretty powerful habit.," Deaton said after studying the two of them, "But I can assure you that the killer is a not a Druid merely copying the centuries old practices of a people who should have known better," he looked out the window sadly as Starfire stopped spinning, her interest had been sparked once more, "Druid is a Gaelic word which means Wise Oak. It was meant to say that they were close to nature and were philosophers not serial killers,"

Stiles phone rang and he held up a finger, "Hold that thought," he picked it up talking rapidly into it. He hung up looking both excited, scared and worried, "The music teacher's been taken. We need to get to school right now!"

"TO THE JEEP!" Starfire shouted raising her hand and jumping of the chair. They all walked over to the jeep hoping in. Before long they arrived at the school and all jumped out running over to the music room. Lydia sat next to the piano holding a phone.

"I'm glad you came," she said looking scared, "Listen to this," she clicked play and the sound of a piano playing started. Starfire rightly assumed that it was the piano teacher, then a discordant note rang through the phone and suddenly silence. Then a sister like chanting began sending a shiver down each of their spins.

"I can bet that sounds were at all the other murders," Starfire said after silence filled the room. Deaton, Lydia and Stiles all nodded in agreement.

"Can I have a copy?" Deaton asked and Lydia nodded sending one to him.

Deaton was silent thinking before he began to speak again, "Each grouping of three, like you explained to me Stiles, must have its own purpose. Virgins, healers, philosophers and warriors," he said listing them all off. Starfire had wondered of looking at the teacher's desk. She noticed a picture of the main wearing a military uniform.

"Stiles?" She asked, "Didn't you say Kyle was in the Junior ROTC,"

"Yeah I did why?" Stiles asked looking over at her.

Starfire held up the photo, "Warriors," she said simply, "Whoever it is, is going after people from the Army,"

'Boyd," Stiles said shaking his head, "He's in the ROTC as well,"

"Mr. Harris has a military connection as well," Lydia added.

They immediately think of Boyd since he too is in ROTC but then Lydia remembers that Mr. Harris "Whoever it is only needs one more person," Starfire bite her lip, "It could be either,"

They walked into Mr. Harris's room trying to find clues. Starfire sat down at his desk flipping through his draws quite bored. She groaned when she noticed a large stack of tests on the table. She flicked over them quickly realizing they were the ones that they'd down the day earlier. She looked around before flipping through trying to find her name. She pulled it out frowning,

"Stiles is 'R' even a grade?" she asked.

Stiles looked up and walked over, "No," he trailed off as he scanned the tests.

"Deaton, Lydia," he beckoned them over, he took the test pages over spreading them out so several of the grades were visible, "D. A. R. A. C. H." he read allowed.

"What does that spell?" Starfire asked pulling a face.

"Darach," Deaton said quietly, "It means Dark Oak. Its what Druids used to describe the ones who went down the wrong path,"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 2.6K 83
𝚖𝚘𝚘𝚗𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚌𝚔 𝚊𝚍𝚓. 𝚞𝚗𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚘𝚛 𝚊𝚌𝚝 𝚗𝚘𝚛𝚖𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢, 𝚎𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚊𝚜 𝚊 𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚞𝚕𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚋𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒...
8.5K 185 20
"Every girl deserves a boy that can make her forget her heart was ever broken." [Teen Wolf] [Season 1 - 6] [Stiles Stilinski x OC] STARTED: OCTOBER 2...
193K 5K 56
Scott McCall, Stiles Stilinski and Jamie Tate. The trio was known to attract trouble, especially after a certain night in the woods that ended with...
90K 2.7K 23
❝ who says it was the wolf you were supposed to fear? ❞ in which two dark lovers find each other again in beacon hills after many years of being sepa...