Cast Call

By DeeDeeDashing

The Whole Cast of all Stories More

Tayvia (Tavia) Power
Syrina and Syrisa Power
Dalesia Power
Layla and Kayla
Brianna
TJ (Tayvion Jr.)
Sharaine
Ma'Kalia Watson
Jordan Jackson
Ellis
Zoey
Coach
Nicolas/Nick
William "Bill" Overbeck
Sunshine
Jaylnn Power
Vanessa
Malak Watson Jr. and Sushine Next Generation
Monroe Brothers
Christina

Francesca

22 2 0
By DeeDeeDashing

Hi my name is Francesca Aaliyah Clinton but my real name is Francesca Aaliyah Parks and I was born on the street of Clark I am 10 years old but let me tell you about my life

I was born on June 29 2004 and my parents was Lisa Parks and Andrew Parks. My mom Lisa was the best mother ever we used to do a lot of fun things like do our nails read magazines and play hide and seek. But my Dad always hated me. When I was 5 he always says that "Lisa I will not take care of that little bitch I love you more than this I don't wanna take car of her." Then he came into my room and he punched me in my face. He always hated me. If you didn't know have a twin sister her name is Vanessa Amore Parks and me and her decided to run away but at first it backfired and I was mad that dad cut me on my arm. But mom helped us escape so we went to the gas station but it wasn't safe. When I was inside the Ballas came in and robbed them so me and Vanessa ran so fast but I tripped and fell and she left without me I didn't know where she was. I was with the Ballas until I was 9 years old. I was bout to get killed but then a man came towards me and saved me he took me to my house that I was in and I jumped out of a moving car because I thought he was my dad but he was very nice I stayed there until I was 11 years old but at 10 I was kidnapped by the Ballas they wanted me back then I found Vanessa. But the main part about me was.

My Life was more than what a 11 year old girl life was. I was

Stabbed, raped, Killed, attacked, ran over, and more. But

I AM.........STILL.........LIVING

Awww poor Fran

but she is bae

okay

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

222K 11.4K 44
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ข'๐ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฒ? ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...
144K 4K 58
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
1.2M 53.4K 99
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC