Beintehaa Mohabbat

By sprinklesondesserts

Love is also like life Every corner is not easy Every corner doesn't bring happiness But if we can't leave... More

Closer fate
New Beginning
Bad news
Meeting agian?
Funeral
Unknown Feelings
Ek Pyaar Aur Ek Dosti
Besabri
Plan
Sleepover (Pt1)
Sleepover (Pt2)
Hussain's and Hafsa's ristha
Itni Si Khushi
Flight Time!
Dhoombros Day
More Fun in North Carolina
Is it him?
Kya? Shaadhi?
Shaadi Ki Tiyaariyaan
Engagement & Shaadi
Pained
Help!
Hope
Hussain's And Hafsa's Engagement
Confession
Why?
Beintehaa Mohabbat
Not An Update
The Answer
Leaving...Forever
One Step Close
Arrested?
Happiness...finally
AtiNa
Shehry's Birthday (Part 1)

Atif and Amna?

169 13 33
By sprinklesondesserts

Hello Salam

Maaf kardo mainu I know it has been a longgg time since I haven't updated, 6 to 7 months I guess?

Sorry about that :•

But am back :)

Are all my readers here? Comment karo jee

And I have been seeing new readers as well, welcome to you:)

We are about to reach an end to Beintehaa Mohabbat in a few chaps. It felt so short though. Just a few more chaps, wonder what will happen to Shery and Areeba and the rest of the cast?

Before you begin I'm gonna ask you guys something. I need a ship name for Shehry and Areeba and Hussain and Hafsa. For Shehry and Areeba I was thinking either Sheeba or Shehrba. I can't decide between them and don't forget Hussain and Hafsa's ship name also.

Do vote and write as many comments as you can. :)

Areeba's POV

Another morning, another bright day, another chance, another memory to make, another hopes, another moments to live. A new day and a new beginning. I made my way out of bed to freshen up and went straight into Hafsa's room in where Amna was also sleeping.

She flipped aside and her eyes popped open and met mine. For a moment, her face showed a confused look and all I could think that for now I seem a ghost to her who arose early on the morning. Her jaw dropped open and she gulped the lump in her throat.

Hafsa: "Areeba tu-" She said something but I zipped her.

Me: "Chup. She's sleeping." I whispered pointing towards Amna.

Me: "Come with me." I whispered again and pulled her, mostly like dragging her out of bed and outside and into my room.

Hafsa: "Areeba- Uh-I-Didn't mean to-"

Me: "Chup meri baath sunn."

Hafsa: "Sunna."

Me: "You know Amna likes Atif bhai. And I have seen her sad face and I think it is her dream to be with Atif bhai. Why not we help in this secretly?"

She looked off a distance and inserted her finger into her mouth as if thinking hard.

Me: "Oye soch kya rahi hai? We should do this."

Hafsa: "Ye baath kehni thi?" She said and I narrowed my eyes on her.

Me: "Kyun? Tumhe kya laga?"

Hafsa: "Nai. Uh, kuch nai."

Me: "No tell me."

Hafsa: "I thought u found out I ate your last piece of... Chocolate." She said shutting her eyes. My jaws dropped and raised my hand on her cheeks and pinched it laughing along. She opened her eyes and furrowed her eyebrows.

Hafsa: "K-kya has kyun rahi ho?"

Me: "Pagal, jo mera hai woh tera hai. Koi bhi khaya chocolate fark nahi partha." I said stating.

Her eyes turned soft and wet and she pulled me into a hug.

Me: "Acha chalo. Let's work the plan out."

2 hours later

Cont. Areeba's POV

I sat across Hafsa and gave her a little thumbs up and she did the same. Let that time come!

Beep beep

Amna's phone vibrated and she looked at it. Her eyes widen with confusion and lots of questions. She looked around if everyone saw her expressions. I looked at my plate and continued eating laughing from inside.

Amna's POV

Beep Beep

My phone vibrated showing a text from an unknown number. I opened up the text and read it to myself.

"Hey, Amna. I love you. Meet me in ten minutes Khan park mein."

My eyes widened.

'Who is this person? I just got this new number and how did this person find out?'

I looked around to see if there's a suspicious look. Everyone was eating and their mind was on themselves. Shehry Bhai walked in and sat with Areeba. I pretend to look normal and divert my attention from that text.

Areeba's POV

Shehry came in and sat with me. I looked at him and whispered.

Me: "Kaam hogaya?"

Shehry: "Sai tharan se." He whispered back.

Everyone was gone from the table leaving us four behind.

Me: "Amna chal I'll show you some stuff." I said and she got up with her phone.

Me: "Phone ko chor and come with me." I literally dragged her out leaving the phone on the table next to Hafsa.

I looked behind and gave a thumbs up sign as Shehry took her phone.

Atif's POV

I was sleeping peacefully with a dream of someone, a special one whom I just met yesterday, who had taken my other thoughts away leaving with just her thoughts, who's name is Amna.

Beep beep

The sound of my phone woke half of me. I unlocked it and read a text from an unknown number with one eye open.

"Hello handsome please wake up I love you. Mujhe 30-minute mein Khan Park mein milo."

Me: "Acha." With that, i closed my eyes.

A second later I realized what it said.

Me: "Kya?!" I yelled getting out of bed with my senses awake.

'What the... Yeh kebab mein haddi kon hai?'

Me: "Who even found my number? Mera number toh only mere friends ke paas hain yaan Areeba and Hafsa. But they can't do that. Then who is this?"

A knock on the door caught my attention.

Shehry: " Thank god you woke up."

'Should I tell him? No. There was no name mentioned as to who it was for. Probably some number mistake or just a fan.'

Shehry: "What are you thinking?"

Me: "Uh nothing let's go. I'll get freshen up you can go. I'll be there."

Areeba's POV

Me: "All great memories."

Amna: " Ya. Where's my phone?"

Me: "Table pe. Remember?"

Amna: "Oh haan. I'll get it."

She left the room and within that Shehry came in.

Me: "Plan ka kya banna?"

Shehry: "Tumko toh Atif ka moohn dekhna chahiye tha. Hosh urgaye the uske." He said laughing and I laughed along him.

Me: "Chalo somehow they will tell their feelings."

Shehry: "Hmm."

Amna's POV

I walked up to the table where I left my phone and noticed Atif coming towards the table to eat. I froze at my place. My heart beats increased as he took steps to the table.

'Why am I worried? He doesn't know that I.... That I love him.'

I let all my thoughts away and went to the table. He looked up to see me and I forced out a smile.

'Wow Amna now he thinks you are a creep.'

Atif's POV

As soon as I sat down to eat, I noticed a hand coming from behind me and took a phone that was next to my plate; which I just noticed. I raised my eyes to meet the eyes of Amna. She gave a smile and speed walked out. I wish I could tell her my feelings but no the god has something else in plan.

*An hour later*

I dressed up all I could. Navy t-shirt, black blazer, and khaki pants. Within that Shehry came in and gaped me from head to toe.

Shehry: "Why are you so decked up? Kithey jaaraha hai?" He asked.

Me: "Um... woh... uh, I had a college friend in new york who moved here a few months back. So I'm going to meet him now."

Shehry: "Oh... fine...chorde apne dost ko akele ghar mein. Pehle Waqas bhi chala gaya apni dulhaniya ke saath, phir Hussain bhi Hafsa ke saath din raath uttha behtha hai , aur ab you also go..." He sat on the bed and pouted.

Shehry "Wait... Kahin tu jooth bol kare kisi ladki se milne toh nahin jaara?"He said giving empases on the word ladki.

'Ab kya karun? What if he makes fun of me that I got a text and just listened to it?'

Me: "No bruh I'll be back as soon as I meet him. Koi ladki warki nahin hai. Bubbye!" I said and speed walked out the door not wanting to answer his next qustions.

Amna's POV

I got ready in a few minutes. I need to know who this person is. Whoever that person was said to meet in ten minutes but I guess I'm an hour late. I took my phone and purse with me and speed walked out into the halls. Aunties and uncles chatted, and the kids played outside. Out of nowhere, Atif appeared.

Shehry's Mami: "Amna, aur Atif. Kahan jaare ho tum dono?"

I glance at Atif and he glanced back.

Atif: "Main apne ek dost ko milne jaara hoon." He said and they both cast their eyes on me.

Me: "Um main bhi apni ek dost ko milne jaari hoon."

Shehry's Mami: "Wah. Atif beta, Amna ko chordo phir tum apne dost ke paas chale jaana." She said and I nodded.

'Oh yes! Atif ke saath!'

We walked out the house and he opened the cars' door for me.

Atif: "Um where do you wanna go?"

'Kya kaha tha uss pagal texter ne? Haan..'

Me: "Khan park."

He froze and gave me the look.

Me: "Kya?"

Atif: " You're also going to Khan Park?"

Me: "Yeah. You're too?"

Atif: "Haan. What a coincidence right?"

Me: "Yeah."

We spent our journey to Khan park talking about ourself and joking. Seriously, I haven't knew about Atif that much from his social networking sites or anything till now.

Atif: "Chalo. We are here!"

Me: "Acha see you."

Atif: "Um. One hour or so we will meet back here okay?"

Me: "Uh sure okay."

I smiled and we went our directions. I kept walking but why is this park empty?  I decided to text the person who told me to come here.

"I'm here where are you?"

A second later I got his reply.

"I'm also here, but where are you?"

I looked around to see for an attraction. A fountain.

"I'm near a fountain."

Atif's POV

She texted back.

"I'm near a fountain."

I looked around to see a fountain. A girl in mint clothes was standing there; her back facing me. I sort of recognize her. Amna? Why is she standing there and where is her friend? Kahin iski friend hi woh to nahin hai jo mujhe message karri hai?

I decided to go up to her. But instead of talking to her I took out my phone and sent a text to her phone.

A second later Amna's phone beeped. My eyes popped to realize, was it a coincidence or is she the girl who has been texting me. I put my phone on silent so if I get a text back she won't hear it.

My screen turned on and a reply was showing. This time I decided to call her and her phone rang at the same time.

'She is that girl?'

Me: "Amna?" I said into the phone but when she heard she turned around. I end the call and gave a blank stare.

Amna: "Atif um you?" She said in somewhat shock voice.

I didn't know what to say. Is this reality or a game?

Amna: "You were the one who was texting me?"

Me: "Nahin. Mujhe toh pata bhi nahin tha about your phone number. I was the one to get your text first. See." I showed her the text which showed that someone texted me first. 

Amna: " Par aisa kaise hosaktha hai? On my phone it shows that someone else texted me first." She showed her texts and it was just like mine.

Me: "How is this possible?"

"It is possible." A voice came from somewhere and we both looked to see where it came from. Shehry, Areeba, Hussain, and Hafsa were near us.

Me: "Tum sab yahan?"

Shehry: "Yes my boy."

Me: "Ye-" Before I could even complete my sentence Shehry and Hussain took me by my arms to a distance away, and Areeba and Hafsa also took Amna a distance away. 

Shehry: "Dekh sunn. We have found out about something." He said making me think of things I have done.

Me: "Maine aisa kya kiya?" 

Hussain: "Beta, tu bhi aisa karay ga, yeh humne socha nahin tha."

Shehry: "Tere aur hamara matlab, koi rishta nahin hai kya?"

They both turned their heads around and started their sobs.

Me: "Oye dramay baaz. Yeh ho kya raha hai. I don't understand a thing you both are saying."

They turned around and "yelled" at me.

Shehry&Hussain: "YOU LOVE HER!"

Me: "Okay that was loud, and um..kon...kisse?" I said to sound unsure.

Shehry: "Abhay pagal kisse se jhoot bol raha hai tu, humse yaan khudse? Don't lie to is you know who we are talking about." He said pulling my ear.

Me: "Ouch acha acha. Yeah I do." I said sort of looking down."

Hussain: "Then why don't you tell her?"

Me: "I don't know. What if she doesn't lo-...me?"

Amna's POV

Me: "Yeh kya ho kya raha hai Arru, Hafsa?"

Areeba: "Baath so seedhi hai Amna."

Hafsa: "We can't believe this."

They both crossed their arms and looked separate directions not facing me.

Me: "Mera jurm toh batao?"

Areeba: "Aha ha. Jurm. Hafsa isse kendo. Jab pyaar hogaya tha tab chup kyun behti? Hume toh bata deti?"

Me: "Acha....hain?" I said realizing.

'She found out?'

Me: "Umm.. main..woh-"

They started laughing and I gave a confused look. Then I realized what happened.

Me: "Tum dono- arghhh. Areeba Hafsa." They continued their laugh and pulled me into a hug.

Areeba: "Chal let's go. Go and tell him."

Me: "No. Nahin. What if he doesn't-"

Areeba: "Oh ho Amna tu na aise hi soch thi hai. Chal."

Atif's POV

All of us got back together, this time me and Amna facing each other and the boys behind me and the girls behind Amna. I didn't know where to start.

Me: "Um..Amna." I started out playing with my watch.

Shehry: "Awaaz nahin aari." Shehry said aloud.

'In dono ko main baadh mein dekhun ga.'

Amna: "Tumhe kuch kehna ki zaroorat nahin hai. Meri taraf se haan hai."

"YAYYYYYY" They all just shouted in excitement. From I don't know where, roses were blown out into the air; the sides of the fountain. 
   'Oh'

Shehry: "Mubaraakan mere sher." They both embraced me into a hug.

Me: "Thank you so much, both of you."

Shehry: "Teek mein chala. Seem to me you think of us as strangers."

Me: "Aray nai nai. Maaf karde mere bhai."

Hussain: "Chalo, ab yeh Bhai maaf karne ko kehra hai."

Me: "Acha nai nai. I was just kidding."

Us three hugged each other again for the last time. It felt like now I can live. Not alone, with Amna.

__________________

Phew
That took a lot to write
But am so happy for Atid and Amna

What say about AtiNa?~

How was it?~

Tell me I need to know how I wrote after like 5 months

Ship name for Shehry and Areeba~
(Sheeba or Shehrba?)

And also ship name for Hussain and Hafsa ~

I will see you guys later
Yeah and this time not after 5 months (at least that I know of I'm not gonna take that much time.)

Anyways bye khuda hafiz :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.4K 1.2K 25
What's life, nothing but a void canvas which we have to fill with numerous hues. And once in a while we come across people who will taint the void ca...
11K 596 44
People Say Life is a Circle and it sure is. But never take your life for Granted. Life teaches you a Life Long Lesson and it is you how you convert y...
63.4K 7K 42
They says, matches are made in heaven. We just have to recognize our soulmate but what if the one chooses is not the one for us. What if we have to b...
79.2K 3.8K 28
(Unwanted Series#4) (Sequel to HSB & HAB) -"She has my heart. Its all up to her either cherish it or throw it."- - - - "Sha-Shai-Shaizum.. Shaizum...