Indestructible (Daryl Dixon L...

By TexasOcean

Raksha Ives is a government made weapon, she's like a normal woman, except that she's practically indestructi... More

Raksha Ives
Gone
Pleasing The Group
Proving Myself
Ghost Town
Damsel In Distress
Hitler's Grandma
Cover Up Story
The Lone Survivor
Close Call

Authors Note

6.7K 112 6
By TexasOcean

Hey everyone sorry I've been keeping you hanging I've been super busy with end of the year essays and projects for school and my job too!!

But I promise I'll post another chapter sometime this weekend even if I have another English essay due....but hey who needs an education when you have fans to please right? ;)

Lol anyways I'm kind of typing this on my break...waitressing SUCKS!! But don't tell my boss I said that...

Anyways follow me on Instagram pleeeasssee if you love me!

shae_callaway you don't even have to like my pictures! I just like to know you guys are really out there...like a motivation you know??

Sorry I'm rambling anyways.... chapter this weekend, I promise! And if you follow me on Instagram I might even just post two ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

365K 31.9K 90
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: •.°NORMAL°.• (So go read that one first)
1.7M 98.6K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
789K 47.4K 119
Y/N L/N is an enigma. An outgoing, cheerful, smiley teenage boy. Happy, sociable, excitable. A hidden gem in the rough of Japan's younger soccer pl...
1.4M 32.1K 60
In which Daniel Ricciardo accidentally adds a stranger into his F1 group chat instead of Carlos Sainz.