Bulletproof Heart (Sons of An...

CrazyForSlimShady tarafından

Sarah 'Bullet' Decker almost dies walking home but the club save her. She couldn't get out of the clubhouse f... Daha Fazla

Accidental
Truths
Family
Tail
Jealousy
No choice
Cry For Help
The Great Escape
Face Off

Wrap Party

2K 36 0
CrazyForSlimShady tarafından

I'm in the clubhouse playing pool with Opie. So far he's beating me by two. I watch as he takes his shot and doesn't pot any. I take my shot and pot one.

"Catching up" Opie says and I smirk.

"This is me letting you win" I say and he chuckles. Half-Sack is behind the bar serving the drinks. Jax, Happy, Juice and Chibs are sat at the bar drinking and I don't know where everyone else is.

"No, this is me letting you win" Opie states.

"Don't get ahead of yourself" I say taking my other shot. This time not potting any.

"So Bullet" Jax starts and I look at him. "Have I told you the club part own a Porn business?" Jax asked and I looked at him in disgust.

"No but that's horrible" I state.

"Trust me it's like heaven" Happy says causing the guys to laugh.

"I doubt that" I say in disgust.

"You shouldn't" Juice says.

"Anyway. We're having a wrap party tonight, do you want to come?" Jax asked.

"I'll pass" I answered.

"Why?" Jax asked.

"I'm guessing the only guys that'll be there will be you guys and all the girls there will be porn stars that will be basically naked and crawling over all of you" I answered.

"So?" Opie asked.

"So I don't want to be surrounded with girls wearing almost nothing trying to sleep with you guys especially since Jax is my brother" I answered.

"Can we talk in my room?" Jax asked.

"Okay" I answered confused and curious. Jax lead the way to his room. He opened the door and we both walked in.

"Listen I'm gonna be honest, I don't really want you to go to the party because let's face it, it's gonna be awkward" Jax said truthfully.

"Then why did you invite me?" I asked confused.

"Chibs wants you to come" Jax told me.

"Why didn't he ask?"

"He thought it would be weird asking you to a porn party"

"Yeah, I guess it would be"

"So, will you come?" Jax asked.

"Only if you promise to keep out of my seeing distance while you're with one of those" I tell him and he laughs.

"One of those?"

"You know what I meant" I laugh hitting his arm playfully. We walk back to the living room.

"Finally, thought you quit" Opie said talking about our game of pool.

"And let you win? I don't think so" I smirk as we begin to carry on the game. I notice Piney sitting at the bar.

"So your not coming to the party?" Chibs asked.

"Changed my mind, I am" I replied.

"How you gonna get there?" Piney asked.

"I'll get a cab" I answered. Jax wrote down the address and gave me it.

"Come around 8 o'clock" Jax told me.

"Sure" I said taking my shot. After a while Jax drove me home so I could get ready for the party. I decided just to wear my casual clothes.

I wore my black skinny jeans, a white top which says Eminem across it in black, black and white Nike Air Max and my leather jacket. I curled my hair and let it rest on my shoulders. I put on some foundation and mascara.

By the time I was ready it was 8:15. I walked out and called over a cab. The cab pulled over and I got in. I gave the driver the address and we drove off.

I payed the driver as we came to a stop. Bikes surround the outside of the building followed by bikers and women. I got out and the music is booming. As I walk in I'm greeted by a girl who stands in front of me.

"Can I help you?" I ask.

"This is an invitation only party" She says rudely. She must be one of the porn stars.

"Just as well I was invited" I state with the same attitude. Some of the other girls crowd round.

"By who?" She asks not taking her eyes off me.

"Jax Teller" I answer.

"He's got all he can handle tonight so why don't you go crawling back to the hole you came from bitch" She snaps her fingers and the girls that crowd round cheer her on. I laugh amused.

"I would probably take more offense to that if you didn't sick dick for a living. Now you and your little whore buddies better get out of my way because your testing my patience and my patience is due for breaking" I sigh annoyed.

"What did you just say to me?!" She asked and pushed my shoulder.

"You heard and if you ever lay your STD infested hand on me again your gonna regret it" I threatened. She slapped my face.

"You better beat it slut!" She said pissed and I couldn't help but laugh.

"Is that what you say shooting a 'movie' your parents must be proud" I laugh. "And as for that slap" I punch her hard hitting the side of her eye. She falls back screaming and gripping the place I hit her while blood pours out.

"What the fuck?!" She asks screaming in tears.

"I don't make empty threats and next time I'll break your jaw. Stay out of my way" I say. Jax runs over with a woman about Gamma's age following. The woman crouches down to the girl on the floor.

"Bullet, what the fuck?!" Jax asks enraged.

"Ima is our best star she can't preform like this" The older woman shouts panicking.

"She had it coming" I sighed.

"What the hell are we supposed to do now?" The woman ask again.

"Calm down Luanne" Jax says annoyed.

"Stitch her up and put makeup on her" I roll my eyes.

"Seriously Bullet, what the hell?" Jax asks me.

"She was being an ass" I stated.

"She's the best we got, we can't work like this. Look what you've done!" Luanne screams.

"Be thankful it wasn't you" I tell her pissed.

"Come on" Jax tells me and we walk into the party together. "That woman, Luanne, is Gemma's best friend and Otto Delaney's ol' lady. She's also our business partner. Otto is a club member, first nine and V.P before me. Right now he's doing time for us so you can't touch Luanne" Jax tells me.

"First Nine?" I ask.

"Didn't your old club or gang whatever you were have that?" I look at him confused. "Back in England" He states.

"Oh, nope"

"It's the first nine founding members of the Sons Of Anarchy" Jax explained. We never got around to him explaining much about the club.

"So what does SAMCRO stand for?" I ask. As long as we're talking about club stuff I may as well ask since it's been bugging since I first heard it.

"Sons Of Anarchy Motorcycle Club Redwood Original. This is the mother club, where the SOA where made" Jax explains. It falls silent as we make our way through the studio. I was right about the half naked girls walking around. I look around disgusted. It's so awkward especially with Jax here. He's not looking at any of the girls but it's still weird.

"This is the last time I do anything like this" I tell Jax.

"You'll get used to it. Especially if your gonna be around the clubhouse often" Jax tells me.

"Kinda wishing dad worked at a zoo or something"

"So you really done a number on Ima"

"I know I was there" Jax let's out a chuckle.

"Where did you learn to throw a punch like that?" Jax asks as we come to a stop at a small bar.

"Need to learn to throw a punch to keep safe, right?"

"I guess" It falls silent between us as we're both handed a drink.

"So this is what you guys do for a living?" I cringe at the thought.

"We do other stuff to but I can't really tell you about that"

"Seeing that you're in a gang I get the idea" I say.

"We're a club"

"You sound like Chibs" Jax smirk at my comment.

"Speaking of Chibs, I'm gonna find him and tell him your here" Jax says and begins to walk away.

"Remember your promise" I shout.

"Keep out of seeing distance when I'm with one of those" Jax says laughing. After taking a couple sips of my drink Chibs walks over.

"Hey darling" Chibs greets.

"Hey Scottie. Thought you would be busy with, well you know" I say referring to the girls.

"I was sorta but then I heard you were here" Chibs smiles.

"I feel honored" I joke.

"How you enjoying the party?" He asked.

"Well I nearly knocked out someone called Ima for being a total bitch and I had to walk from the door to here with Jax which was extremely awkward. But now your here things are starting to look up" I wink at him and he smiles.

"Guess I came just on time" Chibs says and I laugh.

"Perfect words to use in a place like this" Chibs catches on to the joke and laughs.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

297K 8.2K 137
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."
630K 1K 22
Smexy One shots😘 Got deleted twice 3rd times a charm🤦🏻‍♀️😭
95.1K 2.4K 35
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
5.3M 46.3K 57
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...