Interviewing Wattpaders is Fun

Von StarPaine

Hi guys Don't you want to know about the writers around you, some of them might be known or even your favorit... Mehr

Interviewing Wattpaders is Fun
Lets get to know about Mezmerised
Next comes ShrivelXRose
Say hi to GwenBookAddict
Get to know about LaurenJ22
The one and only "makeandoffer"
Interviewing wannabealyssaxx
My friend Somethingtrue
Wattapadian KodiFloyd
How about not_present
Meet euryxo
One of my favorites - CROSSROAD (Freesia Lockheart)
Time to meet IrishAndFriends_

This time we have got Leedbookie

48 2 2
Von StarPaine

1. Whats the most memorable thing related to wattpad?

A:  When I made amazing friends especially befriending @Bubbles947.

2. How did you get to know about this site? Do you feel addicted?

A:  I got to know about this site from android playstore. And yes, I am addicted.

3. Okay tell me, what have you really learnt from here. Have wattpad ever affected your studies in anyway?

A: I have learnt a lot actually but the most important is that my grammar and the way I write has improved. Looking at the way some people write has taught me to improve as well. And yes, wattpad has affected my studies a tad bit.

4. How would you feel if one day you see that your story is on what's hot list?

A:  When one of my stories reached #66 I was jumping with joy so if it reaches maybe at #15 or #10 then I really have no idea what is gonna happen. Will be very ecstatic for sure.

5. Are you a great fan of harry potter series? And who is your favorite author?

A:  Yes I love the Harry Potter series. My favorite author would be J.K Rowling but I also like Susanne Collins, Sophie Kinsella and an Indian author named Amish.

6. Have you ever tried writing something different ?

A: I am writing a mystery/thriller which is quite different in my opinion. From fan fiction and teen fiction to a mystery / thriller is very different.

7. Out of all the stories you have written which is your favorite?

A: Its a very difficult question. I love all of my stories but I have to go for 'My First Kiss went a little like...this?'

8. Which genre do you love most? Why?

A: Teen Fiction. I find it easier to write because its quite light.

9. If someday you become the owner of wattpad what would you do?

A: If I own wattpad one day, I would encourage more people to join and write down their poems and stories. Wattpad is doing the same but maybe I would do it on a larger scale.

10. Anything you want to convey to your fans.

A: Thank you much for being amazing people. I love you all, please keep reading my stories and sharing your opinions, it makes my day.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

72K 3.2K 75
❤️
1.1M 55.2K 83
"The only person that can change Mr. Oberois is their wives Mrs. Oberois". Oberois are very rich and famous, their business is well known, The Oberoi...
55.8K 606 26
Catching Fire - Mockingjay Part 2 Once you're put in that arena, you're locked in forever. Emmeline Whitlock was the Victor of the 68th Hunger Games...
5.2M 45.6K 54
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...