The Blue Eyed Wolf.

By chickenwhisperer16

Amber is the daughter of a bête, but she's different from other wolfs. Her older brother is next in line to b... More

Quick Author's Note.
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49.
Chapter 50.
Chapter 51.
Chapter 52.
Author's note.
100k Guys!!

Chapter 3.

17.5K 650 21
By chickenwhisperer16

Rogues, why are there rogues in my house? How did they even get passed the borders? It doesn't make any sense!!!

The rogues step closer to us. Its massive black paw getting closer.

I mind link Tasha. ' When I say go you get up and bolt for the door, understand? '

She only nods. Huh that's weird. I can mind link her but not my father.

I have no time to wonder about that though, cause that's when one of the rogue lunges forward and is coming straight for me.

I scream. " NOW TASHA!!!" I yell.

We get up and scramble out of the way just as the rogue lands at full speed and slam sideways into the couch as it tried to turn.

Tasha is already opening the doors, and the second were out side we shift. Our dresses tear to bits as we grow, but nows not the time to worry about that.

The three rogues are barreling after us as we race down the street. ' DAD PLEASE ANSWER US PLEASE?!! ' I beg over mind link.

Still nothing.

I mentally scream. Then one of them slams into my side and I fall to the ground. I flip on my back just as it stands over my solid white wolf.

It raises its paw with claws extended, and slices down. I block it with my paw, but let out a small yelp as it slices through the skin.

Tasha then tackles the wolf on top of me and bites down on the neck. The wolf struggles and fight for its life as she tears at the neck. Finally it goes limp and turns back into a person.

Now the other two rogues are angry, very angry. The let out a huge nasty snarl and leap after us.

We take off running again straight for the pack house.

I let out a howl filled with panic. We're getting closer to the pack house. Please let someone have heard that?

We're running as fast as we can, but not fast enough. The two rogues leap through the air and tackles both of us.

Were trying to fight them off as we howl and yelp.

The one that tackled me tries to bite my neck, but before it can it gets tackled off of me by a huge wolf from our pack.

I quickly scramble to my feet and look around for Tasha, only to see that the wolf that she was fighting had been tackled off her as well.

She makes her way to my side fast. I recognize the wolf that tackled the rogue off of me. It was Kurt.

' Go to the pack house, get to safety now!! ' ordered Kurt over the mind link.

We didn't think twice before we turned and bolted towards the pack house.

The second we were at the door we shifted and walked in. No one was around so we ran to one of the back rooms and grabbed some of the extra clothes we left there in case this ever happened.

We slipped on the clothes and went back down stairs just as Alpha George, my father and the third in command walked in.

My dad looked furious when he saw us. " What the heck are you two doing here? Didn't Alpha George say to stay in your houses?!!"

What the heck was he yelling? " Dad let us explain, we were at the house locking the doors and window when three rogues appeared at the door and... " I started, but he stopped me.

" That's a lie, there are no rogues anywhere in or around our pack territory. So why don't you tell me the truth!!" He yelled.

Alpha George was just watching. " Dad I'm not lying, there were rogues, huge rogues and they broke into the house through the window in wolf form and tried to attack us. We then had no choice but to come here." I say. My voice was slowly rising out of anger, why wouldn't my own father believe me? I'm his daughter for Pete sake!!

' He just doesn't want to believe that rogues passed the borders without their knowledge. ' my wolf says.

' I know, I still don't like the fact that he's not even letting me explain.' I say back.

" Don't raise your voice at me Amber." Says my father.

" Sir there were rogues, she's not lying to you." Says Tasha trying to help, but all that got her was a hard glare from dad and the third in commend, which I forgot to say was her father.

" You two need to stop lying now and tell me what really happened!" Says my dad.

" We are telling the truth. Tasha killed one of them that tried to kill me. I have the scratches to prove it." I say.

" That another lie. I don't believe you. Both of you need to follow the rules now and put this childish lying behind you." Says my father.

" Dad we were following the rules, but we had no choice but to break them. It was that or we'd be dead." I cry.

" Amber stop... " but he was interrupted by someone behind him.

" Their not lying, I saw it with my own eyes." Says Kurt walking up.

Alpha George looked shocked. " We even have one injured but alive. We're keeping him captive for questioning. They have him at the pack jail, the other two are dead." Says Kurt.

My father doesn't say anything. I'm furious now. They listen as Kurt explains everything to them. Sure they'll believe him but not us.

After he's done my father looks at me again. " Why didn't you mind link me?" Says my father.

" I did, but it wouldn't work." I say.

" How is that even possible?" Says my father.

I shrug. He then looks at both Tasha and me but doesn't say anything. I sigh in anger and walk towards the door. I still can't believe he wouldn't believe his own child.

No one but Kurt tries to stop me. " Are you sure you should be going out on your own?" He asks.

" I'll be fine. The rogues are gone. I'll be back soon." I say. He nods and let's me leave. Though his face proves that he doesn't like the fact I'm going out on my own, but I don't care right now. I can take care of myself and I'm to angry to care what they think.

I run off to the woods and shift, after I slip off what I was wearing, I then take off with the clothes in my mouth.

This makes no sense, first there's a huge jail break at Alpha Conan's pack, and there's possibly escaped prison people roaming the woods in our territory. Which j can fight if I have to. I hope I don't though.

Then somehow rogues make it onto our territory without being noticed by our pack or any of the people that patrol the borders.

Then on top of all that, they target my house and try to kill me and my best friend. What their reason was, I'll never know unless that rogue tells everything.

What was even more weird was the fact that I couldn't mind link my father, but I was able to mind link Tasha.

I'm just so furious, I'm getting lost in thought running though the woods as fast as I can. It was dark, but I was able to see everything clearly thanks to my wolf sight.

As I go deeper into the woods, into a deeper part that I've never been I stop running.

I then sense something, I'm not alone. I look around and spot a huge wolf. He's looking straight at me. His wolf is beautiful, he's light grey and white with a tad of dark grey mixed in, in some spots, and on top of that he is the only wolf I've ever seen with such startling blue eyes.

Then I catch his scent. It's amazing, but hard to describe.

I lock eyes with him and everything starts to fall into place.

My eyes go wide. I can feel my wolf going crazy wanting to be next to him.

I quickly run behind a tree and shift back to human form and quickly slip on the clothes I was wearing and head back around the tree.

I jump when I see there is now a man standing before me, he's only wearing shorts, but I don't pay attention to that or even think about where he got those shorts from. He must have had them in his mouth as wolf form.

He's a bit taller then me with pitch black hair that blends into the night. His muscles in his chest, arms and legs proves he work out and is strong. His face is beautiful, even if he had dirt  all over his face and body. He has blue eyes like his wolf. He looks real young, around 18.

He walks forward till his inches away from me and stares into my eyes. 

My wolf goes crazy, and screams one word into my mind. ' MATE!!! '

Then I realize this amazing beautiful looking man with startling blue eyes like his wolf who I don't even know that I just met in the woods is my mate. Then he speaks one word and confirms what my wolf said.

" Mate."

Comment and vote.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89K 4.8K 41
Five years have passed since the events in Moon Born. Ellie and Edmond have lived happily in Winter Lake with their pups, acting as ambassadors to t...
3.2M 71.9K 200
I'm a new grad human in huge debt, and cheated by my Omega boyfriend. When I got wasted in a bar, I didn't expect to have the best sex ever. And the...
365K 12.8K 79
Portgas D. Ace x [Female] Reader ••• Wanted for something you couldn't control. Something you were born with. At the age of 6, your village was raide...
491K 16.2K 66
Angel is someone who's known of as a 'Goth' by those who hardly know her. She doesn't care and instead chooses to live by her own rules. But, what ha...