Strike of Lightning (Naruto f...

Por shuurai_uchiha

Before you ask, no, this is not a fanfic where the main character/friends get struck by lightning and get tra... Más

Chapter 2
Chapter 3: Now
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13:Filler
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19: Filler
Chapter 20: Filler
Chapter 21

Chapter 1

13.7K 219 37
Por shuurai_uchiha

Chapter 1: Before

Five-year-old Shuurai bounced excitedly around the room of her best friend, Sasuke Uchiha.

"Yay, yay, let's play a game!" Shuurai yelled.

"Indoor voice, Shuurai," Sasuke's older brother, Itachi, reprimanded quietly. Though he did not often show it, he was rather fond of the precocious five- year- old.

"You gotta listen to my older brother, coz he's the best!" boasted Sasuke, standing on top of the sofa. He suddenly jumped down and tackled his brother with a hug. Itachi's magazine, which he had been reading, fell to the ground. "Big brother, I'm so glad you're not busy with missions today."

Shuurai stopped running around and ran to Itachi as well. "Hey I just got a better idea. Can you teach us the Fireball Jutsu, big brother?"

Though Itachi wasn't her older brother, Shuurai had made him one.

"Silly little girl, you're too young!" laughed Itachi. Shuurai and Sasuke were the only two people in the world who could make him laugh. A sudden thought occurred to him. "But I can teach you something else."

From that day on, training started with Itachi. Every day, Shuurai and Sasuke pushed themselves to their limits. Of course, every day they also got lectures from Sasuke's mother for pushing themselves too hard.

"For goodness' sake, you two, you're only seven! Must you pra-train so hard?" Mikoto caught herself. She knew that saying 'practice' instead of 'train' would make her victim to some serious complaints.

"And you!" she turned on Itachi. "Is it really necessary to give them such gruelling training?"

"Mother!" Itachi defended himself. "I always give them easy things to do. They're the ones who take it one step further!"

Uh-oh. Both mother and son turned to see how the two seven-year-olds would take that. A brief moment of silence. Then,

"HEY!" The indignant voices shook the walls of the Uchiha compound. "You told us you were teaching us CHUUNIN-level stuff!"

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1.3M 52.8K 55
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
605K 21.8K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
169K 7.7K 51
In Yamanaka Izumi's thoughts, he was omnipresent. ━━ in which Kakashi's childhood friend just can't seem to let him go and provides him with the...
6.9K 243 22
[👑 3rd Place in the Dragon Ball Z Watty Awards] Tough decisions are arising for the last remaining saiyans Gohan Son, Trunks Briefs, Cheri Ko, and H...