iPod

By yuukiekuze

She accidentally stepped on his iPod, how will she repay it? Will she repay it buy cash or in-kind? Can Kahok... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10

Chapter 9

49 2 0
By yuukiekuze

The night was long and very cold. The neighbourhood is quite indeed, you can only hear the wind and mutterings of the cats walking around. But in one rood, a young man with his phone walking around in circles, trying to call someone "Pick it up ... pick it up" he mumble, he only wears his thin purple yukata. Looking at the right window of the house, shivering "Pick it up" he sigh.

"Don't come near my sister again or else you face will be looking like your grandmother's" Her sister warn me about getting close to her, threatening me that if I did, me and my grandmother will have the same face, I chuckle, is it possible? But when she left I feel that she will tell everything what happen to Kahoko, making her break up with me, even though everything is not yet clear to us. I followed my grandmother and went back to our table with Ayano. The girl who see me as a perfect person, which is I'm not. Ayano smiled at me and I smile back.

The whole night was pretty boring, talking about this nonsense wedding, I stared at the night scenery, the wind is getting cold, and perhaps it has something to do with the season coming. Ayano noticed that I wasn't paying attention to them "Azuma san" she called, I turn and give her a façade smile "Yes?" she avoid eye contact, her cheeks turn red. My I just say yes and she's flattered already? "W-would you like to go out in the balcony?" I raised a brow and stood up, I am more like to go out of this place "Of course" I lend my hand to her. The elders watch us; they think that we really suited for each other.

We go out in the balcony, the wind hit my face it's definitely cold, she embrace herself, I glare at her. How stupid she knew the wind will be cold and she's wearing sleeveless and now she's shivering. I put my coat on her "T-thank you" her face flushed again "It's okay" I bend in the balcony looking down in the building, seeing people walk by. She stood next to me "I-I can see ... y-your bored tonight" said in a vary tone, Oh you bet I am "No ... I'm not" of course I have to lie.

"It's written all over face" she stare at me, I can feel it but I just ignored it "Please" I turn to her "Don't make this difficult to me" which is already is "I do like you" her eyes widen "But not what you are expecting" I added and smile seeing her disappointed face "I-I see" she looks down "But I-I will try my hardest to fulfill your expectations" she smiled with hopes up. I stared at her emotionless.

Finally after an hour the dinner ended and we bid goodbye to my so called wife to be, tsk I'm so tired at smiling like an obedient dog. I was about to change my cloths but the old hag have to talk to me again. I entered the room; I am already in my yukata. I sat in front of her while she drink that tasteless tea "Azuma ... you remember what I have told you the other day" started "Yes grandmother"

"We have to talk Azuma" the night i just got home after a perfect evening. The old hag throw pictures in the table, pictures of I and Kahoko, so she was spying on me. I stare at them waiting for her to speak first "Do you know what will happen if they have the knowledge of this?" she snaped out, i almost laugh but i kept it "Yes ... i know grand-" she place the fan that she was holding in the table violently "I don't want you seeing this girl again" i look at the pictures again "I'm afraid i can't" taking a deep breath she slap me "How could you disobey me!" not moving my face "is it because of this girl!" she put the fan on my face pushing it to face her "You will go the dinner tomorrow and that's it! You will be marrying Ayano" my my, my life has change from boring to exciting thanks to her.

I woke in the morning my phone and laptop are missing, i ask the maid where in the world she placed it "I was ordered to kept them away from you young master" she explained, I was left with no other choice but to go to that stupid dinner. Before I got to my room I ask Miyabi if I can borrow her phone for the night, my dearest sister said yes. I call my driver but he was not picking up. So snuck out and walk. Then I ended up here.

Kahoko's phone was now out of reach, Azuma wanted to sneak in he knew that her sister will not gonna let him in, after what happen in the restaurant. Looking around to find something useful, pebbles caught his attention, picking up "I hope this works" he murmured, the first throw was not successful then he tried again. The pebble went in through the window "I-its open?" raising a brow "How careless of her to leave it open" then he throws again.

Kahoko picks up the pebble at the floor of her room "What the?" she check the time it was already pass 11 in the evening it was near to midnight. Another pebble came in, it hit her in the head "Aw" she whimpered walking closer to the window "Who the hell is throwing rocks at-" she stopped yelling when she saw Azuma standing in the front of the house, shivering and hugging himself "Will you let me in!" he said while clenching his teeth. She's in the state of shock she never thought of him doing this.

"Hey! Are you just gonna watch there! Let me in!" he yelled, snapping into reality she checks her mother and sister if they were already in deep sleep, opening their doors slowly checking them. Sighing in relief both of them are asleep. She hurried down stairs and opens the door, Azuma quickly came in and sat in the couch, Kahoko closed the door and tighten her robe. Still in shock of everything she stared at him shivering "So you're still in shock?" he broke the silence between them. She blinks and quickly walks to the closet to get sheets, she took three thick sheets "Here" she lend them in his face not knowing it "Will you hand it politely" still shivering. Kahoko frowned and put the sheets on him.

Silence field the room, the only sound you will hear is the ticking of the clock and nothing more. Kahoko sat in the same couch as Azuma but there is gap between them. Kahoko glance at him, his not moving since he got there, she got worried that maybe he catch a cold, she can't help not to worry about him. Opening her mouth trying to find what words are more suitable "Kahoko" he sighs, he spoke first.

"Y-yes?"

"Are you mad at me?"

"W-what?"

"I'm saying are you mad at me"

"Why would I?"

Azuma turns to her "If you're not, why are you not picking up your phone?"

Blinking "So he's the one calling?" she thought "I fell asleep earlier" she'd avoid eye contact with him

"Did your sister told you" still staring at her. She nod "Hmm" he took out a deep breath about to say something "It's okay ... I mean ... we're not in a relationship ... I-I have to right to be jealous ... or act violently about it" Kahoko continued. Azuma hold her hand pulling her into a hug, a very tight hug. Kahoko can feel his bare skin "Azuma" she sigh "You finally said my name" he said in a soft voice. She eyes are tearing up again, he sensed that she was about to cry, cupping her face and slowly push his lips against hers kissing her passionately.

Kahoko clutter his robe depending on the kiss. It was getting rough but no one wants to stop. His hands were slowly going down from her face to her shoulders. Miyabi's phone rang, making their intense kissing stop, the phone was signaling low battery. Azuma chuckles "Maybe if it didn't ring ... this evening will be very entertaining" with a flushed face and red cheeks she pushed him away "What am I to you" she asked "You want to know in full detail?" responded in a mischievously tone, she looks up to him with a serious face.

"Kahoko ... since I met you ... my world slowly changed ... from boring to ... quite entertaining ... since the end of the first selection ... you have caught my attention" Kahoko is staring at him "Then Kazuki became close to you ... he was always talking about you ... so I try to observe you from a far ... I see your getting good at the violin ... when you came to the rooftop ... complementing me about my playing ... I have let ... my guard down ... I showed you my ... true self ... I was actually surprise ... you were able to cope with me ... I though no one will be able to see the real me ... everybody loved the fake Azuma ... the scholar, the handsome, the gentlemen" she interrupted "Alright the perfect Azuma!" he chuckles again, watching him laugh, reveals his true face.

Kahoko have fell inloved with him, her mind and heart now agreed with the same thing "I love him" even though at first she was scared of him because of his teasing but it was his true self. She was the only one he showed his true side, his lonely side. After hearing his statement, she decided to make him smile like this. Bring out his true smile.

She hugged him whilelaughing, he pause and return the hug "I'll make it clear from nowon" he whispered "What?" cupping her face again rubbing his noseagainst hers "Stop it!" she tried tickling him it worked he stopped"I will make clear that" he kissed her in the temple "You"in the nose "are" in the cheek "my" and then to the lipsonce again "My beloved girlfriend."�����6�

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 113 33
*. ⋆˚♡The wrong person to love♡˚⋆ . * : ̗̀➛A story about how you had to deal with your crush, that apperantly isn't the best option to love♡. Sadly...
2K 54 67
This is something I will be doing when I'm not writing To Love a Demon. Rp is allowed on my other book. Be sure to check out -_Mi-ku_- 's page for he...
11.9K 574 34
Magic was a taboo. Something that was frowned upon and wasn't something you go around flaunting or bragging about. That didn't stop magic from being...
396 24 6
"𝘋𝘢𝘸𝘯 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘢𝘳𝘬𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘴." 丨𝘕𝘢𝘬𝘢 𝘯𝘰 𝘩𝘪𝘵𝘰 𝘎𝘦𝘯𝘰𝘮𝘦