5SOS Imagines

By retromalum

I love to write about the boys of 5 Seconds of Summer in my free time. 5 Seconds of Summer imagines all origi... More

Michael - Giggly Ball of Punk Part Two
Michael - Giggly Ball of Punk Part Three
All - #Y/NDrenched5SOS
Luke - You Have a Nightmare
Luke - Brake Lights
Luke - Don't Ever Forget
Michael - Song Imagine 'Not Like The Movies' by Katy Perry
Michael - Song Imagine 'I Don't Wanna Miss A Thing' by Aerosmith
Michael - You Have a Nightmare
Calum - Wrong Number Darlin'
4/4 Preference - He Finds out You're Ticklish
Calum - I Think We Need to Talk
Luke - Pranks
Luke - Our Little Angel
4/4 Preference - He Uses Your Boobs as a Pillow
Luke - All Yours
Michael - He's Sick
Cashton Preference - You Have a Nightmare
All - New Kids
Luke - Groupies
Calum - New Kids Part Two
Calum - Forced Marriage
4/4 Preference - You Color with Him
Calum - Sugar Daddy
4/4 Preference - Another Member Says Something Sexual About You
Luke - Mr. Rockstar
Calum - Song Imagine 'Cocoon' by Catfish And The Bottlemen
Ashton - A Part of the Family
4/4 Preference - Giving Their Kid(s) a Bath
Luke - He Has a Nightmare
Luke - Song Imagine 'Roman Holiday' by Halsey

All - Giggly Ball of Punk

29K 207 30
By retromalum

Requested: "Can you do a 4/4 imagine where the boys describe you as a giggly ball of sunshine (#ash) and when you meet them for the first time they are all shocked and stuff because you have a heap of piercings and a few tattoos and you are pretty much more punk rock than all of them and them when you guys all get in a convo you are literally a ball of giggles"

-

"She's great you guys. I can't wait for you to meet her!" Ashton beamed at the three boys sitting in his living room. You were finally seeing him after a few years of distance. Ashton and you grew up together and were inseparable, but once things picked up with 5 Seconds of Summer, and you decided to study abroad in Italy it became difficult to maintain consistent contact. You two would manage a FaceTime chat here and there along with care packages sent to each other, but your lives were both going at full speed. You were finally able to come back home to Australia for a few weeks on a school break, and you two had arranged to meet. Ashton was ecstatic that you were coming home, and he could finally introduce you to the rest of the boys.

"We get it Ashton. She's amazing. Can you shut up and just let me focus on my game for two seconds?" Michael complained and shifted on the leather couch to get more comfortable managing to kick Luke in the face as he did so.

"Hey!! Watch it!" Luke chuckled and threw Michael's legs off of himself and focused his attention back on Ashton. "So, tell us more about what she's like Ashton." Luke inquired and took a sip of his beer on the coffee table.

"You guys will love her. She's such a sweetheart. She's literally a giggly ball of sunshine. Sh-" Ashton continues, but is interrupted by Calum.

"So, she's basically a female version of you? I don't think I'm going to be able to make it through this evening." Calum laughs and rolls his eyes at an annoyed faced Ashton. "Oh, come on. You know I'm just kidding. Just dial back on your giddiness, and I think we'll all survive."

"Just be nice, okay? I haven't seen her since before we left to tour with One Direction. She was always super shy, and that's why I never pressured her to meet you guys. Please, don't freak her out." Ashton begged the boys, and tossed some money on the coffee table along with a flyer for the local pizza place. "I'll treat everyone to pizza, so you will be extra nice to her. I'm going to call her and see if she's still coming over in a bit. Make sure you guys order a pizza with triple pineapple on it. Y/N loves it, and if any of you eat it before she gets here there will be hell to pay." He jumps up from the couch, and dials your number while walking towards his bedroom listening to the three rowdy boys argue over what toppings to get. He quietly closes his bedroom door, and waits for you to pick up your phone. It continues to ring, and suddenly he hears the doorbell as your phone goes to voicemail. He jogs out from his room to answer the door, and chuckles as he sees the three boys still arguing over what they want to order. He opens the door to find a young woman standing on his doorstep with a few tattoos scattered across her body. She was dressed in a Misfits tank top with skinny jeans tighter than even Luke could manage, and she was shifting her feet nervously in her black combat boots. He looks at her with his face full of confusion.

"Can I help you?" He asks while carefully scanning her body as the realization hits him like a train. The way she quirks her pierced eyebrow up at him in surprise, and bites her bottom lip and plays with a lip ring to suppress a giggle; he knows instantly it has to be Y/N. "Y/N? Y/N?! Is that really you?! You look so different!" He marveled and swooped you up into a bear hug.

"A-Ash, I can't-I can't breathe!! You're suffocating me!" You laugh as he sets you down gently.

He rubs the back of his neck nervously like he has since he was five years old. "Sorry, I was just really excited to finally see you..." He murmurs.

You grab his hand, and smile up at him. "So, is The Ashton Irwin going to let me into his bachelor pad or what?" You smirk as he laughs, and lets you inside.

"Hey Ashton, was that the pizza guy already?" Michael asked, but refused to look up from the television screen.

"You idiot! We JUST called the order in. How could they get here THAT fast?!" Calum laughed and smacked Michael upside the head.

"Would you both shut up? This is the behavior Ashton wants us to stop when Y/N gets he-" Luke mumbles, but stops when he looks up to see you standing there awkwardly by Ashton. The both of you are trying to hide your laughter, because the three boys are spread out across the living room clueless to your presence, and Michael is clad in just his boxers and a snapback.

"Hi!" You smile widely, and start to quietly giggle at the boys. Ashton soon joins you causing Michael and Calum to quickly turn around to see what was going on.

"ASHTON! YOU SAID SHE WOULDN'T BE HERE FOR ANOTHER HOUR! I'M NOT DECENT!" Michael shouts, and you and Ashton both lose it at that and bend over from laughing so hard. Michael turns red and grabs the nearest throw pillow to place over his lap.

"Oh, honey. I've seen the photos of you recording naked on Tumblr. Don't worry about it." You smile and walk over to him and pinch his cheek.

"I like her already!!" Luke laughed and patted Ashton on the back.

"I second that! Can we keep her?" Calum cackles only to receive a death glare from Michael who angrily storms out of the living room leaving the four of you to finish your fit of giggles. Ashton puts his hand on the small of your back and leads you further into the living room to sit on the couch.

"So, I'm guessing you're Calum?" You point at the tanned, dark haired boy who smiles brightly at your acknowledgment.

"Yep! And this giraffe over here is Lukey!" He laughs and tousles Luke's hair like he's a five year old. Luke gives Calum an annoyed glare, and scoots away, but quickly turns his attention back to you.

"I'm Luke. It's very nice to meet you, Y/N." He extends his hand for you to shake and smiles. "Ashton's told us so much about you, but I have to be honest I pictured you much differently."

You look at him with furrowed brows and your face contorts into a confused expression while you shake his hand. "What do you mean?"

Luke looks a little panicked when you ask, but Calum interjects before Luke can even answer you. "Blondie here just means that Ashton had you painted as this little bouncy ball of sunshine, and well, frankly you're obviously more punk rock than Michael." Calum laughs just as Michael enters the room.

"Hey! I am way more punk rock than her!" Michael fumed as he stomped over to the couch and flopped his body between yours and Ashton's. He looked at you like a predator would look at its prey, so you sat up straighter and stared him right back dead in the eye.

"Oi! She's not even backing down from Michael's glare!" Calum marveled and Luke and Ashton started to laugh. "Everyone usually runs away when he narrows his eyes like that!!"

You smirk to yourself on the inside, because there's no way you're going to let this 6 foot kitten intimidate you. You knew he was just trying to put on a front, because his punk rock quality was called into question. You study his emerald green eyes, and you can see he's starting to lose which only pushes you further into your competitive mindset. Suddenly he blinks and looks away laughing. The boys start to cheer and suddenly Ashton is lifting you up onto his shoulders and you can't help but laugh. "SHE BEAT HIM! NOBODY HAS EVER MADE MICHAEL GIVE UP WHEN HE'S GIVING HIS DEATH GLARE!" Ashton cheers as he gently sets you down.

You smile to yourself and make your way over to Michael. "Hi there Mr. Punk Rock, I'm Y/N. It's nice to finally meet you!" You giggle as a pout settles into his face.

"This isn't fair, Ashton. She was supposed to be a little flowery, fairy girl. Not a punk rock girl." Michael grumbles as he falls down to the couch in exasperation.

"I never said that! I said she was super giggly, and she is!" Ashton remarks and grabs you by your waist pulling you down onto the couch with him and the other boys.

"I'm sorry if I cramped your style, Michael." You look at him, and give him your best puppy dog face hoping he'll stop acting like a child. As always your puppy dog face works, and his lips slowly twitch into a smile.

Suddenly the doorbell rings, and Luke jumps up to answer it. When he returns he comes back with five pizza boxes, and sets them down on the coffee table. He quickly runs into the kitchen and comes back with drinks and plates for everyone.

"Five pizzas?! Seriously guys?! I said it was my treat, but I didn't mean you had to get a pizza for each person!!" Ashton grunted as he reached for a slice of pizza.

After everyone had gotten their food, and the small talk was over with Luke looks over at you with a devious smirk on his lips. "So, Y/N... Come on. You have to have some really embarrassing stories of Ashton when he was little that he'd never in a million years tell us."

Ashton chokes on his drink upon hearing Luke, and quickly tries to change the subject. "No, no! Nobody wants to hear about those stories! Y/N, how has studying in Italy been? Have you enjoyed learning the language and more about the culture?"

You laugh to yourself, and look at the other three boys with expectant looks on their faces. "To answer your questions Ashton yes I've loved learning the language and more about the culture, but I have to answer Luke's question." Ashton quickly places his hand over your mouth to keep you quiet which just causes you to burst into a fit of laughter. You finally manage to jerk his hand away, and you smirk at the boys. "I have so many stories about this tough guy that you would love to hear." You pat Ashton's head while answering Luke, but Ashton just groans at your response.

The three boys look at you like expectant children waiting to open their presents on Christmas morning. "This one time when we were about 8 I'd say. We were on the jungle gym at recess, and Mr. I Can Do Anything over here thought he could climb across the top of the new monkey bars they had put up. So, he gets up there, but he gets to about the middle, and he loses his footing, and falls right onto the bar, and you could just see his face panic as the pain set in, because he had landed right on his balls, but I was laughing way too hard to even be of a sliver of help to the poor kid." You start to laugh as the other three burst into laughter and Calum bends over trying to catch his breath. Ashton just groans beside you and puts his face in his hands. "This was one of the rare times the teacher hadn't come out yet, so he sent me running into the school screaming "ASHTON'S SPLIT HIS BALLS!!" and finally a teacher came running out, but it was this little old lady, so she's trying to get Ashton off of the monkey bars, and by then everyone who was out for recess was at the monkey bars watching him come down. The woman was too weak though, so as she was pulling him down his leg got caught in the bar, and she lost her grip on him, so Ashton was hanging upside down on the bars for a good ten minutes until the principal came outside to help get him down." You finish, and the boys are all crying from laughing so hard at your childhood story. You look over at Ashton who has buried his face into a throw pillow in embarrassment. You poke his side and continue to laugh. "Oh, come on Ashy, it isn't THAT bad!"

"That's easy for you to say! It wasn't you!" He wailed and buried his face deeper into the pillow. "I have a few stories about you Y/N, so I could embarrass you just as easily!"

At the mention of this the other three boys look up at Ashton waiting for him to elaborate. "Come on, Ashton! You HAVE to tell us! At least one!" Calum begs, and Michael and Luke vigorously nod their heads in agreement.

Ashton smirks and looks at you with a devious glint in his eyes. You roll your eyes and wave your hand at him to signal him to go ahead. "Ashton, nothing embarrasses me. I just laugh at my old childhood stories."

Ashton gets comfortable in his seat, and looks at you. "Challenge accepted. So, when Y/N, and I were about 6 she liked this boy, Ryder, who was in her Kindergarten class, and he came over to her house one day for a playdate, and she told me to give them space, but I was outside playing with another neighbor kid while she had Ryder over, and she brought him outside and they were playing a game on their bikes. Y/N was so busy yelling at Ryder to get his attention that she didn't see the pothole in front of her bike, and she went flying off of her bike face first into the gravel. She was bleeding so badly Ryder freaked out, and I had to help him haul her back to her house in my wagon, because she claimed she was too injured to wa-"

"Hey!! It really hurt!" You interrupt him and playfully hit his arm. "I had over a hundred band aids for that accident! And his mom had to pick him up, and he didn't come back for a play date for a few weeks!" You pout at Ashton who just laughs at you. You turn to look at the other boys who are laying on the floor cracking up at your expense.

Ashton lights up suddenly, and you can't help but sink into the couch a little, because you know exactly what story he is about to tell next, and you know this will take the prize of stories for the evening. "I have the best one!" Ashton cheers and he scoots over to you and plops you into his laugh while stifling a giggle. "This classy gal here kissed a boy on our bus when we were 6, because she found him charming, and he said it was okay, but when his mom found out she tried to have Y/N kicked off of the bus route, because she was a "predator to all of the boys on the bus!"" Ashton laughed, and you couldn't help the giggles that were beginning to leave your lips.

"He asked me if I would kiss him!! He wanted it first!" You defend yourself, but eventually you couldn't even talk, because you were too busy laughing at your own expense.

"You were right Calum! Y/N is literally the female version of Ashton. The two of them haven't stopped giggling since she stepped inside." Luke teased you as you buried your face in Ashton's shirt trying to hide your now red face, because of all of the laughing you were doing.

"Well, I'm amazing, so you lot are just lucky you get to experience double the greatness." Ashton joked, and you couldn't help but think about how glad you were you came to see your best friend. You both might have crazy lives now both living out your dreams, but the bond you two had would never change, and you were incredibly grateful that after so many years you could still count on your best friend to always be there to make you laugh.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

272K 4K 73
5sos imagines i write are compiled here. have a nice day! x
111K 964 98
the title basically explains it all, plus read at your own risk because 5sos feels you know creds to the rightful owners on tumblr !!
146K 944 44
5SOS imagines and preferences💕 Open🌸
530K 8.6K 100
So I have a 5sos account on Instagram, @2.much.5sos , & I do some 5SOS imagines on there so yeah, just thought I'd put them all together in Wattpad f...