six.

By etherealauren

six is an interesting number isn't it. (A Lauren/You story) More

I.
II.
III.
V.
VI.
VII.
VIII.
IX.
X.
XI.
well hello
XII

IV.

4.2K 221 52
By etherealauren

you

Rolling over I groaned at the annoying ringing sound that came from my phone. I squinted at the time and mentally cursed whoever was calling me at 5 am. Sliding my thumb across the screen I put the phone to my ear and threw myself back on the bed with my arm over my eyes.

"Hello?"

"Y/N?"

My eyes widened from under my arm. "Green eyes! What's up with the calling at 5 in the morning?"

Lauren let out a small panicked laugh. "I'm really sorry I just can't sleep and you were the first person I thought about."

"The first person huh?"

A small pause ensued and I could hear Lauren's breathing on the line still. "Shut up Y/N."

"Alrighty then someone is cranky."

"I'm never cranky I am an angel in the mornings." Lauren argued.

"Never said you weren't." My half-asleep brain realized what I said and I could feel the heat on my cheeks. A small giggle came from Lauren and I groaned. "Ignore me I didn't just say that."

"Erased from my memory Y/N."

"We've known each other for less than 24 hours and I can tell already you're a huge dork."

"That's offensive."

"Good."

"Asshole."

"Violent words Lauren."

"Whatever."

"Why can't you sleep?"

"Huh?"

"Why can't you sleep?"

Lauren let out a breath. "Oh."

I cracked a smile. "Why do you sound so surprised?"

"Usually if I call someone at this time they tell me to get lost and hang up on me."

"I would never."

She let a small pause go by. "Why?"

I bit my lip. "Because you're interesting and I like
interesting people."

"So are you saying you like me?"

"Probably more than I should if we only met yesterday." I let a small smile make home on my face.

"Good. I think I like you too."

"Are you busy?" I questioned.

"It's five thirty in the morning Y/N."

"So no?"

"No Y/N I am not."

"Good. Do you want to go get coffee?"

"Now?"

"Now."

Lauren let out a laugh. "You Y/N are a special person?"

"Why is that? I know a small little place that opens up around this time."

"Okay sure why not, I don't have anything to do today."

"I have no classes so I'm good.." I let out a giggle. "I'll text you the address okay?"

"Perfect."

"See you soon green eyes."

"See you soon Y/N."

---

A/N - short but sweet, fluff is nice.

Rose out.

(P.S - you look amazing in that shirt.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

623K 22.6K 97
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
176K 6.4K 93
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
454K 6.9K 81
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1.2M 53.4K 99
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC