The Covington Boys (Slow Upda...

Galing kay Leota27

Mia Winston lost her mother in a horrible accident when she was only 14 years old. Having no family willing t... Higit pa

Author's Notes
Prologue
Come Home
Havencrest or Bust!
A Part of My Soul
I Tried
Agony and Despair
Distraction
Fear and Lust
I Can't Do This!
Piercing the Dark
This Isn't Right
Irrevocably
Normal Human Life
Nothing But Honest
Overload
Completely Intact
Bigger Problems
Dreaded Conversation
Full of Remorse
Neutral Ground
Imploding Misery
On The Border

Conversation Isn't Over

10.4K 429 8
Galing kay Leota27

A shiver ran down my spine causing me to jolt awake from the lack of body heat, that the twins normally radiated. Reaching out onto the bed, I flipped my hand around, searching for them and their heat only to find cold, empty space all around me.

Groaning I pried my eyes open to see nothing but rumpled sheets tossed across the bed, sighing I rolled to my back and stretched out my sore muscles. Grunting as my whole body ached from the twins, especially between my thighs.

Laying there I stared up at the ceiling, trying to motivate myself to get out of the bed, go find the boys and face the inevitable dreaded conversation about Zack and him being my boyfriend for the last two years. My stomach clenched nervously as my heart tightened, hating the idea of having to discuss Zack or any part of our relationship with either one of them, let alone both.

Neither Dante or Dimitri had asked any further questions or pressed for an explanation about Zack last night, but if they were still the same two possessive guys from when we were teenagers that wasn't going to stand for very long. Especially since Ms. Caroline said that their fascination and possessiveness was worse with their 'mate' because their wolves, Alphas of their pack to be specific.

Even though we had been apart from each other for years, logically I knewI should in no way feel guilty about having a relationship, I did. I felthorribly guilty, like I had betrayed them. Yet I knew I couldn't have been theonly one to move on in some way, right? I mean let's be honest here, they aretwo irresistibly gorgeous males, there is no way they've been celibate allthese years. Urg! just the thought of them being with someone else made mystomach churn and I knew the feeling would be worse for them once I confirmedmy relationship with Zack.

Reluctantly I climbed off my bed and headed for the shower, hoping to delay the confrontation with the boys for as long as possible. I took my time, washing my hair twice, making sure to scrub every inch of my body, I stayed in the shower to the point that my fingers started to get wrinkly from being under the water for so long.

Anxiety and fear gripped at me as I wrapped a towel around my hair and second around my body. Padding into my room, I dug through my suitcase that was still in the chair at the front of my old desk and pulled out a knee length, V-neck spaghetti strapped burgundy dress.

Quickly I slipped on the dress, that had a built-in bra to it, before reaching back into my suitcase to pull out a pair of black lace boy short panties and slipped them on. Still trying to buy myself time, I grabbed my blow dryer, went back to the bathroom and took my time drying and brushing my hair. Glancing at myself here and there in the mirror I kept seeing the guilty, nervous look that seemed to be permanently plastered to my face.

Flicking my gaze around the bathroom and my bedroom, I saw that I had nothing else to help distract me from going down stairs and facing the twins' anger about Zack. I know last night was their primal way of staking some kind of claim on me, their need to make me theirs again. Shaking my head, I blew out a deep breath and headed out of the bedroom door and down the stairs. I wasn't quite sure what I was going to being facing emotionally from them, but I did know that I was going to be facing their true controlling, possessive nature that has always been ever so present from day one in our relationship.

Hesitantly I slowly made my way down the stairs, replaying all the information I had received about Dante and Dimitri being wolves over and over in my head. Despite them being those huge, scary looking beasts, I saw yesterday I still wanted to be with them, both of them. But now with them knowing about Zack they may not want me, because I already knew they were going to loathe hearing anything about him.

Becca was right I never should have told Dimitri the truth about Zack, I should have attempted to lie about him, but staring into Dimitri's hurt, pain filled eyes as he questioned me I found that I couldn't bring myself to lie to him, my whole being pulsed with the need to tell him the truth, to be completely honest with him.

And all that got me was two very angry sex God werewolves who had an un-curbing desire to take complete control over my body, which they did several times last night. Licking my lips, I felt the unquenchable desire for them building in the pit of my stomach and spreading out a warm tingling heat between my thighs.

Pressing my thighs together, hoping to help wrangle in my raging hormones, I looked around the living room and kitchen for at least one of the twins. Sighing I wasn't sure if I should be relieved or concerned that I haven't seen either one of them yet. Shaking my head, I was ready to retreat back upstairs to hide myself away or maybe I should just go check on Ms. Caroline instead.

I was lost in thought when I passed by Luke and Logan's shared office and noticed the door slightly ajar. Pausing at the door, I leaned in close and could hear someone moving around in the room. Pursing my lips, I built up the courage to knock on the door when. Dante's gruff determined voice called out.

"Come in Mia." He rumbled as I jumped in surprise, I shouldn't be stunned that he knew I was there, yet I was.

Flinching I brought a shaky hand up and gradually pushed open the door. Slowly stepping into the room, I gulped as I met Dante's cold, hard gaze as he watched me intensely walking into the room, I stopped just within the doorway.

"Hi." I breathed as fear gripped at me from the penetrating gaze, I was currently getting him.

Leaning back into his desk chair, he pushed away from his desk and brought up his right hand, gesturing me forward with his index finger. Panting out of fear or lust, I wasn't sure which I made my way across the room to him. Every step I took on the cold wood floor had me laced with panic and I silently wished I had slipped on shoes before I came downstairs.

He grabbed me at my waist as soon as I was within arm's length from him and yanked me to sit on his lap. Growling he buried his head into my neck and took deep breaths, his warm breath was fanning out across my neck and shoulder causing goosebumps to prickle on my skin.

"Tell me?" he insisted after spending several minutes with his head buried against my flesh.

"Dante, I don't th..." I muttered, starting to protest against telling them anything about Zack, knowing that not only would it would hurt them, but it would put Zack in danger of their wrath. I stared down at my hands nervously twisting in my lap.

Yet I was cut off when Dante suddenly gripped me gently by the hair on the nape of my neck and forced me to meet his challenging gaze. "Tell. Me." he demanded, his lips brushed against mine as he growled out the words, his eyes changed from their beautiful blue to pitch black as I stared at him in shock.

"He's um... he's." I stuttered afraid to say the word out loud. Still holding my head in place, Dante brought his other hand up to slowly run it up and under the skirt of my dress. Gulping as the burning need to have him take me spread out across my entire quivering body. "He's..." moaning I leaned into his touch, losing my train of thought or what he was even demanding to be told as his hand slowly trailed up my trembling thigh.

Smirking he saw that I couldn't gain control over my thoughts, that I couldn't focus passed what he was doing to me. "Who is Zack to you?" he whispered, pressing a gentle kiss my just below my ear before flicking out his tongue to brush it along my ear lobe. "Say it." he hissed just as his fingers skimmed over my pantie cover slit, sending a shudder of pleasure coursing through my veins.

"Dante." I whimpered, pressing my forehead against his, so lost in his touch I couldn't focus on anything but him. Suddenly he ripped my panties off, shredding the fabric right off, leaving me fully completely exposed to him.

Growling he slide his fingers between my slick, wet folds, spreading my juices and teasing my throbbing clit before sliding down to plunge two of his fingers into my tender, aching channel. "Does he do this for you baby... does this feel as good when he does it?" Dante groaned, thrusting his skilled fingers at a steady pace, moaning I gripped the handle of his desk chair and one of his thighs for support.

"No." shaking my head instantly, gasping at how close I already was to my release just from his touch.

"You belong to us and only us." he rumbled against my neck. Nodding my head, he unexpectedly pushed me to stand, removing his fingers from my sensitive core, leaving me feeling empty and unsatisfied. He grabbed the bottom of my dress and swiftly pulled off of me. "Your punishment would be so much worse... if I didn't miss you so fucking much." he groaned running his hands up my sides, swiftly he picked me up and placed me on the edge of his desk. "If I didn't need to feel you so fucking badly."

He quickly removed his black V-neck shirt, reaching out I slide my hands down his sculpted abs to the top of his jeans and popped the top button open. He watched me with hooded, lust filled eyes as I pushed his jeans down his thick, muscular thighs, noticing that he had no underwear on underneath.

He chuckled as my mouth popped open in surprise as he pushed his jeans farther down, freeing his hard, throbbing length. He pressed his firm, demanding, sweet lips to mine and dominated my mouth in his soul searing kiss, his tongue caressed and tangled with my own, controlling every part of our kiss.

"I love you." whispering the confession soon as he pulled back from the kiss. I gasped for air as I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him closer to me, needing every part of this man's body pressed against my own.

Panting he pressed his forehead to mine and gripped his pulsating member between our shivering, sweat covered bodies. Licking my lips, I reached out and grasped his length with both hands and began to stroke him as those black eyes of his bore into my own, piercing me with his penetrating gaze. Growling, he clenched his jaw and let his head hang back as he bared his teeth. With a roar he snapped his head back and grasped his length and positioned himself at my entrance and slowly inch after inch began fill me while he groaned the words. "I. Love. You. So. Much." As soon as he was entirely buried to the hilt within my warm, wet walls his control snapped and he started to thrust into my tender core forcefully as his fingers dug painfully into my waist.

Leaning back and bracing myself against the desk, panting and gasping for air, every snap of his hips left me breathless as I stared, mesmerized by every beautiful inch of him. He brought his head down to kiss down my neck trailing toward my breast, before closing his mouth over one of the hard nipples, sucking and pulling on the stiff peak with his teeth.

"Dante." whimpering as my whole body pulsed with my oncoming orgasm. "I missed you." digging my nails into his back as he pumped his hips into me at a near punishing pace that left my legs trembling and throbbing, tingling warmth swirling in the pit of my stomach and between my sore thighs.

Leaning back up he gripped me by the back of the neck, running his nose along my neck and cheek, taking in my scent, at least I think that's what he was doing. "I missed you... so much... it was agony." he growled bringing his other hand between our heaving bodies to press his thumb against my pulsating clit to rub, pinch and flick it, bringing me to the edge of the joyful finish.

My walls tightened around him as my stomach clenched with anticipated, whimpering I kissed Dante's shoulder and neck as the tingling sensation built. "Cum for me baby." he groaned as he thrust faster and harder, working my clit like a mad man. As soon as he spoke the words my whole tensed as my orgasm washed over me, my walls clenched down on his throbbing member as he continued to thrust urgently, chasing his own release.

Snarling he buried his head into my neck, nipping at my over sensitized flesh as he bucked uncontrollably into me, finding  release moments later.

Gasping and panting for air I clung to him, feeling weak and shaky from the mind-blowing orgasm I just experienced.

Taking deep breaths Dante pressed his forehead to mine, "I think Dimitri is ready for his talk now." he smirked brushing his lips against mine as he whispered. Turning to look over my shoulder, I spotted Dimitri standing in the doorway of the office, his arms folded over his chest with a slight smile on his lips.

My eyes widen at the sight of him as my whole body hummed with the need for his touch. Hooking a finger under my chin Dante turned my attention back to him.

"He's nothing to you." he growled, referring to Zack. "Your Ours Mia, only Ours." he insisted staring into my eyes, before lightly kissing my lips. He pulled his pants back up, brushing his fingers across my thigh as he stepped away from me.

Clasping a hand on Dimitri's shoulder, Dante left us alone in the office staring at each other.

"I told you this conversation wasn't over." Dimitri breathed cool and calmly as he made his way across the room toward my sweat covered body still sitting on top of their desk.

"I know." whispering as he ran his hands up my body. Gulping I was overcome with my bodies instant need to have him, to hold him close and let him know that only Him and Dante mattered, but I was tongue tied by the look he was giving me.

I knew at some point we would actually have to talk about all of this, but right now I just wanted to feel Dimitri's flesh under my fingers while he had his way with me. Groaning as if he could read my mind, he pressed his lips to mine as his hands roamed over my body. We can talk after, was all I could think as his fingers feathered across my skin.

Please Vote is you like the Chapter! Feel Free to Comment!

*She has not mated with either of them yet. Just can't resist their touch or the temptation. Still working out the details for the mating.*

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

102K 3.3K 22
" vicious. " I whisper, he smirks and looks at me , " hello princess , long time no see." as he says that he gets out of his seat and walks towards...
776K 17.9K 47
Mia is a sassy girl and a werewolf with an honest heart and, she lives with her father and her older brother, her father is the beta of her pack, Sil...
878K 33.6K 62
DISCRETION SERIES - Stand Alone - BOOK #5 ♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎ " I only trust you, Tesoro.. " He muttered once again, not budging when I tried to pull...
2.9K 35 19
This story contains mature theme. You may not proceed if you have any issues with that. [18+]~ _________________________________________ "Aaaaah-mph...